10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spider's and new friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Spider's and new friend Empty
PostSubject: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 pm

As usual, Eric didn't open eyes when he woke up. He kept them closed a long moment. He already missed Helga. His Mom... When he thought, there was here a concentrated of his life. His Mom. His sister. His best and closer friend. His Fianc.....
He opened eyes, and recovered. What had he just thought?! He took a breath. He had probably just raved... He turned to verify that his new cotenant hadn't seen him.
It was Snow White. He smiles at the idea of being with a -almost- new person. He got up when suddenly, herealized that a black thing went to the foot of Snow White.
A spider.
Eric raised the eyes to heaven; oh great. He was going to sigh, when he congealed. A spider. It's harmless a spider. Why would Villain have sent it if it was harmless? He congealed. Because it wasn't harmless. He rushed to Snow White to shake her.
- Snow White, Snooooow! There is a spider on your foot!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 am

Snow White suddenly became aware that someone was shaking her and she jerked awake, her eyes widened when she recognized Eric. And he was saying something about a spider, she looked down at her foot and shrieked. Moving fast she started shaking her foot desperately until the spider sailed off. Staring at where the spider had been she twisted to look up at Eric, "Thank you." She whispered, she was sure her voice was shaking but she didn't really care. She slowly scooted up to a sitting position, she gasped as she saw another spider crawling up his shoulder. Moving fast, she brushed the spider away from him, her eyes scanned the floor and widened when she saw at least ten spiders crawling in various places.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Seing Snow White crawl behind, Eric looked at the room.
-And shit..
A spider, okay, even venomous. But ten! Eric wasn't phobic, but there was what to be ill-at-ease. Very ill-at-ease. Eric shivered. He felt almost the legs of this tiny creatures on him. Slowly, he moved back near to Snow White.
-Let me guess, you're phobic?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 am

Snow White shook all over and then nodded in answer to his question, it was the one thing she was really afraid of. "How did you guess?" She asked as she watched another spider crawl towards them. She backed up and started shaking in fear as she looked at all of the spiders.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 am

Eric had a brief laughter, even if he felt a littl uncomfortable.
- It was difficult, let us say. But your reaction is explicit.
A spider began to climb on his boot and Eric rocked his foot forward. The spider flew from the other end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:41 am

She jerked as Eric shook the spider off his boot, "Any ideas?" She asked as she looked at all of those spiders. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't complain ever again if she ever got out of this expierience alive.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:27 am

Eric shook the head.
- Not at all.
He quickly looked at the room. The present furnitures don't help at all.
- If only I still had my knife, he whispered.
He looked at Snow White. She seemed terrified.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:42 am

Snow White looked over at him, "What happened to your knife?" She asked as another spider crept towards them.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 am

- I have... Abandon it. Somewhere.
He knew very well where, but rethink of this games wouldn't help him in no means. He had a new look at spiders. In the worst, he could crush it. At least, he hoped it.
With the foot, he spread both spiders which approached them, before turning to Snow White.
-You're gonna be okay, or...?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:56 am

Snow White smiled at his concern, "Yeah I'll be fine, need some help?" She asked as she looked at the dead spider's bodies. She couldn't help but smile, at least in a weird way she could get her anger out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 am

Snow's smile was strange, as twisted. Eric observed her some seconds before putting back his attention towards spiders. There was almost everywhere, but how know how much there was? Hidden? Eric crossed the hand in his hair. It was going to be difficult.
He sighed. Well, at least, he was a little more reagent.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 am

[Ooc, you think she's twisted?? XD lol]
Snow White sensed Eric's gaze on her and quickly wiped the smile off her face, he probably was wondering why she was happy over killing spiders. The truth was Snow White hated feeling like she couldn't do anything in this place. She coughed and looked down, "Thank you for helping me with the spiders Eric." She said with a small smile in his direction, letting him know that she appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 am

Eric smiles to her, satisfied to see that she seemed less frightened henceforth.
- Don't worry, I understand. My personal phobia isn't, let us say, practicable, but I admit that if I was in front of a mermaid, I would be probably curled up in a corner of the room.
He had a laughter, although it's the truth.

OOC: No, but I know that when I'm afraid and that I try to smile, my smile is really twisted xD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 am

[Ooc, mermaids?? XDD couldn't help it that made me laugh!!]
Snow White smiled as he laughed, it was a nice laugh she thought it was interesting that he was scared of mermaids. She had read stories about mermaids, but had always been fascinated by them. "Why mermaids?" She asked and squashed a spider that was getting too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 am

OOC: Yeah, little Eric is afraid by mermaid xD Ariel, go out xD

Eric looked at her. His phobia of mermaids had always made laugh, and in a way, it made him smile in his turn. At least, she wasn't more afraid.
- Because... I don't know, mermaids live under the sea, they have gills, you imagine, gills! Cracks behind ears! And a tail of fish! Okay, it's practical to swim, but it's hideous! Hideous! And their voice! They kill men only with their voice! They are terrifying creatures!
Whereas he explained, he moved in all the sense, as to support his statements.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

Snow White giggled at his expressions and actions as he spoke about mermaids. She was grateful that he was distracting her from the spiders, it helped to calm her fear. "You're really good at portraying characters, did you do that professionally?" She asked.

Last edited by Snow White on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 am

Eric had a smile. He was satisfied to see that she got better.
- Well, I am a kind of actor. I often have to play roles, thus we can say that it is professionel, yes.
He smiles. He knew that she and Anya had met, but did she have to speak about him?
Anya...
The simple thought of her name made his smile a little bit bitter. He hoped that it wasn't too much visible.
- But you, why do you hate these things?
He pointed his thumb towards the closest spider.

OOc: I'm gonna sleep dear! See you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 am

Snow White nodded as he explained that he had been an actor, it made sense she frowned as his expression became slightly bitter. She looked over at the spider that he was indicating and sighed, "Umm well when I was younger I....I had a whole nest of spiders infest my room." She shuddered as the memory returned full force, "I uh have never quite recovered from that expierence." She admitted.
[Ooc, okie NIGHT!! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:24 pm

He looked at spiders, swarming almost everywhere and imagined others. Already with about ten, Eric felt sick, but then an infection....
- Yes, I understand, effectively. It's.... Urgh!
Eric frowned the nose, little disgust. Yes, there was what to become phobic.
- Will need to verify rooms of my house when I will go out of here.
Eric's face closed. He had said this sentence without thinking really of what he said. He had said it.
His house, outside.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 am

Snow White looked over at him with a small smile on her face, "Do you miss it?" She asked quietly. Understanding the look of longing in his face as he said it, she glanced down trying to forget the palace where she had grown up.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 am

Eric crossed the hand in his hair.
- Yes. I miss my house. Already, I miss my bed (he had a brief laughter) but... Yes, I mis my home. I miss my supermarket. I miss me garden. I miss my drum kit.
He left his eyes roamed on the ground. He sighed. He would have wanted to be able to disregard all this.
- And you? He finally says. Do you miss your home? What kind of house is it?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 am

Snow White smiled as he described his home, "Oh you have a drum kit?" She asked in excitement and then sighed as he asked about her home, "I lived in a palace, but it was a prison....just like being here is." She said sadly and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Eric had a smile:
- Yes, I have a drum kit. That helps to keep your arm muscular and agile.
He enjoied folding the arms, as to show his muscles then he smiles, in a softer way.
- You lived in a prison? Heart's prison?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:25 am

She giggled when he flexed his arms and then looked down when he asked her that question, "I grew up, by myself until I met Cindy during one of my adventures where I would sneak out. I was five when I met her, then when I turned ten my father decided to train me as a thief. After that, I never saw her again not until I was taken here and met her. When I lived with my father, I was taught never to speak out or I would suffer the consequences." She looked away as old faded scars on her back twinged in rememberence.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:13 am

Eric saw her to turn eyes. He could only imagine what she felt because we can understand scars only if we ask their sources.
He wasn't sure that she would like to speak about it.
Slowly, he held out the hand towards her, putting it on the shoulder.
-I'm sorry Snow, he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

Snow White shot him a warm smile, "Thank you....for listening to me." She whispered, she was glad that she had been able to tell someone about her past. Sometimes the memories threatened to overwhelm her, she shivered as more spiders crept towards them. She jumped as she heard something slide under the door, she slowly turned and saw two envelopes. She looked over at Eric and bent down to pick them up, her hand was shaking and she handed the one with Eric's name on it to him before slowly opening hers. Inside was a catalog, along with ten coins she fingered her other coin that she had kept before. She snorted when she saw that the catalog was directed for Halloween. It seemed the Villain had an odd sense of humor, but who was she to judge? She sighed and looked at the list, the only things she could afford would be the pumpkin pie, the assorted candy, or the playboy bunny costume....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 am

Eric considered the catalog with attention. The first thing which struck him was the date. Halloween? Already? The eyes hid little themselves. It made already a so long time.
He recovered however very fast by seeing a costume of Bunny Playboy. Immediately, he had a kind of giggle. A totally uncontrolled laughter took him, and he can't stop to laugh during a very long time. Recovering, always not calmed but needing to get his breath back, Eric noticed Snow White's glance. She considered him strangely.
-So.. Sorry! He exclaimed. I'm.... Sorry! (He laughed another time) it's just.... Don't even know, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 am

Snow White was thinking about what to buy when Eric started laughing at something in the catalog. She shot him a glance and caught his gaze, he must have recognized her worried gaze as he started laughing. He didn't really explain what he had found funny but Snow White let it go and continued to ponder about what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:25 am

Eric eventually gets his breath back, after a big effort. Inspiring profoundation, he postponed his glance on catalog and his eyes, this time, settled on a word.
Pie.
Eric's stomach scolded. A pie. Oh gosh, a pie...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 am

Snow White sighed, hmm pie or candy, pie or candy? She knew the playboy bunny costume was out, as she doubted that Eric would appreciate her choice. She was torn, "So what are you getting?" She asked Eric, her eyes were fixated on the choice, bowl of assorted candy. She had never had been allowed candy before, maybe she could finally try some.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Eric's eyes were crossed by a flash of lighting.
-A PIE! I WANT A PIE! And why not a costume? It is necessary to have fun a little, isn't it?
Sudden Eric seemed more joyful. The idea to be able to have fun helped him to think of other thing than the confinement.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am

[[OOC PAHAHAA XDD So cute!! I WANT A PIE 8D!!! ^^ <333333]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 am

OOC: I want a pie + mermaid's phobic.... How can he seems serious after that? xD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 am

(OOC: Lilo asked the villain about a pie for you <3 But he doesn't react O.O)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:02 am

[Ooc, I WANT PIE!! XDD]
Snow White laughed when Eric exclaimed over the pie, she giggled and looked down at the list, "I'm not sure what I want...." She quietly admitted, her gaze landed on the playboy bunny costume. She shrugged, she liked dressing up she just hoped that Eric wouldn't be her room mate for Halloween. She circled the option and slid it back under the door.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Eric smiles. He was satisfied to make she laugh. After all the idiocies that he had made recently....
Enthusiast, he surrounded four times the pie. Then the eyes returned on the page of costumes. A costume pleased him well. He surrounded it. No matter the money, as long as we have fun! He will send some canides to some persons, but he ignored if he could do it. Just in case, he surrounded candies and marked ' For Esmeralda, Anya, Dimitri, Lilo, Poca and Helga ' close. He smiles, then slid catalog under the door.
He turned to Snow White.
- Do you like Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 am

Snow White smiled back, "Um well my dad never let me celebrate Halloween, so this will be my first." She quietly admitted, she had of course known about the holiday she just had always been forbidden to do anything fun.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 pm

- Do you don't ever celebrate anything? Christmas, Easter, Halloween?
It was sad. Very sad. He tried to imagine the life of Snow, without party, without going out. A little as him, but for the worse. He smiles to her slowly. His father seemed strange, strict but too much. Eric was sad for her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 am

She hated feeling left out, "Um no my dad he uh never allowed me to celebrate any holiday." She said quietly, "What are Easter and Christmas like?" She asked genuinely curious, it seemed like she had a lot of stuff to celebrate if she ever got out of here.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:31 am

Eric put off little, leaning to the wall. It was sad to have to explain to a young woman the holidays who were supposed to brought enjoyment and happiness.
- Well, Easter it is a religious feast, even if the folklore hasn't too much report. In fact, we say that a Rabbit would come hidden some chocolate eggs everywhere in the garden. So, the children can look for them. And for Christmas, it's also a religious feast. We invite our family, we eat together, we offer ourselves presents. They are family feast
The two last word rang a little bit hollow, because this word hadn't really had of meaning for him.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 am

[Ooc, btw you can join in the ttw anytime, just say you woke up ^^]
Snow White noticed his sad expression when he mentioned family, "Do you have a family?" She asked quietly, hoping that he wouldn't be offended by her question.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 am

Eric smiles, slowly, before raising eyes towards the ceiling.
-Well, I am orphan. During my first 5 years I was completely alone. Then I met my best friends, that I always considered as my family. But for a very long time, I didn't have of family of blood. Until I learn that I have a sister.
He had another smile, a little bit sad.
- But she doesn't know me a lot. I know her really well, 'cause of my job, but... She doesn't know me. And I wish that we.... she.... Well, I want to gather my family.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 am

Snow White frowned and considered the problem, "I'm sure things will work out for you Eric, you just have to have faith that things will turn out. Besides, at least you're willing to try and make things work out, thats always a good start." She said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:12 am

Eric smiles. This girl was kind.
- Thank you. I also hope. I hope that she is well. Thank you.
He smiles again. There's a little silence.
- Can I ask you a personal question?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 am

Snow White looked over at him surprised, "Oh um of course." She said warmly and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:54 am

Eric smiled too.
-From where come your name? I hope you don't mind, I find it beautiful and poetic, but it's not a 'normal' name.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:08 am

Snow White smiled, "My name was given to me by my mother, the night I was born it was snowing and um she had been told that she would never be able to bear children. When she found out she was pregnant, she swore that she would name me after something that was going on that day. Since it was snowing she called me Snow White, I've been told it means pure in heart but I kinda doubt my own name." She said with a sad smile.
[Ooc, I have to go shopping but if you want to continue the ttw, you can ^^]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 am

Eric had a poor smile in his turn.
- It's a very beautiful and very soft explanation. Very poetic. But... Why do you doubt of it? If it don't disturb you, ofc.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:14 am

OOC: Oki dokie Sweetie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:48 am

Snow White felt like she could trust him so she met his gaze, "I was raped.....before I came here...and then a few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I lost the baby after seeing that broadcast with Odette and Ariel." She quietly admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider's and new friend   Spider's and new friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider's and new friend
Page 1 of 1