10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]

Go down 
+5
Charlotte
Juliet
Kayla
Pocahontas
Villain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] Empty
PostSubject: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Hehe, couldn't resist xD
The 6th of October a spider invasion will begin, meaning all the rooms except from the Villain's room will be filled with spiders. (To be exact: 10 big hairy spiders in each room).
Now, some of you might not even care about this, because you might not think spiders are such a big deal but... they are. There's a reason most people don't like them. Seeing as some spiders are poisonous, our survival instinct tells us to stay away from them.
And yes, you guessed it. ONE of the spiders in ONE of the rooms will be poisonous. But I will not tell you which one yet Wink Whoever gets bitten by this one spider will die.
And who will be bitten? I'll write a fanfiction about it on the 10th of October.
(The 10th of October is also when the spider task ends.)

P.S. Rooms will be switched on the 6th of October, so you will wake up in a different room with spiders already there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I am watching spiderman..And come on the forum to see this XDD

Is it bad that, this made my day?? JUST because I am watching spiderman? XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm

I think Spiderman provokes spiders, since last time I watched Spiderman I found a big ass spider in my bed o.o Trust me though... that did NOT make my day xD But glad you like it xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm

lol XD When I first watched spiderman I got bit by one. XD And I thought I was going to be spidergirlXDD AAAAH good memories ^^ XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 pm

ARGHHH D: I hate spiders </3 But I think Kayla would be pretty cool about this, she seems to love the natural world, she will probably be happy to see some form of creature :'D
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 am

... affraid
sorry, i don't think that i'll be able to roleplay this pale pale pale
i'm phobic toward spiders, cockroaches... and pretty much toward every kind of insect...
it gives me chills in off and makes me feel sick...
for real, even through the screen...
ehm...
i think that Jul will be asleep and won't notice them >.>
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 am

Totally understandable Juls xD I think I'll be somewhat phobic on this task as well, even though I know it's not real xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 am

Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate spiders, noooooo!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:46 am

o-e why spiders?? Spiders freak me out....
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 am

Awesome!!! I mean....... Shocked

Otherwise, I'm so excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 am

Ewww... I haaate spiders... They're soo icky and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]   Spider Invasion [Halloween Special] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider Invasion [Halloween Special]
Page 1 of 1