10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo Empty
PostSubject: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 am

As you can tell I have not been on a whole lot I have had bad stuff after bad stuff happen to me *tears up* I need to read a ton on here and catch up but this is what has been going on with me

I was dating this guy the one that barely saw me so remember I said I was going to try to see another guy ....this other guy seemed sweet at first but one day when I texted him he pretended he did not know me and that he was someone else and the number was changed....me not being an idiot I knew it was him...thats not worst part during this time he had my ps3 my 400 dollar ps3 cause i thought he was my bf why not let him borrow it?? Finally i was like well...since this is not his phone I guess i will report him to police .... he fessed up and was all no no no do not do that it is me I was messing with you but I do not think we should be together.... ummmm what happened to this sweet guy?? He said I was to clingy and that I acted obsessed with him.... No....I was just excited to have a bf that cared .....or well I thought cared so now I am trying to get the system back cause he also has a game from my job blockbuster also that he needs to give me back so....during this time another guy who comes in my work all the time...he is not the greatest looking guy out there...but he was so shy around me he would not even go to register finally he talked to me and i wen't over there and he was very sweet opened doors for me cooked me dinner....very sweet ....looks are not everything i guess but anyways yeah drama drama and this other guy who stole my system i trusted him i even bought him a phone card so his phone was not shut off....i am to nice of a person

( Ylvie i know I not been on much and i know i got my mep part to do which i should be able to do soon yay but be patient with me girl)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 am

*has read all you wrote here and before*

Well... I think you should stay single for a few months. I don't want to urge you but... Maybe it will help you to clear things up. I can believe that having a bf is really nice. (Had never one I should say) But... If they are causing you more trouble than happy times you should leave them. Clear your head up and then try again. When only one of them really loves/likes you then he will wait. (Sounds like a cliche... >.<) I myself think a guy who causes more trouble then anything else isn't worth it.
I met a guy myself at work. He was sweet and nice to me. We only met two times and as he left he asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him. We met at the weekend a few weeks later and first he was nice and so on... But then he asked me stuff... O.O I was so shocked! Something like this I would have never expected to be asked on a first date! And he told me he already had a gf. I was relieved as he went off after an hour. Now I'm ignoring him. I don't want to see him again and I hope I will.
Now I think I should be lucky that I'm single. Oh, don't misunderstand me. I really would love to have a bf. But nothing like that!

I hope I didn't make it worser for you?
Huggles
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 am

Wendy, that's terrible! I'm really sorry! But can I just give you a tiny advice? Try taking it a bit slow.. it seems to me like you're kind of rushing from one guy to another trying to find someone to be with. Are you scared of being alone? Shoot me if I'm wrong, I don't know anything, it just seemed that way to me xD
Just wanted to say that love finds you in the most unexpected places and at the most unexpected times, so don't try chasing it x) Just wait for it and it will come. For the guy, fuck him. Give him the finger and tell him that if he was that childish, you didn't think they should be together either. He's just a dick, you should be glad to be rid of him <.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 am

Villain you know me all to well...I do not wan't to be alone I guess having a fiance and him leaving me made things extra hard on me now it is like I have to find someone ....My friends are all about to get married or are already married and I am the loner....I feel no one will ever love me unless I look you know idk exactly what to say except you both are right.... my best friend told me people are thinking badly of me cause i keep having bfs and losing them .....as she put it some think I am being sluttish which i am so not I just don't like to hurt other or me be the one who is getting hurt I rush rush rush.... I hate to admit this ....but I have slept with a lot of the guys and once they got what they wanted they left me I thought if i gave that to them they would stay with me...i have bad judge of character i try to see the good in others but some guys....i guess there is no good
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 am

There's a saying that goes something like: "When we looked for the cat we were out till midnight. When we stopped looking we found the cat under the stairs"
It means, when you look for something you don't often find it, but when you don't it will come to you. I used to be like that actually xD I never had a boyfriend, but I was desperate for one, because I hated being alone. I never slept with anyone though. Sex means a lot to me, so I would never sleep with anyone I didn't love with all my heart. Which is why I only ever had sex with Nilay x)
ANYWAY, getting off track here xD I used to always look for someone who'd like me, so when someone finally did, I kind of took the first and best I could find. Foolishly, since I didn't even like him Rolling Eyes Just kissing him made me nausiated Rolling Eyes So... we didn't really last long Razz
After that, I learned it was better to be alone that to be with someone I wasn't meant to be with, so I kind of just stopped looking... it was right after that I got together with Nilay, who I love more than anything x)
What I'm trying to say is, you just have to wait for it, and it will come x)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 am

My problem is I fall to hard way to fast Sex to me means a lot as well but I have those girl fantasies where oh we will be together forever and ever you know....but then it does not work out and I get my heart broken and then I end up hating my self and my life then call my self stupid and an idiot I know I should slow down and wait but I just don't know if I can :-( am I a bad person for wanting to be with someone
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 am

Ofc you're not! I think everyone wants to be with someone deep down! xD
Just try to make a 3 months rule or something? xD No sleeping with anyone until at least 3 months into the relationship?
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 am

3 month rule ?? :-) I guess I can try it xoxo If I cant I will depress myself I have no self control

O.o

(by the way Aladdin and Wendy video is done)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

You are a good personn. Really. Never doubt of this.
Ylva and Lilo are right. Listen them. Preserve you from the pain.
I know I suck --'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo   Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff that is going on with me that you guys need to know xoxo
Page 1 of 1