10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a strange dream XD

Go down 
+2
Sinbad
Cinderella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Had a strange dream XD Empty
PostSubject: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

Actually two. First one was where we got hacked again, but instead of deleting the forum, they COMPLETELY CHANGED IT!! O.O Color scheme was yellow and red and there was sparkles and where the door icons were, there were wands, when a wand was there, that means something new was in that topic... And the names of the topics were all changed! o.o

Okay, dream two, the actually interesting one. For some odd reason, I'm Meg (yeah, I know, what?), and I'm in a room with a handful of the other "guest" (Sinbad, Aladdin, not sure about the rest, maybe Dimitri), and then one of the Villain's staff (yeah, staff) showed up and we hijacked all his keys (he had a key to every room apparently) and we all ran to unlock the doors and then ran for the exist.

Guess what? We made it out, but only a few of us did.

Sinbad was gone and so was Aladdin. I (Meg) kept shouting for them to come on while holding open the door. They didn't reappear again, and I started to feel guilty about everyone else that was trapped in the hotel still. So I ran back intside to try and get everyone else out...

I woke up after that...

Interesting, yes? I'm wondering why I was Megara o.o
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

Weird that you are Meg, and not your own character.
Maybe it's because you are jealous of Meg, because you think Villain likes her better than you/Cindy. Okay, maybe not.

But it sounds like some weird but interesting dreams xD
I wish my 10 Doors dreams were like that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 am

lol Got nothing to do with me being jealous of Meg. XD I had one awhile ago where I was Cindy, and Pocahontas was in it... Can't remember how to explain what happened in that one XD

I sooo used to not have interesting dreams like that XD It was a fun dream, just wish I knew the ending lol
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

I once dreamed i was ariel and i was biten by edard cullen O___O then i became a vampire mermaid O____o
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 am

lol I once had a dream that I was Ariel and I got beat up by Evil Attina, Ursula, and Jim Hawkins, who was under a spell. XD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 am

LOL XD mostly i beat up other guys in my dreams. i got too argue with everyone in my dreams xD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

I just felt like coming up with some kind of explanation. And that was the only thing I could think of xD
And you had a dream with Pocahontas? o.O She's not even in the roleplay xD

Maybe you could try to fall asleep again, and see if you can dream the rest of it. I did that a lot when I was little. But now that I think about it, i t never really worked <.< So maybe that's just a bad idea x'D

You guys dream a lot about non-/disney o.O And they sounds pretty odd xD

I've only had one non-/disney related dream that I can remember. Which also happens to be 10 Doors related. I was Sinbad, and Chel was there with me. I dreamt it during the time with the Black Out.
I really wouldn't mind being Meg in my next dream. Or any other girl for that matter. It was really weird being the guy <.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am

I don't have that many non/Disney related dreams XD And this was my first with an RP O.o

Lol No, too wide awake for that and as you said, never really worked XDD

Oh yeah, I bet it is weird being a guy in your dreams o.o I don't think I've experienced being the opposite gender in my dreams yet XD
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 am

Ah 10 Doors Dreams. ^^ This was a good but slightly stressful sounding one!!! @_@

It's funny that you were Meg! xD

I will still never forget that one fanfiction I wrote where Jane/Lilo/Dimitri/Cody were safe on a picnic... that was based off a dream I had of 10 Doors! xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 am

Ahhh that is awesome Very Happy
I thought I was the only one who had a 10 Doors dream.
I don't remember most of it, but although I'm roomed with Esme now, I dreamt that I was roomed again with Sinbad. And we were running for our lives, but it was because our pet, Copper, turned out to be a bomb and so we were trying to break down the door. Next thing we know Chel rescues us and we all run down the hall, and Copper was chasing behind us, and he was suddenly giant. It was really weird. Then I woke up, so I never got to find out what happened to me, Sinbad, and Chel! Maybe we escaped. Or maybe we blew into a million pieces. xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 am

Jasmine wrote:
I once dreamed i was ariel and i was biten by edard cullen O___O then i became a vampire mermaid O____o

Jasmine, that seriously had me lol-ing for like 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 am

thats amazing you dreamed of it!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange dream XD   Had a strange dream XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a strange dream XD
Page 1 of 1