10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Roommate... Here we go again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 am

'Charlotte was my roommate last... so I can assume shes alright for now. Odette was on the tv recently- getting her stomach cut open? So, pretty self explanatory there. And Jane I haven't seen for a long time now, and last time I talked to her she was upset with me..' He sighed. 'You never can really tell whose safe in here when you aren't roomed with them though- the tv could turn on any second and show anything...' He looked at it for a second, hoping it wouldn't switch on. 'Pocahontas and Jasmine ok last time you spoke to them?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 am

He shook his head, "I haven't talked to Poca since the last time I was roomed with her. I hope she's fine. As for Jas she is actually in the other room with Aladdin. Thats who I was talking with earlier. Its weird tho. I feel this tension, and I have know idea what it is. Its like the feeling of something not being told ya know.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 am

'Oh right,' he said. 'I was wondering who it was... thought you must know them, but decided to stay out of it.' He shrugged. 'I'm sure its nothing.. just the fact you aren't face to face. You can always ask her later when you next see her? I haven't spoke to either of them much to really know what could be going on.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:56 am

He gave a shy smile, "Ya I bet your right. I'm just worrying over nothing." He hoped Dimitri was right. He didn't know how long he could last under this feeling. He needed to change this feeling. "So you have any fun stories with the spiders?" he asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Roommate... Here we go again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2