10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we continue where we left off?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Should we continue where we left off? Empty
PostSubject: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

Sinbad slowly awoke. He had that feeling he always had when he had been gassed.
He could feel like he was lying on something soft. But it didn't feel like the bed he had bought with Cinderella. Had he been moved?
He rubbed his eyes and looked at the sleeping person next to him. He smiled, before he leaned in and kissed her.
"G'morning," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 am

Cinderella blinked her eyes open when she felt someone's lips on her own. She smiled when she saw Sinbad hovering over her.

"Good morning to you too." She said, before sitting up and stretching. She looked at the bed they were on.

"Much bigger then the one we bought..." She said, before she looked around the room.

"I... I think we're in the room I was first in." She said, looking around. "So, there isn't a beanbag chair in here anymore." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 am

Sinbad looked at the bed.
"Yeah, but I don't complain."
He looked around the room.
"There used to be a bean bag here?"
Then he remembered he had been in such a room before. He looked at the matress again.
"I think I have been here before as well..." He paused. He sat up in the bed.
"Wait here. I need to check something."
He stood up and walked to the bathroom. He got out again soon after.
"Yup, I have definitely been here before. There's also a towel in here. I remember I bought it when I was roomed with Anya," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 am

"I guess that's not surprising..." She said, before he got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

When he came back out and stated there was a towel in there, she smiled.

Her smile wavered a little when he mentioned Anya.

She shook her head and got off the bed, smiling. "Glad to know we have a towel now."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 am

Sinbad noticed she shook her head. He walked closer to her.
"Is something wrong?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Cinderella smiled at him. "Just thinking, don't worry about it." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm

"Oh, okay," he said and smiled. He couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind, but it seemed like she didn't want to talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:22 pm

"So... any new thoughts about what "we" are yet?" She asked, laughing a little, but being serious all the same.

"If... If we could have done it over... I would say I would have been happy to marry you..." She said, looking away with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm

He smiled slightly when she laughed as he thought about her question.
A part of him wanted to just agree with her. Tell her that he'd also like to be married with her after they had started over, but... Was there a but? Of course there was. What made her any different from all the other girls?
"I can't say, that I mind being married with you now... But...."
Should he tell her? He could just pretend that everything was fine. No, he couldn't just do that.
"But I might end up hurting you," he added in a low voice.
"... And I don't want to do that," he said and looked at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 am

Cinderella watched him as he spoke. When he was done, she hugged him and kissed his lips.

"I find you to be completely sweet for telling me that." She said, hugging him.

"Thank you for the warning and thank you for caring." She said, smiling up at him.

"How about we take it slow now? If anything happens, I want us to remain friends... I wouldn't be able to stand it if we went back to the way we were before..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 am

Sinbad was quite surprised by both the hug and the kiss.

"Taking it slow seems like a good idea," he said with a little smile and put his arms around her.
"I wouldn't want to go back to the way it used to be. I like being able to talk with you and just have fun with you. It's much better."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 am

She smiled. "Glad to hear it." She said, putting her head on his chest as they held each other.

"So... Want to get to know each other more? We really don't know much about each others' childhoods, except for when we were forced to be around each other." She stated, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 am

"Sure. I'd love that," he said and smiled at her.
"What do you say we move to the mattress when we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 am

"Sure." She said, letting go of him, then grabbing his hand. They walked back over to the mattress and sat down.

"So," She said, placing her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Favorite animal? Color? Just tell me anything." She said, before laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 am

"Wow, wow, wow, slow down. That was a lot of questions," he laughed.
"Okay, let's see.... Favorite thing to do..." He thought about it for a little while. "Back then it was probably climbing trees or fishing. And favorite animal... uhm... I'm actually not quite sure about that. I've never really been that fond of animals. But my favorite color is red. It had been red as long as I remember."
He paused.
"Do you want me to continue the rambling, or can I hear your answers to the questions as well?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 am

"Oh, I'd love to hear you ramble on, but I guess I should be nice and answer my own questions, huh?" She said, laughing a little.

"Okay, swimming was my favorite thing to do, until a certain point... then it became riding Duke. Mother was more afraid of me drowning or catching a cold then falling off of a horse. Painting has always been on thing that I've enjoyed that hasn't changed at all. I have too many favorites when it comes to animals, I like both dogs and cats, but Bruno was never fan, so I never got a cat. Favorite color has always been blue, though, when I was much younger, I liked pink, but I grew more towards blue." She said, smiling at most of the memories that came to mind when she was younger.

"Okay, you may now continue your ramble and then I'll take a shot at rambling." She told him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 am

"Okay, deal," he said with a smile.
He threw himself on his back, looking up at the ceiling.
"Hmmm... Let's see... I've never liked reading, but I've always loved being told stories. When I was little I hated being indoors. I prefered to be outside all the time. No matter how the weather was. But as I grew older I learned to enjoy spending time indoors as well. Uhm.... what else..."
He turned his head and looked at Cinderella.
"Maybe you'd like to share a little more aobut yourself now?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 am

Cinderella smiled at him as he spoke. When he suggested she tell a bit about herself, she mimicked what he did early and fell on her back.

"Well... I've always loved going to dances. The dresses, the music, the people, they always excited me. As I got older, dances came few and far between, hardly anyone wanted to dance anymore. When I was younger I was always told that as I got older, I would be able to go to more dances, but I guess my generation isn't too big on dances... And those who danced before we're getting too old for it." She said, slightly sad at the end.

"Okay, anything else about you?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am

Sinbad looked at her while he listened to her.
When she stopped he turned and looked up at the ceiling again.
"I've never really been much of a dancer. That's probably why I never really liked going to dances."
He paused for a little while. The he laid on his side, facing her.
"Did you ever consider going to dancing So you could meet other people who also enjoys it?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 am

Cinderella turned on her side to face him better. "Yeah... I never liked the idea of going alone though... A bit paranoid I guess you could say..." She said, with an uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

"I understand that. It's always easier to try something new if you have someone with you."
He paused for a little while.
"But if you ever decide to go and still don't have anyone to go with, then I could go with you... if you want," he said and smiled slightly at her.
"Y'know just to sit and watch so you are not there all by yourself," he added.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 pm

"I'd like that." She said, smiling at him. "maybe I can get you to dance a little bit too." She teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

"I highly doubt that," he said and stuck out his tongue.
He turned on his back again and sighed lightly.
"I have only tried to dance once where it actually was enjoyable. And that was not even real dancing. It was more just fooling around."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 pm

She laughed a little. "Fooling around can be fun, one of the best kinds of dancing. It's only really enjoyable if you're actually having fun." She said, moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm

"Well, you are probably right about that."
He turned his head and looked at her.
"Most things get better if you are having fun."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

"Yep!" She said, smiling, looking at him. "It's fun talking to you now." She stated.

"Okay another question, favorite genre of movies?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm

"Hmm... I think that would be a mix between adventure and fantasy. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm

She laughed. "Those are my favorites too! With a dash of romance in it, of course." She said, her smile bright.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm

"Wow, really?" he exclaimed surprised.
"I didn't have the slightest idea."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Cinderella laughed again. "Shows how much we paid attention to each other all of these years, huh?" She said, not just referring to the years they were married.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 pm

"You are right," he sighed.
"But on the positive side it gives us something to do while we are in here."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 pm

"Of course I'm right." She said, in a fake snobby tone. "I'm a woman after all." She said, before laughing a little.

"Yeah, you have a point. We would die of pure boredom if we didn't have anything to talk about." She said, putting her arms under her head as she looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Sinbad laughed and turned to his side again.
"What was that voice you just did? Don't tell me you think you are always right," he joked as he poked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 pm

She laughed when he poked her. "No, I don't actually think I'm always right. That would make me a snob." She said, sticking her tongue out at him, before poking him back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 pm

"Well, who says you isn't a snob?" he joked before he started humming.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:43 pm

"Ha, I am sooo not a snob. That would be my aunt. And why are you humming??" She asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 pm

"Why wouldn't I be humming?"
He laughed for a short moment, but then continued the humming.
He slowly moved closer to Cinderella. He gently tickled her ear by humming right next to it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 pm

She laughed. "Stop that!" She said, trying to swat him away. She tried to get up from the bed, but his arm snaked around her waist.

"Hey!" She shouted in protest, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 pm

"What's the problem?" he said in between his humming.
He tried his best not to laugh too much, so he was still able to hum.
He snuggled into her, nuzzling her cheek while humming.
"You don't like humming?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Cinderella continued to laugh. "You're like an annoying fly!" She laughed, while struggling to get away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 pm

He felt like he was about to burst. He tried his best not to laugh.
He continued to hold her down to the bed as his humming turned into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm

She continued to laugh and struggle. "You've stopped humming! You can let me go now!" She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:31 pm

"So I'm only allowed to hold you while I'm humming?" he laughed.
"I'm not sure I want to play this game by your rules, then."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 pm

She laughed. "Why not? My rules are fun!" She said, still struggling and laughing. They began to roll around on the mattress. For a moment, Cinderella thought she escaped, but Sinbad quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Sinbad held her wrist while hugging her tightly from behind.
He moved his head to her ear. "So what exactly are your rules?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 pm

She giggled. "Good question, I'll get back you on that after you let me go." She said, winking at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 pm

"Hmm.... It's tempting to let you go..."
He turned his head slightly and kissed her cheek.
"But this isn't so bad either."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 pm

She giggled again. "True, but it would be nicer if my wrist was in front of me instead of behind me." She added, turning her head a little, only being able to barely kiss the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 pm

"Oh well, it's not like you can run away from me in here anyway," he grinned and let go of her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

"Could always lock myself int the bathroom." She said, teasingly as she turned around to face him.

"Thank you for giving me back my wrist." She said, with a little laughter still in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we continue where we left off?   Should we continue where we left off? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we continue where we left off?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next