10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Aladdin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and keeping me in your thoughts. You really have no idea how much it means to me. <3
Here is yesterday and today summed up:

Yesterday I left shortly after leaving that post. I hadn't talked to Josh yet, and when I was on the road, I sent him a good morning text at like 11am telling him I loved him and such. I wanted to see how he was feeling, considering the last time I had talked to him he was a mess and passing out on the bathroom floor. And he replied soon after, his spirits and stomach MUCH better. Talking to me last night/right when he woke up yesterday morning REALLY helped him, he was really glad to be talking to me.

Anyway, and so I was texting him for a couple hours. Then he stopped replying for a while, and I still had a ways to go. When I had driven about 4.5 hours (it took me 5 hours to get there. Mind you, it's supposed to be a 5.5 hour trip, but I was speeding.), he replied. Then I had to figure out where he was staying, which hotel/room/address/etc. So, being the sneaky person I am (teehee), I texted him asking, "What is the name of the hotel you're staying at, and the address? I want to go to the post office and mail you stuff/gifts today. It'll be fun to give you things while you're away. Smile" Which was true, I do want to mail him things. But I was also getting the info I wanted for that specific time. XD

Then when I got into town (Mind you, I didn't get lost. Or die. That's a miracle.), I found the hotel almost right away. I was so excited that I was about to see him, I missed him so much, especially after what had happened Friday night. I went into the hotel, still texting him. He asked what I was up to today, if I worked (I work almost every Saturday night). I said "No, I really had to ask for today off." He replies, "Oh? Why, what's up?" And I said "Well, I decided post offices are overrated, delivering in person is always better."

And RIGHT as I sent that, I was standing right outside his door. I heard him receive the text, and I heard him do an excited/confused gasp when he had read it, and right after that I knocked on the door. I heard him BOLT from his bed, and the door opened to quickly. He looked so surprised to see me there. He got the BIGGEST and CUTEST smile on his face, just pure joy. Then he was just like, "Michon, you're here!" Over and over again. In the sweetest voice ever.

Then he grabbed me in a huge hug, holding me like he'd never let go, continually kissing my forehead. He continued hugging me while walking backwards into his room, me walking on his feet and burying my face happily into his chest. He closed the door and brought me back to his bed. He sat down on the edge of it, and I sat on his lap, and he gave me the sweetest hug, cradling me in his arms, rocking me back and forth, for a good 5 minutes without either of us saying a word. It was such a simply beautiful moment, one of my favorite moments with me and Josh.

Eventually he stopped hugging me, and he was beaming, smiling nonstop. He kept saying "I can't believe you're here! You're here!" I was so happy. Let's just say it was an amazing day, and we couldn't have been happier to be with each other, especially when he needed me most. Living 5.5 hours away from each other is tough (I know what a couple of you are thinking; suck it up Michon, my boyfriend is in another country! Razz), but it is hard, especially with his 'background story'. It's tough.

Anyway, and then today was amazing as well. Then I left around 3pm. I didn't get lost on the way home, but I did have tire pressure problems. I stopped about 1.5 hours away from home at a gas station to fix it, but I didn't know how. I called my mom and she told me to go in the building and ask the guy to help with tire pressure. I went in and told him I needed to fix my tire pressure, and he gave me a stick thing that checks it for you. I had seen one before, but I didn't know how to use it (I'm car clueless). But I took it from him nontheless, not sure what to do with it. I said to my mom on the phone as I turned to walk away, "Okay mom, he gave me a thingy." The word thingy made him laugh and roll his eyes, and he immediately was like "Alright, do you need help?" I said yes... I felt like such a girl XD And then I was fine, got home, did some homework, and now I'm here.

Sorry, that was reeeeally long! Kudos to whoever read the whole thing. Sorry if that was too mushy gushy lovey dovey for you. -.- Too bad Very Happy Because I'm in love and I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 pm

*hugs* I'm soooo happy you're safe and he's well and everything is okay! 8D

I had JUST send you a message asking you the very things you answered XD Did that make sense??

*hugs again* I'm also very glad you and Josh had a amazing time together <333

My favorite moments are in the mornings when Tommy wakes me up (what? He spends the night on occasion XD) by slinking his arm around my waist and pulling me to him and then giving me kisses and running his hands all over me X3 <333 Always make me so happy <333 *coughs* Anyways >.>; I shouldn't be rambling on about me ^^;
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Aww, I know! The second I posted it, I received your PM. It made me smile. Smile

Thank you so much, seriously! You're the sweetest, And I really appreciate your concern. You're a good friend. Smile

Awww, nooo! You can ramble about you and Tommy. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I think that that is so romantic. It makes me all happy. ^.^ This morning I woke up to Josh kissing my forehead and brushing my cheek with his hand, singing to me. GAHHH I love love. He makes me so happy. <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Well, I saw you on and I wanted to know if you were okay X3

You're so welcome *hugs* I'm glad you think so :3

If I could, I would honestly talk about him all day XDD Aww, thanks, I do too <33 I'm a hopeless of romantic as well X3

Awww, that's sooo sweet <333 I love it when Tommy turns me over and starts kissing me XD

He laughed when I had my eyes still closed and I was reaching over to my nightstand looking for my phone to check the time XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Same here.. I could talk all day about Josh Very Happy Oh gosh, you and I IRL would be ridiculous. We'd only ever talk about 10 Doors or our guys XD Good times they would be...

You two sound so cute. :3

Did you read my latest PM to you by the way?! Ah! Cuteness! I'll have to elaborate more on that later to you.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Lol I know! Very Happy That would be so fun XDD I just realized, Al and Cindy have yet to really meet :O D: Awwe...

X3 My mom gets a riot out of us XD She's sooo entertained by us lol We had Tommy's mom over for the first time to talk about some stuff (not the wedding, sadly XD) and she kept apologizing for the way Tommy was acting and my mom says, "Oh no, he's very entertaining." XD

Yes I did, just replied X3

Ah, I loooove the cuteness X3 <333
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 pm

You're right!!! AH! That's crazy that our characters haven't met! WE BETTER. We'll be the best of friends Very Happy Does Cindy know that Esme is dead? Sad

Hehe, my mom is always teasing me about Josh Smile Hehe, I love that XD I'm sure he is entertaining Razz

AHH SO MUCH CUTENESS! <3 The world is wonderful, and life is good.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I know, right? 8D They would help each other sooo much Very Happy No, she doesn't, sadly Sad

He is XDD He says he loves it when I make a noise, because it's sooo cute! And I tell him the same thing about him XD He makes such cute noises <333

Oh, he says that he'll know that my ex is around just from the look on my face XDD And he says he wants to bump into him just to see that look, because he finds it soooooo cute. I didn't like it when he told me that XDD lol

It is when I'm with Tommy X3 I just want to skip school and get to my wedding already DX School is so annoying right now...

It seems to only get in the way of the important stuff....

Aka: TOMMY! XD

My mom says that the most important thing on my list should be Tommy and it is.... School is nothing but a filler to me now XD lol
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Hehe girl, I know how you feel. He says EVERYTHING i do is cute. Even when it's totally not! To me anyway. He loves every little noise I make, every face I make, everything I do. Then again, the feeling is mutual for me with him. Smile

Aww you must be so excited for your wedding. Heh, Josh and I aren't even engaged, so I can't relate there. But I can imagine the feeling. Smile <333 Complete and total bliss. Pure happiness. Agape. <3

Hehe, I wish my mom would think that way! She LOVES Josh, and I think she'd be thrilled if we got engaged in the nearish future. But she would always say, "Finish school before you get married!" She dropped out of school, and it's her biggest regret in life. That's why she wants me to finish school first. ^.^ Anyway, now that I've replied to our other conversation here too, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Well, when I get married to him, I may actually have more money from the government to pay for my schooling XD (going to wait for a Bachelors until after we're married and I've gotten a nice break from school XD).

Yeah, though, technically in Tommy's mind it's "not" official yet. The only reason why it isn't official yet is because he has told his mom and sister XDD Buuut they've figured it out, they're smart cookies, Tommy just doesn't want to tell them yet *shrugs*

X3 Goodnight! I hope you're sleeping well Very Happy (went to watch Cars for the first time that is why I'm replying now XDD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 am

That's interesting that he hasn't told his mother or sister... I wonder why that is. And if they already know, have they talked to him about it? So confusing XD

I must say, I slept very well, and I had very good dreams. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 am

That is sooo cute!! I'm happy for you Michon!!! ^^ I am so relieved that you got there safely!!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:35 am

Thank you so much Smile
It was a GREAT 24 hours with him, the 11 hours of driving was so worth it. <333
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:42 am

11 hours?? Shocked Shocked Holy cow......you're a brave soul ^^ I don't think I could handle driving for five hours each way...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:38 am

YAY! Kudos to me! Very Happy BTW.. *cough* I can't help but think that "(I know what a couple of you are thinking; suck it up Michon, my boyfriend is in another country! )" was directed at me xD
Sorry if I seem that way, I really know it's hard xD Even now that I moved to England and see him almost every day, I still miss him when he's not here.
But I'm so happy for you still! Seems like you found yourself a keeper Wink He better never break your heart or I swear to everyone and everything I care about, I will break more than just his heart for you in return <.< ... *cough*
I mean, if I ever have the chance to stalk him all the way to America... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:21 am

I'm so happy everything turned out great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:17 am

@Ylva Hahah XD That message was mostly for you, I knew you'd catch that. I was kidding. Smile I'm glad you live in England though now, that makes me happy knowing you get to see him so often now. I've DEFINITELY found a keeper, and I'm just so overwhelmingly happy; everything is perfect. And when things get crazy between us, we fall right back together again and we're stronger than ever. I love him with all of my heart and every fiber of my being. <3
Hehe, I don't think you need to worry about him breaking my heart. Smile But thank you, I know I've always got you, my wifey! <333

@Snow I know -.- I was so scared to drive all that way by myself. But it helped that 90% of the trip I was driving during the day so it wasn't dark out. I was afraid of hitting a deer or something! But it wasn't bad. Smile The directions were easy, just looong!

@Aurora Thank you so much, I appreciate it. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 am

Awww!! I'm so glad everything went well, Michon! You are such an amazing person. He's very lucky to have you for his girlfriend Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 am

Aww Alysson, thank you! :3 You're so sweet. And I'M lucky to have HIM. He's so great, he's everything that I wish I could be. To me, he's perfect. Anything he does wrong, it seems so right.. <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:01 am

Aladdin wrote:
That's interesting that he hasn't told his mother or sister... I wonder why that is. And if they already know, have they talked to him about it? So confusing XD

I must say, I slept very well, and I had very good dreams. Smile
They're waiting for him to tell them XD He won't tell, because, his first excuse was that his mom would get on his case for saying he loves me XD Now, I think mom and I know the real reason: He doesn't want her to take over the wedding XD She's a bit controlling, but she's really nice. Her and Tommy's sister like me, which makes me sooo happy X3 I was worried for a little while XD When we went to Lufkin (where the police academy is) to help Tommy move out of the place he was staying (the lady kicked him out, long story, if you want I'll tell you in a PM), I was afraid that she would try to get the answer out of me about whether or not Tommy and I was engaged, but nope, we had a fun time. So, I really think she wants Tommy to tell her. :3

Oooh, yay! Were they as good as the ones you told me about? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Haha, that's ridiculous XD Hehe, he should tell them. Smile When does he plan on it? "Oh hey, by the way, I'm getting married today" ... Teehee, that all rhymed. Razz Winning! How long have you two been engaged anyway?

Yes, they definitely were. Smile They were so short though... My dreams were not long enough last night. But he was in them, and that made me happy. Smile

<3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:26 pm

XD lol I know XD I've made excellent points on why he should tell his mother, but he's stubborn lol

My mom and I keep joking that they will find out once they get the invite in the mail XDD

Oh gosh... Hmm.... I guess since... around April? XD

Aww <33 I hate it when good dreams are too short >.< Glad he was in them <333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.   Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much you guys :) You don't even know.
Page 1 of 1