10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange Feeling...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

A Strange Feeling... Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:03 am

Kayla was simply sat next to Cody, a few hours had passed since the spider incident and now it was all calm.. or so she thought. It had been years since she had got the feeling she was experiencing now... Years... Her skin felt tighter, her muscle's on edge and in general she felt not quite with it.. like her consciousness was slipping away.

Even A hadn't known this secret.

No, please no... It can't be happening again.

"But it always happens, doesn't it dear? When you are too scared to cope."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 am

Hours passed and the voice was still there. Cody was nearby. Oh dear god. Her eyes began to well up as the voice became more frequent. The black-outs would start soon. What would she awake too? What would've happened?

DAMMIT. She felt like screaming and yelling aloud but she didn't want to scare Cody. What should she do.

Get away from him.

She got up and headed straight for the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her and cowering in the corner away from it.

"I can easily open it though, can't I dear?"

"I AM NOT YOUR DEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:22 am

The black out's had started, she was now closer to the door than she was now sat right next to Cody again. With no idea how she had got there. She looked at him, her eyes full of panic, at a loss of what to do or say. She began to shake.

Turning away from him, she ran back to the bathroom and sat in the exact same position as before. Rocking slowly backwards and forwards, how could Cody escape if something happened? They were trapped in a room.

"It's useless dear..."

Is this why the villain brought her here?

Kayla's eyes began to slide shut, she desperately tried to keep them open, but they would not remain so, her vision became foggy. Then nothing. A big, black blank.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:32 am

Perfect. Total control. Kayla smiled eerily. It had been such a long time. Stretching her arms and legs, she stood up, and walked straight towards the door, this would be so, so, fuuuuun.
It creaked open at her touch and her head cocked to one side as she looked towards the little blonde boy cowering over his pathetic 'mummy'...
Who was going to save him now?
Kayla stepped towards him slowly, wondering if he would look up.
"Cody.. how do you feel about playing a game?" Kayla smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

Kayla's eyes became slitty and focussed as she smiled, excited at how she may be able to play with this child. Now... how would be best to harm him? Little children were too damn easy to harm. She mentally felt a little depressed at that notion, they had no fight, they were too weak. But it would still be a fun warm-up excercise.

"Little Cody... there is no mummy to keep you safe right now..." She cooed over to him in a scary and unusually edgy voice. Stepping towards him, she lifted the little child up by the throat and pressed his back against the wall. "So child, how are we going to play this game then? Somehow, I think I may win."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:23 am

Kayla watched the little boy's eyes widen in fear but was fast becoming bored with the ease of this kill. It would be more fun to terrify him, then again.. he was already rather frightened.

"DAMMIT. I am bored already." She moaned, throwing the kid on the floor. She walked over to the mother and began to kick her in the side. "Wake up you lazy bitch!" She rolled her eyes at the lack of response and sighed. "Villain, if you can hear me. Give me something entertaining to do. Please." She looked up towards the camera with a blank and slightly frustrated expression.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 am

(((ooc: Wait, Cody gets to live or does he die? O_O)))
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 am

(ooc; Live! I wouldnt kill your character dear! XD <3)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 am

((ooc: lol I was checking. I got a little confused. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Feeling...   A Strange Feeling... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Feeling...
Page 1 of 1