10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling so much better about some things ^-^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Feeling so much better about some things ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Feeling so much better about some things ^-^   Feeling so much better about some things ^-^ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 am

Hey, guys, remember during the summer my theatre teacher and I had a fight and I quit the theatre??

Well, I'm happy to say we are back to being on good gracious. Very Happy I may be going back to theatre next semester. ^-^

For a couple of weeks now, I had been having dreams of where her and I made up. That she would greet me in the halls of the college with a smile and ask how I'm doing.

Well, that happened today Smile I was walking to Math and she was heading to the library, so our paths had to cross. She actually said hi and asked how I was and I asked how she was.

I just broke when she asked me how I was... I told her I missed her and we hugged and now we're okay :')

I'm so happy right now... I'm about to cry too X'D
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Feeling so much better about some things ^-^   Feeling so much better about some things ^-^ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 am

Ohh, that is so good!! I'm happy for ya Cindy!
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Feeling so much better about some things ^-^   Feeling so much better about some things ^-^ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:58 am

That's great, Cindy! My theatre director and I are really close. We've been mistaken for mother and daughter. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling so much better about some things ^-^   Feeling so much better about some things ^-^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling so much better about some things ^-^
Page 1 of 1