10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Roommate....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Another Roommate.... Empty
PostSubject: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

Jane woke yet again, she was getting tired of this routine.

She wasn't alone this time, there was a blonde girl here, a few years younger than herself she figured.

"Morning." Jane said pleasantly, there was no need for any more emotional outbursts, Jane decided that the other people trapped her deserved her at her best. There were enough tears.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am

Charlotte awoke with a worse headache than last time, probably from being drugged twice in such a short period of time.
This would take some getting used to, because she wasn't even close to being used to it by now.
The headache felt as if a ton of pressure was lying on her head, and as soon as she was conscious enough to feel the pain she quickly curled up into a ball and put her arms against her head, letting out small squeels of pain.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 am

Jane edged closer to the girl.

"Don't worry, that's just the knockout gas. You'll get used to it."

Jane remembered the headaches she used to get, it was interesting- building up a tolerance to knockout gas. She wondered if eventually she wouldn't be affected by it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am

Charlotte's eyes widened when she heard the female voice.
She instantly backed up as far as she got until she hit the wall with her back.
"W-who are you?!" she stuttered. "W-where's D-Dimitri?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:51 am

Jane almost wanted to laugh at her hysterical manner. If there was anything that you learned here quickly, was to be calm and not let the Villian see you suffering.

Though, the latter, everyone was guilty of - even Jane herself had broken down, showed off her inner torment.

"I'm Jane Porter." She replied gently, she knew it was hard to be here for the first time, and wanted to make sure that the girl remained calm.

"I'm a prisoner here, just like you." She remained seated here she was, no sense in scaring the girl by moving closer, Jane was certain she looked frightful, probably much more pale and thin than she had looked in February.

"Dimitri you say?" She smiled, "Well if he was your last roommate you were lucky, though I'm afraid you're stuck with me." She laughed, "But don't worry I don't bite." She grinned, she wanted to remain light-hearted, she wanted to show the girl that there was no point in hysterics.

"What is your name, dear? Did you just get here? What month is it now, do you know?" She kept her motherly tone all throughout, it was what she was best at after all.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:08 am

She nodded slightly. Surely this woman would mean her no harm. And even if she did, she had nowhere to run.
"I'm... Charlotte.." she said hesitantly.
"I think it's September..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Roommate....   Another Roommate.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Roommate....
Page 1 of 1