10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 am

He looked at the girl, "I'm Thrax. I'm talking to Poca and Odette right now. Do you want to say hi to them?" he was glad Lilo came into the conversation at that moment. He needed to switch the subject from this drama.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 am

"Odette?", Lilo's eyes grew bigger. "Uhm mmh mmh... Maybe... ODETTE? YOU'RE STILL ALIVE? And who's Poca? I can't remember her..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 am

He smiled, "Well her full name is Pocahontas. I just call her Poca because I've always called her that. I've known her before this place. Say hi lilo." Again, very thankful Lilo was there to save the day from drama.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:44 am

(OOC: *lol* Lilo's Thrax lifesaver? Awww...)

Lilo tilted her head. "I still can't remember who she is. I may haven't met her yet... Hi Pocahontas! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

(OOC: Lilo is my life savor right now. XD )

He waited to hear Poca's answer. Some answer from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:36 am

Pocahontas took a while to answer, looking back to the wall, "If you still want to talk, I'm here..For a while.."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 am

(OOC: Sry, had to go off...)

"Hi! Are you Pocahontas?", Lilo asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 am

Pocahontas heard a little girl speaking once again, smiling she looked at the wall, "Yes I am. What's your name?" It felt a little nice to have someone else to talk to. Though she knew Thrax wasn't going to leave the conversation as it was..
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 am

"I'm Lilo. Nice to meet you. How are you?", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 am

"Nice to meet you Lilo, and I could be better. A lot of stuff has been happening to me, but it's nice to meet someone new. And how are you?" Pocahontas smiled, loving that she was talking to someone else. And it made her wonder: Why was John kidnapping young people?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

"Oh, I'm fine. I met a lot of people here. And had a lot of fun.", Lilo laughed. This woman was nice. Lilo wondered how she looked like. "Could you describe me how you look like?", she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 am

"I'm glad you've been having fun. It's nice to hear that." Pocahontas heard Lilo's question, and the shyness in her voice, "Well I am tanned, very tanned. And I have long black hair with brown eyes. And what do you look like Lilo?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 am

"I look nearly the same! Only my eyes are dark and I'm smaller than you.", she laughed. "Although... My skin isn't tanned.", she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am

Pocahontas smiled, laughing a bit, "You could be my little sister. And you sound very pretty Lilo."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 am

Lilo blushed slightly. "Thank you.", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

He returned back to the wall, "What are you girls talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 am

Pocahontas heard Thrax's voice, going silent almost, "Just about our looks.." Her voice seemed cruel, but it wasn't..It was her hiding the pain..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 am

"Oh well I think your both beautiful," he smiled a nudged Lilo.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 am

Lilo giggled. "Stop that! What do you two want to talk about?"
Then she thought. "Odette? You're asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 am

"I'm down for whatever you girls wanna talk about. Did Odette leave?" He hadnt herd Oddette since he went back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 am

Pocahontas looked at Odette, "No she's here..And I don't want to talk anymore.." She got up from the ground, walking to the bathroom..She slammed the door shut behind her, leaning against the bathroom. Pocahontas didn't feel good, and it was because of all the emotions running through her. She ran to the toliet, throwing up instantly as she went over the toliet.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 am

Thrax looked at Lilo with confusion, "Okay, well Odette do you wanna talk to Lilo and me?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 am

'Sure ..' she said finally after hearing Pocahontas slam the bathroom door, unsure if she should go after her and see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:36 am

"Hey Odette! Are you okay? How's life going after we went to different rooms?", Lilo asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2