10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we continue where we left off?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 pm

"Sure," he said with a smile. He thought a little bit about which story he should tell.
He decided on the first story that came to his mind that he could remember alright.
"Okay... Once upon a time there was a little boy. He didn't behave very well. Then one day a fairy came to punish him. The fairy turned him into a monster. To break the spell the boy had to seriously frighten someone. At first the boy thought it would be easy. He tried to frighten a lot of childen."
Sinbad continued to tell about ways the boy tried to frighten children.
"But the boy discovered that the children weren't as easy to frighten as h had thought. Then he decided to find an easy prey. He found a girl who was often called a coward. She couldn't be that hard to frighten. He decided to follow the girl for a few days to find the best way to frighten her. During that time the boy discovered how sweet the girl was. She spent most of her time helping other people whenever she could. On the third day the boy decided to finally scare her. He would give anything to not be a monster anymore. He moved closer to the girl. But just as he was about to frighten her, he got cold feet. He couldn't do it. The nice girl had done so many good things. He couldn't do her any harm, so he decided to leave her alone. In that moment the fairy from before appeared. It rewarded the boys kindness by turning him back into a real boy. From that point on the boy behaved better, and he decided to get to know the girl and they soon became friends."
He sighed slightly.
"And that's the end."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 am

"Well, that was a sweet story." Cinderella said, smiling. "Though, the sigh at the end I don't really get." She said, lifting her head to look at him.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek before laying her head back on his chest. "You should write children books."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 am

Sinbad laughed a little.
"Nah, I don't think so. Writing has never been my thing."
He put a hand under his head and started playing with her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:28 am

"Hmm..." She hummed, thinking for a moment. "How about this? You make the stories and I write them out for you. We could make a profit off of it, say... 40-60? You get 60 percent, seeing as it's your story. What do you think?" She asked, looking up at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 am

He looked at her and smiled.
"I like that idea," he said and laughed slightly.
"But I can't really take credit for them. It's stories Tobias told me when I was little. Now I just tell as much as I remember."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 am

"Well... We could dedicate the stories in memory of him." She suggested. "I'm sure he would have liked his stories to be told others."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 am

"Sure, we should do that," he said with a smile.
"Maybe you could make illustrations for the book," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 am

She smiled. "That sounds like a great idea! We could have a lot of fun with this." SHe said, enjoying the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:06 am

"I'm sure we could," he said and closed his eyes as he pictured it.
He opened them again and looked at Cinderella.
"Then you could read them for your baby when that time comes."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

Cinderella smiled at the thought. "I like that... I'm sure he or she will enjoy them." She said, drawing circles on his chest with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 am

"Mhm," he said and smiled with his eyes closed.
"Y'know all that..." he started before he yawned.
"... All that running around and all has made me a little sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 am

She nodded her head tiredly on his chest. She let out a yawn.

"I think sleep sounds like a good idea, don't you?" She asked, her eyes closed. "Goodnight, Sinbad." She said, before drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 am

"Mhm... 'night Cinderella," he said in a sleepy voice.
It didn't take him a long time to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we continue where we left off?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3