10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need advice from my 10 doors family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

I need advice from my 10 doors family  Empty
PostSubject: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

Ok please no judging me guys I love yall to much .....OK....so here is my story

I will start from beginning though Most of you probably know this but the new ones don't so I had a fiance we broke up and then shortly after I wen't on a date with another guy he ended up being a jerk to me but ..I broke up with my fiance like an hour before I met the guy ......After checking my phone he did not know we were broken up ....Reason why i left him he was mentally abusive called me fat....said i was worthless....every time i tripped he would say I was so clumsy and retarded....he would cuss at me....he punched walls near me....do you understand why I was searching for someone else.....well he left for los angles California which is way far from where I live in MS ....So...what do i do....I tell the other guy bye and travel up to Cali spending 2,000 dollars to save our relationship ....yes Cali was that far all my money gone...everything I had gone....We made up 3 weeks later we fight he punched walls....told me He didn't ask for me to come up there and I should of stayed where I was and how he never wanted to marry me.....Yeah he said that to me.....so.....that was the past now......

I met a guy he was sweet and everything to me ....great guy but he barely sees me maybe once every 3 weeks when he has days off...he would rather hang out with his friends then me....I come to find out he has a learning disability....yet he did not tell me ...He just has problems with common sense but he is still a great guy...but again....never see him. So my friends told me to keep my options open you know try to find somebody else....So I met someone online. I know I could of been ax murdered but we talked for 5 hours on phone and then he met me gave me a hug and told me he wanted to see me again....But ...keep in mind I still have not left the guy I never see cause....he barely talks to me like 3 texts a day.....just like a miss you...or hey....I mean i am getting to it hold on... So he saw me yesterday he came over to visit and .....lets just say I am a bit ashamed of what happened..... I don't wan't anyone thinking I am a cheater .....But i come to find out the guy that never saw me...may have been talking to another girl behind my back because....his friends told me that once they break up with a girl and see someone else he will go and talk smack about his friends to the ex....so what happened was his friend had a gf but was visiting another girl only as friends though so he told his gf she came in his friends house breaking crap and freaking out O.o but he had a past of flirting with there ex's...... O.o so my friends are scared he tried to flirt with his gf.....
he is a good guy....but I think the other guy could treat me better......actually see me.....I don't know what to do should i stick around and try to work things out or go to other guy.....yes i might of met him online but we have so much in common he loves web design so do I its my dream job....he freaking loves twilight.... O.o how cool is that.... I don't know what to do I am not a cheater yet I feel like one....and the situations I get myself in to I so look like a cheater....or someone bad...I do not wan't a bad reputation...But I hate hurting others.....

p.s this is why I have not been online much been working and worried about relationship crap but I will be on more I sware :-)

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 am

I'm quite involved with people with learning disabilites.. just with my family, and my mums work and some places i help out at. Not that your guy is anything like the people i help, but i might know a bit about it :3 Anyways I don't know. You did confuse me quite a bit ... but only because it was like listening to someone speak really really fast except you are reading it instead xD
I don't think you should break up with someone just because you dont see them that much. It should more be whether or not you actually like them.. if in all honesty you dont actually like this guy, then you should be honest with yourself and end it.
With the other guy, well you seem to have more in common. Just from the way you talk about him maybe things would be better off with him.. Anyways you seem to have had a rough past with guys so I hope things work out for you and you find the right person soon ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm

thank you Dimitri *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 am

Dear Wendy,
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I know that life isn't made with rainbow and butterflie, but I wish, I hope, I swear you that you're a freakin' good personn, and I'm sur, I know that you'll find someone like you, who'll be the part who miss you.
Your words are hardly, heavy. That's how I feel them. I haven't any good advice for you, sorry. I suck when it speak about human relationship...
Btw, you're an incredibily good personn. Don't worry. The dawn is near. (Yeah, I'm a poet xD)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:50 am

awww thank you Eric and that was helpful thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 am

You're welcome, ofc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need advice from my 10 doors family    I need advice from my 10 doors family  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need advice from my 10 doors family
Page 1 of 1