10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Dreams..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

When Snow White grew up, she quickly learned never to speak against her father's law. Even though she knew her father loved her, she hardly saw him he only appeared at court meetings. However that all changed when she turned ten, and suddenly her father gave her every attention. One night after dinner, he had approached her and asked her to come to his study she had been nervous as she had never actually spoken to him before. When she had arrived, her father had asked her what her studies were, she had been slightly crushed but tried not to show it. After other polite questions, her father had led her to a small antechamber off to the side of his room, and it was there that Snow White learned of her father's expierements. During his travels he had filched papers from renowned scientists and had learned how to make a powerful sleeping potion. So strong in fact that it could deceive human eyes into believing that the subject was dead. However he hadn't perfected it, and needed to steal some paperwork from a group of scientists that were presenting their different studies for him. Her job was to go to their private rooms and steal those heavily coveted documents, while her father threw a huge banquet in their honor. Although she didn't feel that it was right, she wanted to make her father proud so while the banquet was in full swing she stole the documents and replaced them with recipies. The scientists left none the wiser, and even though Snow White felt a twinge of guilt she remembered her father's proud smile as he went through each document. This happened several more times, as Snow White grew up she became quite at stealing things and getting herself out of a bad situation if necessary.

[Ooc, I hope that was a good background for Snow White]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

ooc: so your a thief interesting I love it though!! :-D
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah, I was debating between different ideas and this felt right to me, I hope its not too used. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

OOC: @Snow White I like it, there really isn't a thief in this RP except for you now Smile Mostly everyone has murdered someone at some point XD There's a few who haven't though.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh phew! That's a relief, thanks for the heads-up bu the way!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

You're welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams..   Sweet Dreams.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams..