10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we continue where we left off?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 pm

"You have seen how easy those bathroom doors are to kick down if you really want to get in," he said with a wink.
"So... you said something about telling me the rules for your game. Or I might consider taking back your wrist," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh yeah, I know how easy it is." She said, briefly remembering the time she tried to drown herself and John kicked the door open.

She mentally shook herself and smiled at Sinbad. "Right, the rules of my game... You can only hold me while humming..." She started, backing away slowly. "Once you laugh you have to let me go..." Another step back. "Aaaand... the goal of the game is to..." She said, looking around the room in thought. "Get me to stop struggling, if..." She said, pausing. "you can catch me." She said, before ducking under his arms to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Sinbad nodded once in a while as he listened to her rules.
She suddenly moved so quickly that he barely noticed before she was out of reach.
He slowly raised from the bed.
"Well, then I better try and catch you," he said as he slowly moved closer. He wouldn't run just yet. He needed to see what she'd do first.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Cinderella took a few deep breaths, watching Sinbad's moves. Seeing him walk slow, she walked slow, but was still out of his reach for the moment.

She didn't want to waste her energy running away from him only for him to catch her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am

As he walked closer he thought a little about what his strategy should be. If he should even have one. He decided to just go with the flow, and at that moment he ran towards her.

{OOC: I won't post more, until you say you are done with that school-thing you are working on :3 Good luck with it ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 am

{OOC: I want to RP >.< I'll do it later tonight, I won't be able to focus on it right now.}

Cinderella's eyes were wide with excitement as Sinbad ran towards her, she waited until the last minute, before running under his arms. She jumped on the bed, ran across it and jumped down to the other side of it. She turned around, breathing heard, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 am

When she dodged him he turned around and followed after her. He followed her on the bed, then stopped.
He moved up and down on the bed, without lifting his feet from the mattress.
He set off from the bed, jumping towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 am

She jumped out of the way, causing Sinbad to land on the floor. She laughed. "I hope you're all right." She said, moving to the other side of the bed, away from him.

"I'll check your injuries after this game." She said, with a mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

He knew that she'd probably run, so he was prepared for the landing.
"Yeah, don't worry," he said as he stood up.

"I'm expecting some real good treatment after this," he said jokingly and turned around, facing her.
He placed his hands on his hips and watched her.
"And now you are so far away again," he sighed with a smile.
Wasn't there an easier way to do this? Maybe...
He clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "Okay, better get started again."
"Come here, kitty, kitty," he said as he ran towards her again.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get real good treatment after this." She said, watching his movements as he stood.

Cinderella laughed as he started saying "Here kitty, kitty...".

"Don't you know? Cats only come when they want to." She said, grinning, taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

He chased her around the room. At one point he was able to get a hold of her wrist and pulled her towards him.
"Gotcha," he said and hummed in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

"Dang it!" She laughed, as he grabbed her. She struggled against, laughing at the humming in her ear.

"Stop humming and start laughing already! I want to be freeeeee!" She said, over dramatically as she continued to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm

"But then you'd just run away again. And I wouldn't want that," he said and hummed again.
He put his arms around her, so his hands were free to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Cinderella laughed harder. "No! Stop! Please! Hahaha! Nooo! No-o!" She struggled harder to get away as he tickled her.

She started dropping to her knees, trying to get out of his grip.

She started trying to crawl out of his arms, stilling laughing as he tickled her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 pm

He continued to hum as he tickled her, holding her close as best as he could.
She was so cute when she struggled so hard to get free. It was almost a pity if she didn't get free after trying so much.
"Ha.. Ha..." he whispered softly in her ear. Then he let go of her and finally allowed himself to laugh for real.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

When he laughed in her ear, a slight shiver went through her and her cheeks turned a little pink. When he released her, she crawled away and stood up. She turned him with a slight glare.

"Why couldn't you have just laughed for real right then instead of that fake laugh in my ear?" She asked, playfully glaring at him.

"Now I feel you let me go out of pity. That's just not fair." She said, turning away slightly, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:45 pm

He put his hands on the ground behind him and rested on them. He looked up at her while laughing.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it," he laughed.
He lifted himself from the floor.
"Don't get started with the sulkiness," he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 pm

She swatted at his hand and stuck her tongue out at him. She took a few steps away from him.

"You took pity on me, as I said, that's not fair and also cheating." She stated.

"so, are we going to go again, or is it your turn for a game?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

"I can't give up already, can I? I have to try again. I promise not to cheat this time," he said and grinned.
"So whenever you are ready I'm coming after you," he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm

She smiled at him, giggle a little. "All right, but first, I'm getting a little hungry from all that running around." She said, laughing a little, rubbing her stomach.

She went over to the bread and water and sat down. She chugged a bit of the water down and took a bite of bread. "Can't keep playing on an empty stomach." She said, before tossing him his half of the bread.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 am

Sinbad catched the bread with both hands.
"No, some food isn't so bad," he said and walked over to her. He sat down next to her, cross-legged.
He took a few bites of the bread.
"Could you hand me the water?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:59 am

Cinderella handed him the jug of water as she took another bite of her piece of bread.

"So," She said, after she swallowed. "If you win my game, what will your game be? Or will we have to play my game over and over again?" She asked, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:21 am

Sinbad drank a little bit of the water before he sat it down.
He thought about her question for a little while.
"I'm really not that good at coming up with games... If I can come up with something before your game is finished, then we can play that," he suggested.
"But otherwise I really wouldn't mind chasing you all day," he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:53 am

She finished her bread as he sat in thought. When he spoke about not minding chasing her around all day, she laughed.

"I don't know how long I can keep running from you." She said, with a little laughter in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 pm

"That's good," he said before he threw the last piece of bread in the air and cathced it with his mouth.
"I would be rather disappointed if I never got to actually catch you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm

She laughed and applauded when he caught the bread in his mouth. "Nice catch."

She let out another laugh. "You have been catching me, I just haven't stopped struggling yet." She said, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 pm

"Exactly, you struggled. And then it's not a really catch. But maybe I'll succeed this time."
He looked across the room, wondering how it'd be this time.
"Are you ready to go again, or would you like to rest a bit more?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm

She laughed, while standing up. "Maaaybe..." She said, before dashing over to the bed that was on the other side of the room.

"Okay, I'm ready." She said, grinning, while she leaned against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 am

""So you needed a head start?" he laughed as he stood up. He stretched his body and made ready to chase after her.
He slowly took five steps in her direction before he started running towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 am

She stepped to the side, causing him to crash into the bed.

"Of course I need a head start, if I had started right beside you, you would have grabbed me right off the bat. That wouldn't have been fair." She stated, smiling as she walked backwards away from him.

She glanced at the bathroom, before shaking the thought away. He would have her trapped in there too easily.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

"No, you are right. It would have been too easy that way."
He chased her around in the room for a little while, but slowed down when she was almost trapped in a corner.
He slowly walked closer, doing his best to block her way out.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 am

Cinderella took a step back, looking all round Sinbad for an opening.

She kept a poker face on until he was a bit closer, before she smirked and slipped under his legs.

She quickly stood up and ran to the middle of the room, before turning to Sinbad, then taking two steps back.

She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

He tried to catch her when she crawled under his legs. How could she be so fast and flexible in her condition? Not that he complained.
He turned around and eyed her for a while. If he had to succeed he had to do it quickly. But without hurting her.
He started chasing her again. When they were close enough to the bed he started sprinting, grabbed her arm and pulled her with him down on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 am

"YIPE!!" She let out when he grabbed her as they fell onto the mattress.

She let out a sound that sounded almost like a growl. "Let me go!" She said, struggling against him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am

He held her down to the bed.
"Nope, I won't do that this time," he said and hummed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 am

She struggled under him as he hummed. She moved her hands to his stomach and started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

He let out a grunt as he tried to hold back a laugh.
He grabbed her wrists and moved both her arms away from him.
He took a few deep breath, making sure he wouldn't start laughing right away. Then he started humming again.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 am

She glared up at him and growled. "Stupid men being stronger then women..." She grumbled as she continued to struggle.

A thought came to her and she mentally smirked. She kicked off her shoes, making look like it was the struggle that caused it. She lifted her foot up, unknown by Sinbad, and placed her foot at his inner thigh and wiggled her toes, tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 am

He felt her toes tickling his inner thigh. He tried not to laugh, but he could feel he was about to lose it.
A distorted laughter crossed his lips as he desperately tried to hold it back. He couldn't.
He let go of her and threw himself on his back on the mattress next to her.
"This is a lot harder than I thought it would be," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 am

She grinned at him as he started to laugh. Once he fell into fits of laughter and let her go, she sat up with an "Ah ha!", while throwing her fist in the air in victory.

She laughed when she looked over at him on the bed. "Yep," She said, before climbing onto his chest and laying on top of him.

"Okay, I'm tired now... That was exhausting." She said, before laughing a little with her head on his chest.

She popped her head up to look at him. "Did you have fun?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 am

"Yeah, it was pretty exhausting," he said as his laughing had begun worn off.
"I sure did," he said as he started running his fingers through her hair. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 am

She let out a little laugh. "Totally, it was fun dodging you and struggling to get out of your arms was fun too." She said, before leaning down and giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Glad my game was fun." She said, her lips hovering over his as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

He smiled at her.
"It was... but next time I hope to do a little better. Why weren't you lying this still before?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

She laughed. "Because, I didn't want to end the game like that; I like winning." She said, smirking a little. "And, besides," She said, laying her head back down on his chest.

"I didn't really get tired until the adrenalin wore off." She said, snuggled into his chest with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:35 am

"No, me neither," he sighed happily.
"It was nice with some exercise."
He moved his hand through her hair and across her back.
"What do you wanna do now?" he asked as he continued to run his hand across her back.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 am

She closed her eyes, smiling at the feeling of his hand on her back. "Mmmm, I'm not sure... Nothing too tiring, please." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

"Hmmm," he said and thought for a little while.
"How about a story?" he suggested eventually.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 am

"A story sounds nice... You telling or am I?" She asked, not even lifting her head to look at him.

His chest was very warm and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 pm

"It's up to you. If you have a story in mind, then I'd love to hear it. And otherwise I have one or two that I could tell."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm

"How about you tell one? At the moment, my brain isn't thinking of any stories." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we continue where we left off?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next