10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Girl and a Spider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

A Girl and a Spider Empty
PostSubject: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 am

Thrax woke up in a fog. "God damn it I hate that damn sleeping gas!" He mumbled to himself. He rolled over and groaned a little. He saw all the blood on the wall and corner and knew he was back in the room that the earth quake happen in. "Great I wonder what horrible thing is going to happen next...." Has he looked around the room he saw some one laying asleep behind him. She was very young but not so young that she was a child. Well young adult tio say the least, Thrax hadn't really been around someone this young. So needles to say it was going to be awkward. He sat up and moved towards the wall to put he's back on it. He waited.....

(OOC Hey Wendy I can't wait to RP with you!)

Last edited by Thrax* on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Thrax sat against the wall, he was deep in thought about every that had happened in the last few days. Poca and Jasmine seemed to be friends, Poca and Thrax seemed to be friends again even though things will still be awkward for a while, And Jasmine and him seemed to be better and more connected then ever. But could this all be to good to be true?

As he was thinking about he's life a huge, Black, Hairy spider came crawling down the wall next to Thrax shoulder. Thrax was in deep thought but was instantly snapped back into reality and saw the spider coming towards him. "What the fuck?" Thrax got up and looked around the room. He saw spiders crawling around "When did this place get infected with spiders?" Thrax wasn't ever scared of spiders but these gave Thrax a bad feeling. Something seemed wrong about these spiders. They weren't normal house spiders or spiders you see out in the woods, these spiders seemed to be evil if that is possible. He back away from the spider on the wall and tried to keep himself away from the spiders he saw. He stood still trying to see if he could feel any creepy crawls on him. He didn't think there was any.

Has he stood there waiting to see if he could feel anything, he saw one of the smaller spider come near he's foot. He's reaction was to kill it. To put he's foot on it and squish the life out of him. But Thrax stopped himself. What gave him the right to kill a living creature. Sure he had killed tons of people in the last few years but he felt guilty about taking a creatures life. The past few months had really changed him. Life seemed so precious and he should be kind to all living things.

At the moment he had a memory about he's time in Asia. He stayed there for months learning from the monks and trying to get himself to nirvana. The Monks had told Thrax about reincarnation and how it plays in the after life. Even though Thrax has always been a christian baptist he had a strong connection to there teachings. They believed that every persons comes back as a new living thing. The head monk said it was 'a rebirth in new bodies or forms of life, a rebirth of a soul in a new body.'

Thrax moved he's foot away from the spider. "I better not regret that." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Wendy woke up feeling something crawling on her shoulder and in her hair she moved around a bit on the floor having a dream Jim was kissing her neck when she opened her eyes things seemed cloudy the gas always had an effect on her she mumbled and moved around a bit

"J.....j...j...Jim....."

Wendy opened her eyes seeing a spider near her face and on her nose the legs were hovering over her eyes she let out a blood curdling scream and ran around the room flinging her hair and shaking her body and her dress

"Ewwww!!! Oh my sweet G...!! ahhhh!!! Get them off Get them the hell off of me!!"

Wendy panicked and ran into the corner shaking her dress once more she hugged her knees tightly to her chest and shook stomping the spiders as they came towards her she looked over seeing a male figure in the corner

"Hello.... My name is Wendy"

She said between frightened breaths

"I hate spiders!! Why are they here!!"

"Sorry I am being a little coward it is just... things that crawl kind of freak me out a bit."

Wendy gave a girlish scream and ran away to other side of room

ooc: Yay hey Thrax
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 am

Thrax was looking at the little spider when he heard her voice. He while looking at the spider he softly said "Wendy I like that name...." He turned slowly around exposing himself in full view for her to see him "My name is Thrax." He said in a normal voice. But the look on her face dropped. 'great some that is scared'
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Wendy cleared her throat and brushed the spiders off of her dress biting her bottom lip trying to ignore the little devils.

"It is nice to meet you. And may I ask what your name is?"

Wendy smiled a kind smile and moved over closer to him. She could finally see his whole self as he stepped in to view.

"How long have you been here? I lost count of days for me."

Wendy said giving a tired some sigh she sat back down away from the spiders and leaned against the wall

"So what is your story?"

Wendy was curious to know about everyone in here.

Why were they here? What did everyone do?

Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:35 am

"Well to tell you the truth I don't know how long I have been here either. I know I'm one of the newer people here tho." He smiled then looked at her expression when she finally got a good look at him. "As you probably noticed I don't look like the every day dude. I'm a plastic surgeon, and I changed the way I looked." He didn't wanna tell her the rest, not just yet. He wanted to get to know her better before he said the rest of the story. "So what's your story?" he asked in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 am

Wendy was a little frightened of the man she backed away a bit and sat in the corner of the room holding her knees Wendy buried her head in her knees

"My story is a bit of a sad one I guess in its own way. My mother was trying to force me in to an arranged marriage to some one rich...like money is everything or something. She had me meet several men...or well boys every one was such jerks. Well one day I ran away unable to take my life anymore. I came across an Inn and Jim opened up the door. A sweet kind boy who lived at the Inn with his mother Mrs. Hawkins. They took me in sheltered me, gave me a job there, gave me food to eat. Eventually me and Jim fell in love and decided to run away together then before we knew it we both were taken here...to this hell hole!!"

Wendy sighed and looked down

"While in here...Jim....Jim... was murdered !!"

Wendy started to cry a bit

"I hate this place! I hate...it so much"

"But I guess I have gotten used to the fact no one is escaping out of here"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 am

Thrax could see the anger in her face as she started talking about her mother and the arranged marriage that she was forcing Wendy to do. "That sounds horrible, no one should be forced to be with someone they don't love, or even know."

Then Her face seemed to light up when she started talking about Jim and how they met. Thrax thought it wasn't a good idea for some that young so run away and fall in love with someone that young. But who was he to say that was bad. He had fallin head over heals in love with Jasmine. 'It just goes to show your never to young, old, beautiful, or odd to fall in love' he thought to himself.

Then the bad part. She started talking about getting kidnaped and how she she felt about it. She got very anger when she started talking about getting taken and placed here. Thrax felt the same way but she seemed way more upset then how he felt. Then her face dropped and was completely filled with pain and great sadness.

"Jim was murdered....." she said

Thrax felt bad for her. He had killed in that past and that made him feel horrible now thinking about everyone that loved the person he killed. All the Wendys out there that where grieving because what Thrax had done.

She started crying and he felt bad her. He sat close to her and tried so sooth her. "I am so sorry Wendy. But Jim is in a better place now I am sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Wendy was a little afraid of Thrax, she looked down and rubbed her hands together shaking a little even thinking about Jim

"He is in a better place now" Thrax spoke kindly

Wendy gave a weak smile and looked up giving a long sigh

"Maybe...I...hope he is"

She sighed and wiped the tears from her face her face felt cold and bloated like she had been crying for centuries she sucked it in and looked away from Thrax. Lost in her own depressing thoughts

"Maybe one day....I will join him. Where ever he is at"

In Wendy's mind dying would be an easy relief out of this hell
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:51 am

He went and sat next to her on the floor. He was far enough away though that he wouldn't scare her. "Yes I'm sure you will Wendy. the next life will be better." He wanted to change the subject, because the cold truth was their never escaping and their going to spend the rest of their lives here, unless a miracle happens. "So um, have you met a lot of people here?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 am

As Thrax spoke he noticed a spider getting closer and closer to Wendy. The spider got right to the side of her and it looked like it was about to do something evil. "Wendy that spider is getting every close to you.... Maybe you should..." At that moment the spider pounced and landed on Wendy shoulder. She screamed and flicked it off her shoulder. It went flying away from her. Thrax jumped up and went over to her to examine her arm. "Are you hurt? Did it bit you?" He put the back off he's claw on her fore head to fell if her temperature had spiked. It hadn't but her face looked full of panic. Thrax thought 'I hope she is scared of the spider and not me..." He could tell it was a little of both though.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Wendy freaked out over the spider she panicked and flicked the spider off of her shaking her head and jumping around the room

"Oh my God!!!!!!!"

Wendy took a deep breath and tripped on her dress ripping a piece of it off as she fell hard to the concrete floor. She scraped her knee as small drops of blood dripped down her leg she held it tightly to afraid to look at her wound

"Oh!!! Damn!! Ow Ow Ow!! SSsssss"

Wendy moaned and bit her bottom lip and teared up a bit she looked up thankful to Thrax

"T...t...thank you Thrax...that was very kind of you"

Wendy smiled apologetically and looked back down at her knee
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Thrax felt humble when she gave him a kind smile. He could tell she was frightened because if the spider and was in a little pain because of the fall. Thrax examined her arm and couldn't see any spider bite on her arm. "Well it doesn't look like the spider got you but your bleeding on your knee. Lets go to the bathroom and get that cleaned up." He picked her up gently and held her as though she was a little sister. Tiana he thought thinking about he's sister. As they went into the bathroom he set Wendy down on the edge of the tub while he washed he's hands in the sink. "We don't want it to get infected" He smiled has he got closer to her leg. He was trying to figure out what to stop the bleeding with but there wasn't anything in the room. He sighed and ribbed off a long piece of fabric off the bottom of he's shirt. 'Well it already has Poca's blood at the top of it' He thought to himself. He rapped the piece of fabric around her leg and tied a little bow around it. "Good as new." He smiled at her then his face got serious "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 am

Wendy stared at Thrax her face full of panic as he picked her up
"We need to get that fixed"
Thrax said kindly
Wendy closed her eyes blocking out he pain as Thrax set her down om counter an ripped his own clothing she was confused at his kindness
"I could of....managed....I mean I am not use to anyone helping me....t..thank you"
Wendy mumbled looking down at her knee
"I feel better now I am thankful it wasn't a spider bite thanx to you"
Wendy looked down and tried to stand up but fell
"Stupid clumsiness I am a walking train wreck"
she held on to Thrax for balance
"Ow ow ow stupid knee!"
Wendy looked pathetic it was only a tiny little scrape she never has done well with pain guess you could call her a weakling at times
Wendy frowned at flashbacks of her so called suitors for marriage calling her a klutz she shook her head an limped against Thrax
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:44 am

Thrax saw Wendy struggling, "here, let me help you." He went to pick her up and take her to the other room. Thrax completly forgot about the blood that was on the floor that he already slipped on a previous time, and he fell right on his back, just like before. "Damn! Why do I always forget about that damn blood! AH!" It was like dejavu all over again. Likely Wendy wasn't harm by the fall.

OOC: @villain I don't think there's going to be any blood left on the floor, Thrax pretty much cleaned it up with his back XD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:23 am

Wendy could not help but giggle as she covered her mouth in shock as Thrax fell to the floor she knew she was hurt but she jumped down and leaned down beside him

"Ok let me help you now my hero"

Wendy said sarcastically and helped clean the blood off the floor with a piece of her clothes

"This is all my fault you fell. Everyone around me always gets hurt"

Wendy grabbed his arm and helped him up while she was limping as well

"Lets go to other room, please do not fall again"

she said giggling a bit trying to help him and herself in to other room
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 am

Thrax let Wendy help him get up. "How is there nothing in the room, and we both keep getting hurt left and right!" His back was twisted again, "Well this is kinda funny, two cripples trying to help each other." He smiled. He was having major dejavu. It wasn't that long ago that he was in this very room with Anastasia. He thought about Jas and hoped she was safe and alright.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Wendy laughed and finally sat down with Thrax

"maybe if we sit very still we won't get hurt"

she smiled and looked over at him

"Thrax if you don't mind me asking how long have you been in here?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 am

He looked up at her, "Honestly, I have no idea. I know it was August when I first arrived here, but I dont know what month it is know," he looked down and saw an envelope near the door, "Hey maybe this will be helpful." He picked it up and realized it was another catalog. Inside the catalog their were costumes, and halloween stuff along with its basic items. "Costumes. That probably means Halloween is coming up. That means i have been here for... 3 MONTHS!"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 am

"Woah wait! What does it say!"

Wendy was so excited she loved Halloween but her mother never let her celebrate it back home she had a flash back of her mother walking in on young Wendy trying on a sheet, she cut out holes for eyes and moaned booooo!! towards her father. Her father hit her and yelled at her "Demon child!!" He screamed "Take that ridiculous thing off this minute!!" Wendy shivered at the thought of her family and then thought of Mrs. Hawkins how kind she was she sewed her a costume a beautiful princess dress and made it perfect for Wendy to wear. How she missed Mrs. Hawkins

Wendy looked back over at Thrax

"Do we get to dress up!!?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 am

He flipped threw the catalog, "Uh ya. The costumes are cow, playboy bunny, catwoman, bloody doctor, and vampire." he looked at the bloody doctor costume, "Well I know what outfit I want." he smiled then looked at her, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 pm

"I think I wan't the vampire"
Wendy tilted her head and scrolled through
"Hmmm or catwoman?"
Wendy laughed a bit
"At least we get to celebrate a holiday"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:52 pm

"Ya. I wonder if the Villain is going to have a big party. That be kinda cool. Anything but another damn challenge." He shuddered at the thought. He was already in 1 game, he didnt want to be in another.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Wendy shivered at the thought and held her stomach nervous about the world challenge

"I actually have not been in many of the Villains games ... Thank goodness but I did get this"

Wendy showed him her brand on her hand then held her hand to her chest and looked away

"I am dreading to see what the Villain has planned for Halloween and what not..."

Wendy looked down afraid

"I hope he does not have anything to bad planned for us"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 am

He saw Wendy get nervous has he mentioned the word challenge. Understandable he thought to himself. "Thats good that you haven't been in many games Wendy. Thats the safe way." Thrax had heard about to many games and Parties ending badly. Has Wendy showed him her arm he laughed a little "Ha same her girl" Showing her he's brand which still made him upset. She looked scared as she kept talking. He went next to her and put he's hand on her shoulder "Wendy I am not sure what's going to happen, but all I know is everything happens for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 pm

"I guess things do happen for a reason, but I don't understand why am I here...maybe I was taken because of my ignorance... maybe falling in love was stupid"

Wendy sighed and covered her face

"Maybe running away with Jim was the worst mistake I have made!!"

Wendy looked down as tears streamed her face

"If we never left he would still be alive Thrax!!"

Wendy got hysterical and ran to the bathroom shutting the door she started clawing her arms while rocking back and forth

"My fault....my fault....my fault"

Wendy chanted inside the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 am

Hearing her rant about how Jim's death and saying it was her fault made his stomach twist. He could see her expression change to sad, anger, and now great sorrow. When she ran into the bathroom his first instinct was to follow her, but he said where he was and waited a few minutes. He finally got up and went next to the bathroom door and said, "Look Wendy it isn't your fault he's dead. God wanted him so he cn use him as a guardian angel. FOR YOU! And there hast to be a reason why I met Jas here, I'm in love in this hell whole and I'm scared to to death she is gone to." He tried blocking Jas from his head, but he just couldn't help himself anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 am

Hearing Thrax fell in love she felt a twist in her stomach of jealously, of sadness, of worry for both of them she yelled on other side of the bathroom wall

"What if something happened to Jas!! What would you do Thrax!!"

Wendy cried inside her knees waiting for him to respond

"What would you do if the one you loved was killed by Villain!!"

"What would you do? Would you move on! Or beat yourself up about it!"

Wendy looked away from the bathroom door and let go of her arms seeing how a few drops of blood fell on the bathroom floor she stared at the floor blankly, staring at the blood she felt her self literally go insane as the blood seemed to zoom in and out through her vision, she was fascinated by the blood, she leaned back against the wall and started laughing finding everything some what humorous how could running away with Jim lead her here.

"Guess you were right mom!!! I should of stayed a goodie goodie!! cause the first time I fucking run away!! My boyfriend dies!! Nice advice mother!!! Fuck everything!!! If I ever get out of here I am turning in to a whore cause love is for losers!!! Should of just married someone you wanted me to marry in an arranged marriage!"

Wendy started laughing it was her own personal way of coping

"Thrax!! Take my advice and do not fall hard for Jas"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Thrax looked at the door. He herd her ask him what he would do if anything happen to jas, and he said. "I Don't know what I would do without Jas. But I know how you feel to think the one you love is dead." He wish he could comfert her, but she locked the door on him He listened to her say, "Thrax!! Take my advice and do not fall hard for Jas" "To late..." he wispered.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 am

Wendy sighed and opened the door she walked out and sat on the floor looking over at Thrax feeling foolish

"Sorry about my rant Thrax ....sometimes the pain just gets unbearable and let my mind wander"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 am

He went and sat next to her. He tried comforting her but felt awkward, so he simply said, "Its alright Wendy, its good to talk about your feelings and get them out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl and a Spider   A Girl and a Spider Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl and a Spider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: