10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!

Go down 
+2
Villain
Cinderella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! Empty
PostSubject: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 am

Hahaha, guess what? Haha, While I wasn't allowed to go home for an hour lunch, while I was working at the theater camp, haha, my EX is allowed to run all over town looking for a job! HAHAHA!!

How I found out was even FUNNIER! Hahaha! He was applying for the same job as my brother! HAHAHA!!! You have no idea how pissed off I am, hahaha!

-_-
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 am

*HUGS*!!!! >.<
Sorry, Idk what to say v.v That hug made you feel better though v.v Right? v.v Right? <.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 am

Yes, it helped <3 *hugs back* I'm so freaking pissed off. I'm going over to the college Friday and complain about it >.< I'm not taking this sitting down. Now way in hell!

Forgive the language D: I'm just super angry...

I was going to make another vent video, but I'm thinking, he's not worth it and my bf will be here soon anyways. Razz

I'm sooo tired of this guy...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

Don't worry about the language! xD Hell isn't a real swear word anyway Rolling Eyes Just imagine how much that would make priests swear... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 am

Bahaha XD True, but I was always told that it was a swear word if you didn't mean the place Razz

Can I go on a little rant? And hopefully none of you will be offended?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 am

Of course you may, no offense taken. Go ahead girly, vent.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you.

ASSHOLE!! HE'S SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! I can't go home to eat lunch, bu HE CAN DRIVE ALL OVER THIS TOWN TO LOOK FOR A JOB?! That takes a MUCH longer time to take away from the camp then eating lunch at home that's across the fucking street does!!

How does he get away with this?! How is this FAIR?! I get, he needs a job, but after I got CHEWED OUT for just going HOME, he gets to go ALL OVER FUCKING TOWN!!!

I ask you, how is that fair?! HOW IS THAT RIGHT?! I was told I was being unfair to the other counselors for going home to eat! HE'S GOING TO AN INTERVIEW WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN LUNCH TIME! >.< Fucking hell, I hate this, I hate him! He's such and asshole, such a liar, SUCH A FUCKING RAT!

I HATE him, I HATE EVER going out with the slimball! He's such a bad kisser too! Kept slobbering me with his tongue! YUCK! I wish someone would punch him in the face for me >.< IN all honesty, I wish I could knee him in the balls >.<

Okay... I can't think of anymore words to say, so... I guess I'm good. ~_~

Sorry about that... I wish I could walk by him and flip him off...

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 am

That ISN'T fair! You should complain! A LOT! :O Send a letter or an e-mail or something! They're required to answer that by law <.< (At least that's the way it is in Norway O.o)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 am

Agreed! That isn't fair at ALL! And are you at least allowed a lunch? They're letting you have a break to eat at some point, right??? No, I would definitely complain if I were you. It's not just bitching to them either, it's a legitimate argument. What have they got going on, some double standard or something? That pisses me off, I'm mad FOR you.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 am

awww i am so freaking sorry Cindy *hugs* just keep your head up girl
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 am

Urgh that sounds soo unfair >.<
But really hes not worth your time... but feel free to moan about him all you want if it makes you feel better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:46 am

Oh, I'm going to write a complaint, sit down with the two people in charge, and ask them why he was allowed to go out for an interview that could have taken much longer then an hour, while I was forced to stay at the camp and eat lunch there when I could have gotten a fresh lunch if I had just gone home for a little hour. >.<

I'm not taking this sitting down. They never thought I would have found out.

But this is a small town, and everyone is looking for a job. SO how could I have NOT found out???

*hugs all of you* You guys are such a great support :') I love you guys. <33
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 am

RAGE! What an ass!! I like the flipping him off idea. If I knew him and was there I would have punched him for you!!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:53 am

@Anya *hugs* Thanks so much <33 But I go to a Christian College so I might get kicked out for something like that -_- (even though the basketball players all say the f would like it's just another word and where their pants at their ankles showing off their butts, which is really gross DX They don't follow the rules, but nothing is going to happen to them, because the school likes basketball so much. XP It's pretty sickening... I love the college, except for that...). So yeah :/ I can't be immoral or indecent. We're pretty mush not allowed to touch our bfs/gfs there Rolling Eyes They don't want to lose money because someone thought that the students were being naughty Razz I hate life... only good thing about it is my family and Tommy <33
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 am

@Cindy- Aw thats a shame... Buy a punch bag instead and pretend its him to vent your frustrations xDD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 am

That never works for me Razz I get no satisfaction from it XD When I made my vent video that helped so much last time, but I'm not making another about the same situation. I don't need to and it's just not worth my time (also I'm kind of vidded out at the moment from both my vent vid and my ArielxHades vid XD I'm currently in a drawing mood X3)

On that last note, anyone want some fanart done for them? XD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 am

Eric/Anya fan art?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 am

@Cindy- Neither does it for me :3 Doesn't help I can't punch anything to save my life. But it was worth a shot Razz
Just vent the way you usually do.. I'd love to see any of the drawings/ videos you come up with ^^
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 am

For the fanart question... do you think you would mind making a creepy collash of all the deaths? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 am

@Anya I'll give it a try Smile Do you mind if it's chibi? Because it might turned out that way XD lol Chibi's are my specialty lol

@Villain @_@ Oh wow, that's a lot... I've never done anything like that before, but I could try... Good challenge though XD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 am

@Cindy- As you say chibi's are your speciality [and i love chibis] could you do a chibi version of the entire 10 doors cast? Sorry if its alot to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am

@Dimitri 8D That would be soooo FUN! I'll do that most definitely! Very Happy I guess Villain/John will be in a cloak XDD Omg, it looks oo cute in my head X3 I guess everyone who's dead in it can be like ghost in it! 8D *excited*
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

Cinderella wrote:
@Anya I'll give it a try Smile Do you mind if it's chibi? Because it might turned out that way XD lol Chibi's are my specialty lol

@Villain @_@ Oh wow, that's a lot... I've never done anything like that before, but I could try... Good challenge though XD
I love Chibi it's so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

@Cindy- Yes that sounds perfect 8D I'll look forward to it <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

@Anya Very Happy Awesome! I'll definitely do it that way then :3

@Dimitri Me too! X3

And I might get photshop for Christmas!! 8D *dances* <33 I'll be able to draw on my computer again! *cries happy tears* 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!   LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this! Empty

Back to top Go down

LMAO You guys aren't going to believe this!
Page 1 of 1