10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family reunion, my friend, my Mom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Family reunion, my friend, my Mom Empty
PostSubject: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Eric sighed. No envy to open eyes. No envy to redo this voucher old games. Shit, but why didn't we let him in peace?! He sighed, catching the edge of the nose.
He would have given everything for an offshore boat.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 am

Helga opened her eyes when she heard a sigh, a man's sigh. quickly she sat up and looked in that direction the sound came from. at first glance she thought it was Naveen because of his black hair, but when she noticed it was Eric, she smiled big and walked fast over to him and gave him a big hug.
"Hi" she said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 am

Eric felt the arms of Helga before opening eyes. It amazed him. Who knew him enough to make it? But when he saw her hair blond, a profound feeling of peace, sweetness and confidence invades him.
Mom...
He crossed his arms around her, happy to find her. Surprised, but happy. He held her against him. For a long time.
- Hi, he murmured finally.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 am

"how are you? are you okay?" she asked fast and looked at him. He had changed, he looked thinner, of course. ""oh, I'm so glad to see you" she hugged him again
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 am

He kissed her on the cheek, squeezing her with strength. He missed her so much...
- I'm ok, so better now! Helga, I missed you so!
He moved back in his turn, looking at her.
- You, how are you?! You're okay?! He didn't hurt you?!
He smiled.
-I'm so happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 am

She started to smile. "I'm just fine. And I haven't even met him.. I think." she shrugged.
She took a deep breath before she sat down on the floor. "what have happen to you lately?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 am

Eric sighed, but for the first time since a long time, it's of relief. See her was so good. He smiles by looking at her.
- I have speak a little with Pocahontas, seen again two three persons. Nothing extraordinary lately. And you? Tell me, you are here since less time than me, you probably still discover the 'rules' of the game.
He tried to put a little of amusement in his voice. It worked only half.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:41 am

"Kinda. Maybe. It hasn't happened so much to me yet. I was at the masquerade I told you about, but the only thing that happend where people who fighted, and he showed us a movie" she sighed and shrugged.
"but I met Poca there, sadly is that I didn't had time to talk to her so much. The only good thing that happend that evening was.. well one thing" she looked down and blushed a little. She had probably said too much.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 am

He would have been able to leave her quiet. Blush wasn't a habit at Helga. It wanted say that something touched had arrived. Eric had a smile.
-Naveen?
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am

Helga looked up and tried to avoid his eyes. "yeaah...." she still blushed a little and then she sighed heavily. "Gez, Eric.. what has happened to me? I never acted like this before I got here"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

Eric had a smile, more brilliant this time. Helga, Helga the woman whom he ever knew, Helga his mother, Helga was in love. It was so cute. Too touching.
- I don't know Helga, I really don't know. Everything here is so fragile. So powerfull. So hard. I'm in the same situation btw. Never I would have risked my life for somebody else than you or Miguel outside here.
Miguel's name pinched him the heart. The poor man had to wonder where they had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

Helga felt the same way when she heard his name, but she just shaked it off. She couldn't do anything about it from heree.
"Yeah, how is your girl?" she winked with a smile. "have you met her since we talked?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 am

Eric changed position, avoiding a little the eyes of Helga. His girl. It was strange. Even if in his head, he tended to call her his Anya. He looked her again.
- I didn't see her, or speak with her again. To tell the truth, I worry a little about her. She lost a lot of blood recnetly, by my fault. I hope that she is okay.
He lowered eyes. He had tried to minimize his fear on the eyes of Helga, but in fact he was terrified by the idea that Anya can be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 am

Helga looked at him for a while. "I'm sure she's okay." she said with a weak smile.
She looked around in the room quickly. it was as empty here as it was in the other rooms.
"didn't anyone bought mattresses when we had the chance?" she said to change subject with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am

Eric sighed in his turn, sticking his hair behind.
- I don't know, I remember that my roomate Dimitri had command a kit of help and a mattress when I was in mine, but I don't remmeber which room it was. To tell the truth, lately are rather vague. I believe that I depressed a long moment, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 am

"yeah, me and my roommates back then did also buy some mattresses. I wish I could be in that room now" she laughed a bit.
"do you think that we'll be able to buy more stuff later?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am

Eric had a smile, cold. He tended his hand.
- Yes, apparently, I'm one 'favourites'. I probably have a lot of money. We'l buy a mattress, maybe two, because, sincery, my back start to scream for help.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 am

"aaha, you are also a favorite" she smirked and showed her mark, a F.
"and I agree.." she said as she straightened her back. "I feel like a old lady"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 am

He had a smile.
-Well, you're not so young anymore, he joked before laughed. Sorry, sorry, you're not old at all. And yeah, favourite, he smiled. Favourite of the devil...

OOC: SOwy, I'm gonna sleep! See you soon ;D
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 am

"you know, it's not a wall between us anymore. I can hit you if I want" she joked with a grin.
"eh, maybe that is a good thing in this game" she srhugged.
Occ: yeah, me 2 xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 am

He had a derisive smile.
- You wouldn't even touch me. You are more precise, but I am the fastest.
He tilted the head behind; by sighing.
-Personally, these games exhaust me. The last one was... Well, it hurt me really. I don't wanna play anymore. Not before a long time...
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 am

"what happened there?" she asked. "what kind of game was it?" she looked at him with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Eric crossed the hand in his hair. This famous trick.
- Well, we were by team. Two by two. With ... Deadly necklaces around the neck. We gave us orders. If one didn't execute them, the other die. A kind of ' where do you can go for her '?
He had a smile, false and grave. His eyes were lost.
- I was with Anya. And we have.. I engraved her a heart in the skin. It was...
He looked at Helga, in eyes.
- I don't wanna play anymore.

OOC: Yeah, I know the last game was the Tricker, but for Eric it was an execution xD
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"that sounds awful" Helga said with a sigh. "but you made it out alive from there, that's all that matter, right?" She leaned towards him and squeezed his hand lightly with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 am

Eric squeezed the hand, returning her smile.
- Yes... But imagine you two seconds engraved something in Naveen's skin. And after that I acted as an idiot afterward, he laughs.
But it was a false and sad laughter. He really missed her...
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 am

"why did you act like a idiot?..." she said and shook her head a little like she didn' understand.
"I would do that several times if it was the only thing that kept us alive" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:52 pm

He had a bitter laugh.
-You kinow me. When I want to protect somebody, I act as a moron. I pretended to be tired. Of her. Of here. I lied. She suffered... And me too...
In spite of him, he saw her again with Sinbad. He shook the head. He was going to say the other thing, when suddenly, his view became confused. The gas. Already?
He took her hand.
- You promises me to take care of you?
She squeezed his hand.
- I swear. You too?
- Yes.
He smiles, feeling his head growing heavy.
- Yes. I promise. Mom...
They fell asleep.

OOC: HELGA-MOM I ALREADY MISS YOU AND SORRY FOR MY INACTIVE PHASE!
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 am

Occ: ERIC !! I miss you 2 Sad I hope we meet soon again <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion, my friend, my Mom   Family reunion, my friend, my Mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Family reunion, my friend, my Mom
Page 1 of 1