10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] Empty
PostSubject: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 am

[[OOC LILO AND THRAX 8D! I'M EXCITED TO BE RPING WITH YOU!!!]]

Pocahontas heard a child's voice coming from the wall, getting up as Odette was sleeping. She walked over the the wall, "Hello? Is anyone there? My name is Pocahontas." Then she could heard Thrax's voice, her heart stopping. She cursed in her head, closing her eyes. Though she took a deep breathe, calming her heart down..Her eyes stared at the wall, why in the hell was her heart fluttering!
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:46 am

(OOC: Were back together!!!! HAHA LET THE DRAMA BEGIN)

He herd Poca's voice and walked over to the wall, "Poca? Is that you? Its Thrax. Whats new? I haven't talked to you since our last room switch!" He was happy to talk to her again. Just to know she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 am

Pocahontas kinda jumped, hearing Thrax coming to the wall as he spoke to her. She smiled, but the emotions of her still loving him kept washing into her. Though she shook it away, "I'm fine, and what's new is that I'm with Odette again. She is doing just fine.." Her voice then turned a little cold, "Ariel won't be bothering her anymore.." Her eyes looked at Odette, "And she won't hurt anyone else.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 am

He smiled, "Well I'm glad she's okay. Is she heeled?" But before she answered his questioned, he herd start talking about Ariel, "Ariel won't be bothering her anymore.." He looked at the wall in a puzzled look. "Poca, What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 am

Pocahontas's voice was fully cold now, "Let's just say I taught her a lesson..A lesson that will keep her sleeping in that fucking bathtub.." Her tone was even colder, "I killed her Thrax, I wasn't going to let her hurt Odette or anyone else again. And I take all of the blame for killing her, and I do not regret it. And she had killed a innocent life, a life for a life is what I say.." She giggled a little, a cold cruel satisfying laugh, "It was great to watch her last struggle..Her last try to scream under water..And the regret in her eyes.." Her voice showed pride when she talked about Ariel's last struggle, "At least she learned her lesson."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 am

When she said she killed someone, his mouth dropped. He remembered her talking about being an assisen, but never really thought of her as one. But how she went into detail, and the hate in her voice made him shiver. She was a true killer, just like him. "Poca, I've never herd this side of you... Its weird. But atleast Odette wont get hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:18 am

Pocahontas smirked, leaning against the wall, "I'm not the same Pocahontas..Remember?" She couldn't help the cold voice, it took her always a while to stop the coldness in her voice, but she took a deep breathe as she repeated what she said, "I'm not the same Pocahontas, remember?" Her voice was calmer, and it showed that she didn't mean it coldly, "And Odette will never get hurt again, I make the promise now.." Her eyes looked at Odette, looking down as she remember what she had told her, wondering if she should tell Thrax..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:29 am

Thrax herd what she said, "And I'm not the same Sweet remember?" He shook his head, "Poca, I really need someone to talk to. My nerves are shot and I dont know what to do. This place is driving me crazy. I don't know what is going on," his voice sounded weak and sad.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:32 am

Pocahontas looked away from the wall, trying to fight the tears, "Yeah, I know.."

"Your someone who broke my heart." She didn't speak those words out loud, only thought them. When she heard what Thrax and the sadness in his voice she had to speak now, "What's wrong Thrax?" Her eyes slowly looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 am

He put his hands on his face, "I don't know. Its like everything is going wrong, I talk to Jas threw the wall yesterday, and its like there is something she isn't telling me. Its driving me crazy! Like did I do something wrong or is it me just being paranoid. I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 am

Pocahontas looked down, closing her eyes as he told her he was worried about Jasmine. How he thinks she is hiding something, though knowing Jasmine she wasn't mad at Thrax or anything. And probably wasn't hiding anything from him, "Thrax, I think your just getting paranoid..This place does it to you..Especially when your in.." her voice stopped for a second, "In love with someone."

"FUCK! Now he will know there is something wrong with me." She cursed in her head, putting her hand on her forehead, looking at the ground.

"Have you told him how you feel?" Odette's words pounded into her head, looking at the floor wondering if it would be a good idea to tell him..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:54 am

His expression was crossed, "What.... what do you mean Poca. I don't know what to say," His head was spinning it was like he was going up and down with emotions. He just wanted this roller coaster to stop.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 am

"Your just being paranoid. You probably did nothing, and she is probably not feeling well..Stop blaming yourself all the time Thrax..Just stop.." She closed her eyes, grabbing the back of her head, feeling that it was healing. Remembering the costumes and wanting to change the subject she spoke, "So, did you get any costumes? I got a cat woman costume!" Then she remembered it was see through, "And I had to fix it up a bit, it's kinda..See through.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 am

She was right. Right now he just needed to go with the flow. He smiled when she started talking about the costumes, "Well I got a bloody doctor costume, but I didn't like it. I think its in the other room I was in. So you like your costume? Are you wearing it now?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:08 am

Pocahontas smiled, loving how he reacted to the subject change, "Yeah, I'm wearing it now..I like it better then wearing only a jacket.." Which reminded her, "Shit! I forgot to hold onto your Jacket Thrax!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 am

He got a little upset, "Ah Poca! I love that jacket. I have had it ever since I started doing my plastic surgery. Why didnt you like wearing it? I mean didn't it remind you of me?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 am

Pocahontas laughed, stopping fast when he said his joke, making her look down. And without thinking she thought out loud, "That's the reason I didn't like it..And if your ever in room 9..It's there.." Her voice was now sad, looking down as she put her hand back on her head. Trying to fight away the feelings, she couldn't let her feelings out she just couldn't tell him..Though she realized she spoke out louder, but she didn't react..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 am

He laughed at his joke, but then it was cut short with her response, "Oh, well thanks for the tip where its at." he said bluntly. what she said hurt a little, but she tried rolling it off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:24 am

Hearing his tone made her not want to speak, thinking of Odette's words...

'I think you should, if it hurts now it will only get worse .. you'll only regret it if you keep it to yourself like this .. trust me,' she said with a sad smile, 'if he feels the same way or not, at least you won't have to spend the rest of your life wondering what might have been .. and in this place you never know how long that might be ..'

"It hurt almost wearing your jacket.." She looked at the wall, "Because..I'm still not okay with everything!" She raised her voice, turning her hands into fists. Making herself talk..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 am

He knew things couldn't of gotten better that fast. "Im sorry Poca, I know thing s couldn't of gotten better that fast. It was selfish of me thinking everything was just going to be fine." he shook his head, "I dont know what to say now."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 am

"Then let me speak.." She took a deep breathe, ready to let it all out, "Cause if I don't tell you...I'll regret it.." She took another deep breathe before speaking, "Sweet, when I found out that you were here..It brought me joy and you told me you loved me first..And I was happy, and I gave my heart to you the moment I told you I loved you back..I loved you for four years, but I didn't realize until I got in here. And it was stupid of me..And then you told me how you loved Jasmine..You have no idea how much I felt like you ripped my heart into two pieces..Like you didn't even care, but I went along with the damn triangle..I kept fighting, even when it hurt the most. At times I wanted to give up and say: 'Have Jasmine..I don't care no more..' But, I couldn't say that..Cause I did care..And then when you picked Jasmine, I felt like I had no hear or soul left..Like you ripped them out of me, leaving me in my room alone...To think how stupid I was for letting you go so fast..I should have kept fighting, I should have kept trying to make you feel better...And..I pretend that everything is okay..When it's not..IT'S NOT OKAY! It will never be okay! I love you so much Sweet, so much that it hurts...Every time I think of you..My heart flutters and my body freezes...I love you so much and yet you don't seem to notice the fake smile and expression I put on just for you and Jasmine..Like you don't want to know that I..That I love you.." Pocahontas stopped, letting out a quick sob as the tears started to fall..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am

His head was spinning before. And now it was doing back flips. He herd wha she was saying. She started from the very beginning, and ended up to the present. He felt weak and a little dizzy when she was done. Deep down he knew she was just putting on a happy face. For him. And now that it was all out of the open, he felt terrible. This day was just brining him lower and lower. "Pocahontas, my mind is spinning. I want to talk to you in person, I don't know what to do. This place is driving me crazy!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 am

Pocahontas put her hand on the wall, "What would you even talk about if we were in a room again? About Jasmine? Like you always have? Or will you finally just focus on me!" Her voice sounded like she was begging, begging for him to notice her, "Cause I'm sick of hearing about her from your mouth! I don't want to be roomed with you if you only want to speak about her!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 am

"I would want to talk about you of course. I wanna talk about everything that has happened between us Poca. Of course I talked about Jas because I love her. But that doesn't mean I didn't stop loving you Poca. I always will."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

The words he spoke when he said he loved Jasmine pierced her in her heart, "I know you do..But, your saying you love me to..How do you think that makes me feel? I feel like the third fucking wheel! Maybe that's why I slept with the Villain and falling for him! Cause maybe he was being nice to me and only talking to me..Even though I know he probably doesn't care for me and is just pulling a nasty trick on me..I am falling for him, though I haven't seen him in days..And because of you, I don't think I even want to be by a male again!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 am

She started talking about the villain, "The villain probably did use you for one of his games, but that doesn't mean you don't need a douche bag guy like him. He is hurting everyone here. But Poca, you do deserve a great guy."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 am

(OOC: DAMN! O.o)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 am

"Why should I believe that? I'm afraid of being in another triangle..Loosing another man I love..I just want to quit love..Cause so far..They have hurt me..Right to where I'm sick of them!" It was clear now that her voice was breaking as she tried to fight back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 am

"I know you really don't feel that way Poca. Your a caring human being. You have always been that way. No one can change that about you!" He knew this whole thing was his fault. He would haft tp live with this guilt for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 am

"I'M NOT THE SAME POCAHONTAS REMEMBER!" She screamed, repeating the words he had told her, "I'M NOT THE CARING POCAHONTAS YOU KNEW! IF I WERE I WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED ARIEL! I WOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU! AND I WOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT WITH THE VILLAIN! I'M NOT THE SAME! REMEMBER!? YOU TOLD ME THAT! I'M NOT THE SAME POCA!" She had lost it, and she was screaming through the tears...Pocahontas wanted to make it clear..Make it clear that she was hurt because of all of the drama.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 am

Sream Scream scream. He Couldn't handle it anymore, "AH FUCK THIS PLACE! This drama is to fucking much! I CAN"T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!" He punched the wall. trying to get some anger out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:49 am

Pocahontas went quiet..She was pissed at him. She wanted to pour her feelings out..And yet, she felt he didn't care anymore. This was it, looking down she covered her face with her hands, crying hard..Pocahontas felt like he didn't care anymore, like he just wanted to focus on only him..Now she wished Odette was up..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:58 am

Odette woke up to shouting in the room, she kept her eyes closed thinking it would be better to stay out of it but when the room went quiet she sat up.

'What's going on?' she said as she stood up and walked over to Pocahontas. As soon as she saw that she was crying, she hugged her tight and said soothingly, 'tell me what happened?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 am

Pocahontas buried her face in Odette's shoulders, "I told him..And..And he doesn't care.." She whispered to where only Odette could hear her, "I poured out my feelings, and now he is just punching the wall.. Complaining how he is sick of the drama..Odette I thought he would care.." Her sobs went even deeper, grabbing odette's dress softly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

He herd what Poca was saying to Odette, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OF COURSE I CARE! WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULDNT!" he couldn't help but yell, "I do care..."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 am

'Hey, at least you're not all alone .. I'm here with you,' Odette whispered and rubbed her back gently as she listened to her.

'What the hell is wrong with you?!' she started shouting towards the wall, 'she's here pouring her heart out to you .. crying over you and what .. all you can think about is yourself?! I know how she feels about you, but if this is how you're going to act .. maybe she's better off being as far away from you as possible.'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 am

He was getting pissed that Odette was getting in the middle of this, "I'm not thinking about myself Odette. You can't just judge me on part of a conversation you herd. And I don't just care about myself, I want to make Poca happy to!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 am

Pocahontas was staying quiet, not wanting to speak to Thrax anymore. She turned her head slightly at the wall, looking at it..There was no way in hell would she speak unless he would listen for once..To her she felt like he didn't care..When in reality he probably did, but her heart kept telling her he didn't..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am

He was getting flustered. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, "Poca, why don't you think I don't care?!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am

Pocahontas looked at the wall, holding the silence for at least 5 minutes, "Because you never seemed to care about my feelings....And the moment you picked Jasmine...You did nothing but talk about her the next day.." her voice was weak, letting the silence fall in again as she looked away from the wall..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am

"Look I'm sorry I made you feel that way. It was selfish and wrong. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am

For some odd reason..She couldn't believe him, and she wasn't going to forgive him so easily..He had sealed that when they had sex..Her eyes went to the wall, looking at it, "Do you think I can honestly forgive you easily? Do you think I can forget all of this and forgive you? Thrax, why didn't you push away that night we did it? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 am

'I'm judging it by the fact that I have Pocahontas crying in my arms and by her telling me how she feels .. which you'd know as well if you'd just listen to her!' she said annoyed, 'then why don't you tell her that properly so she actually knows you care?!'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"I know Poca, im sorry. I dont to hurt you. I really dont want to! And I said I did care!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Pocahontas looked away from the wall, keeping the silence, "We would need to talk this in person..Especially before I forgive you.."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Lilo moaned. Damn this screams and her headache. "STOP TALKING! Man, I want to sleep!", she turned around and curled herself to a ball.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 am

He turned around and said, "Sorry Lilo, I'll make sure to keep it down." He smiled and faced the wall again. "Okay, we haft to keep it down, because Lilo is trying to sleep okay? I still want to talk with you Poca." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 am

"It's okay.", Lilo crawled to Thrax. "Who are you? And what are you doing right now?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 am

(OOC: Are you asking Thrax who he is or the people in the next wall over?)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 am

(OOC: I'm asking Thrax ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]   A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A child's voice with a familiar deep voice..[[TTW w/ Room 3]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next