10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW [with room 6]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 am

After talking to Jasmine and Isabella, Esmerada wondered if she could talk to more than one room. Slowly, she rose up from her perch on the ground and sauntered over to the other walls, knocking on them "Hello?? can anyone hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 am

Jane was still at the other wall when Dimitri heard a faint voice from the other side of the wall the sofa was resting against.
'Hello' he answered back... He thought he recognised the voice from the Dinner Party. 'Esme?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 am

"Dimitri!" Esmeralda exclaimed, not sure if she had disturbed Aladdin. "Oh my goodness...How are you?? Are you alright?" She smiled ear to ear, it was nice speaking to people she knew. "Is Jane with you?"

[OOC: I never got to see the broadcast of Jane killing Melody so let's say that Esme slept through it??]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am

[OOC: I'm pretty sure only Dimitri was shown that broadcast ^^]

He looked over to Jane still at the wall. He wondered what they were talking about, and how much she knew.
'Yes I'm with Jane now.. are you feeling any better now?' he asked, thinking back to the girl clutching her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 am

[OOC: Oh okay! Haha I'm so confused, I wasn't on for the few days before the site went down so I don't know what happened at all between anyone haha]

"Much better" she smiled, looking towards Aladdin. "I'm actually in here with Aladdin." She ran her fingers through her hair, "The father of my baby." She said to clear things up. "though I haven't told him about Eric. He knows a guy tried to kill me and it makes him quite angry, so I'm afraid to tell him, but I can't keep Eric out of my head. Oh please tell Jane I said hi."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 am

'Oh I'm glad to hear you two were reunited.. so hows pregnancy?' he asked, though he knew that he knew nothing on the subject.. Jane would be better to discuss that.
'I'm sure you will find a way of explaining Eric's situation.. if you can forgive him I'm sure he will. Probably better to explain it now that when Aladdin and Eric are face to face- things could get out of hand' he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 am

"Pregnancy is...hard on your feet I've found." she said, sitting down on the cold floor. "Yes I suppose I should tell him." She leaned her head against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. "I just don't want him to over react...thought Aladdin has never been one to over react...so to be honest. I'm just not sure how to tell someone that the man that tried to kill me is actually my twin brother."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 am

'I think if he had time to come to terms with it then he'd understand.... I mean even I was suspicious when I met Eric, but if you trust him now then I'm sure he will too.' He smiled.
'Do you want me to get Jane? I'm sure she'll want to talk to you.. and she'll give you some good advice, being a mum.'
He looked over to the other side of the room- he needed to talk over some things himself.
'Wait a moment.. ' he said, before heading towards Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 am

[[I'll just post here what I posted in the other topic xD]]

Jane smiled gently at Dimitri. "He's here Odette. Why don't you speak to him?" She gave him a small nod. There was something between those two. An old romance? Jane felt a stab of jealousy but touched Dimitri's arm as she walked by as if to say 'it will be alright'.

She sat down at the other wall and spoke. "Hello Esmeralda."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am

"Hi Jane" Esmeralda smiled, leaning her head against the wall. 'How have you been since the dinner party? Any thing new and exciting happen?" She chuckled at the thought, they were trapped in a run down hotel, that much she concluded from the dinning room, how much fun could they have.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 am

Jane's lips tingled at the thought of her recent kiss with Dimitri.

"No nothing interesting." She smiled and quickly changed the subject, "What about you? How's the baby? Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 am

Esmeralda wrote:
"Dimitri!" Esmeralda exclaimed, not sure if she had disturbed Aladdin. "Oh my goodness...How are you?? Are you alright?" She smiled ear to ear, it was nice speaking to people she knew. "Is Jane with you?"

[OOC: I never got to see the broadcast of Jane killing Melody so let's say that Esme slept through it??]

Woahwoahwoah, Jane killed Melody?!? Where have I been?!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

Aladdin had fallen sleep again but awoke eventually from the sound of Esme's voice, and he realized she was talking to the wall.
Um... why is she talking to the wall? Aladdin thought, but then he remembered that he had heard voices before and realized some people could probably talk to each other. He got up from the bed and walked over to the wall, putting his arm around Esme's waist when he got there. Being that he had never spoken to anyone through the walls before, he began speaking loud and clear.

"Hello, my name is Aladdin." He looked to Esmeralda and asked "So who are we talking to?" Aladdin was excited to have a chance to talk to new people, like he did at the picnic. But they hadn't been able to talk much, so he hoped he could spend a good amount of time talking to and getting to know the people from another room.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 am

@Aladdin- Want me to fill you in ? Razz
I'll send you a message on here if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 am

Esmeralda giggled when Aladdin wrapped his arm around her. Linking their fingers together she smiled back at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "We're talking to Jane. I met her at the dinner party. She's a mom too." She said, then turned back to the wall. "Oh Jane, my fiance..." A large grin spread across her lips when she used that word. "Aladdin is here and the baby is doing great...for the circumstances, of course. I haven't had medical attention so I'm not completely sure. I have had a couple pains in my abdomen here and there but nothing too big."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:33 am

"Hello Aladdin!" She responded pleasantly and blushed when Esme introduced her as a mom. She was still filled with pride whenever that name was used for her... she missed her son.

Jane's eyebrows knit in slight worry. "Pains? What sort of pains? How far along are you?" Pains might be a sign of a miscarriage, but if the pain was gone it could have been something as little as slight cramps from early growth and settling of the child in the womb.

"How intense? They didn't last did they?" Jane asked with concern. She was also concerned that Esme was getting no prenatal care, it was important for the health of the mother and child and it upset Jane to think that both of them might not be getting proper nutrients here.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 am

"Umm not really intense at all...just slight ache. I'm not sure how to describe them." She said looking back at Aladdin, and then furrowing her brow. "Maybe like a dull, sort of numb ache." She placed her other hand on her stomach, smiling down at her round stomach. "Well since I've found out, it's been 10 weeks. And Aladdin and I were together for about 2 weeks prior to the kidnapping. So I'm not sure 16 weeks maybe. It's hard to keep track in this place."

[OOC: She's about 19 weeks along.]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 am

@Dimitri: Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have not been able to be on the computer much because there have been many things going on in my life... but yes, I would love a message!

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jane, I hope you and your roommate are well." was all he said, and he stopped talking as it seemed he came in during the middle of a conversation. Listening intently, he could tell it relieved Esmeralda to be talking to such a kind woman as Jane who has had a child as well. Aladdin smiled as he noticed Esmeralda absentmindedly rubbing her belly. As she described her pains to Jane, Aladdin bent down with his hand still intertwined in hers, and kissed her on the belly.
I can't wait to meet you little buddy, Aladdin whispered to his future child.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

@Aladdin- I'll message you on here then... Smile
But my memory isn't great.. so if you are still unsure you might want to ask Jane some things too.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 am

@Dimitri Okay sounds good, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Jane could hear Aladdin and Esmaralda speaking to her on the other side of the wall.

It had been at least a day since Kida had been taken from the room and Jane was completely alone. It was miserable here in the silence, left with only her thoughts. She could feel his hands all over her body, she felt disgusting. It was obviously her fault that he had done such things to her.

She beat her head against the wall, her hands too to let them know she was there. But no matter how hard she tried she could not speak.

Esme's pains worried her but from what she could tell the dull ache was simply the body adjusting to carrying a child.

Jane glanced down at her flat stomach and remembered fondly having a little person growing there. She wanted more kids there was no question about that but... with whom was a different question entirely.

She wondered vaguely if either Aladdin or Esme understood morse code. Jane knew the series of dots and dashes assigned to each ltter of the alaphabet from when she used to 'chat' with another person miles away in the Outback over a radio. She had built the aparatus herself and that person had been her one contact besides Cody.

D.O . Y. O. U. U. N. D. E. R. S. T. A. N. D. T.H. I. S ?

She tapped out on the wall. It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 am

[OOC: Hey Jane, would you mind summing up what's up with your character at the moment? What's wrong with her? Who is "his hands"? I'll read your other posts and such too though, that should help. Smile Oh, and we can put the posting on hold now if Ylva still wants that, I just wanted to let you know that I want to keep this conversation going.]

Aladdin thought nothing of the strange tapping noise at first, but he began to notice a familiar pattern. He had learned morse code with Abu, his primate companion. He and Abu always got into tight situations and often needed each other's assistance, and there were a few times where Aladdin was thrown in prisons, just because he was 'cluttering the streets'. Abu, being very smart, was able to learn morse code with Aladdin and therefore they made escape plans and such without getting caught.

Once Aladdin noticed the morse code, he caught the letters O.U.U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.N.D.T.H.I.S? And even though he had missed the first few, he was able to easily piece them together to receive the full message. Aladdin thought back, trying to remember all of the specific tapping patterns correctly. Although it had been a while, he was still able to remember. In a way, it worried him that the person had not spoke to him instead. Why did they resort to using morse code? I'll find out.

Slowly, Aladdin began tapping back, leaving the message:
Y. E. S. I. D. O. T. H. I. S. I. S. A. L. A. D. D. I. N. I. S. T. H. I. S. J. A. N. E? A. R. E. Y. O. U. A. L. R. I. G. H. T?

Last edited by Aladdin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 am

[OOC: It's been a few days in this post right? So Esme's not with Aladdin anymore but instead in the garden? I was just wondering.]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 am

[OOC: Yep, I think you're still in the garden. Al misses you by the way. So I'm talking to Jane because I have nothing else to do! And I like Jane Smile She's legit. I wonder how long you'll be in the garden... and Jane, I read it. o.O]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 am

Jane smiled and tapped back:

'I can hear you I just can't speak. Otherwise I am okay.'

Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

ooc: poor Wendy can not talk to anybody :-( *tear*
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm

"Okay, I'm glad you're alright. I.... saw what happened. Or... at least part of it. I thought maybe I should stay quiet, in case someone was there. Are you sure you're alright Jane? I've been worried about you. I've been worrying a lot lately... Esmeralda has been gone for quite some time, I'm getting very worried."

Aladdin thought about what Esmeralda could be doing right about now and grew worried. But something inside of him told him that she was alright. Thoughts of Esmeralda then lead to thoughts of their baby-to-be. As embarassed as Aladdin felt admitting this, he felt the need to talk to someone about it.

"Hey Jane, may I talk to you about something? You're a parent..." Aladdin said slowly, trying to figure out how to tell her how he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 am

'Of course.' Jane tapped with a smile, the whole not talking thing was obnoxious, he wouldn't be able to hear the warmth in her voice she felt bad, but no matter how hard she tried she could not find her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 am

"Well..." Aladdin started, feeling almost ashamed of what he was about to say. It had been on his mind for quite some time, and he lay awake many nights thinking about it.

"I've been dreaming... a lot... about Esmeralda and I. I did before I even reunited with her. I love her more than words can ever say, Jane. And I'm very happy to know that we are having a child together. But.. but I'm..." Aladdin said, his mind trailing off.

I can picture it now, Aladdin thought, My son, learning to walk, talk, ride his bicycle... everything. But.. And from there he continued his thoughts aloud with Jane.

"What if I'm a bad father?" Aladdin said with sadness in his voice.
"I will love my child more than anything, but.. what if I'll be bad at it? I've never had a father, so I don't know what to do.
I would feel really stupid telling Esmeralda this, so thank you for letting me talk to you." Aladdin finished with.

He lay with his head against the wall, going back to thoughts of his hopeful, beautiful future. Thoughts of them brought him both happiness and nerves.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm

[OOC: Oh my goodness Sad this is soo sad yet sooo sweet. I feel so bad for Aladdin. Michon please please please vid this!! It would be so cute. Smile and if you decide you can't make it then I'll totally do it. (but I don't wanna take it from you cause I want to see what you would make) but anyways, I love this. I love Esme and Al. And I'm so excited for Aaron]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Jane paused. There were so many things she could say to him, but she had never been a father.... and the father of her child had left before Cody was born.

It painful yet wonderful to her to hear another man so dedicated to the woman he loved and his future child.

A million words of comfort were swelling up wanting to explode in a wave from her lips but the wave would not break and Jane instead tried to sum up her thoughts and comfort to Aladdin. She spoke from her lack of husband/fathering experiences and summed it up into eight words:

'Never stop loving. You'll always be enough.'

She wished she could go back, tell Cale 'never stop loving' would it have worked? She wasn't sure, she ached desperately for him for just a moment. Her husband, the father of her child.... He would never love her the way she loved him - but now she could feel that her love fading... finally after so many years...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

[OOC: Aww I'm glad you liked it Jordyn xD It's crazy, I'm obviously saying this to go along with the story and such, but... I almost feel anxious FOR Aladdin! I totally feel his pain. xD I'll try to vid it some time soon, it could be a bit before I can, but I'll see. Maybe I'll start on it tomorrow morning! I'll keep you updated.]

Aladdin listened carefully and planted Jane's short response into his memory:
"Never stop loving. You'll always be enough."

Although Aladdin had hoped for something ridiculously convenient to happen, like have Jane give him a "How to Be a Good Dad" book that would lead him through it, he knew he couldn't expect too much. Aladdin laughed to himself about the idea of him doing a step-by-step parenting lesson. Her words were short, yet very comforting. Love. If there was one thing he was sure of, he knew he would have no problem loving either of them, as he loved them both deeply already. And every day that love increases, and it would never fail him. He didn't need to know how to do it, he didn't need some tutor or manual.

All I need is love, Jane is right. We'll love one another, and learn from each other. We'll grow up together, all of us. It will all work out. Aladdin realized looking back on his past, he didn't NEED a father. He had obviously turned out to be an alright person who had a good overall knowledge of things, and he was able to live day-to-day. Although, not being in this place would make living a little easier, Aladdin half-jokingly thought to himself. Then again, they're here, Esmeralda and my son. And they're all I need. It was then that Aladdin realized how true Jane's words were.

"Jane? Thank you... thank you so much, really. I'm not worried. We have each other, and each other is all we need. We can make it through just by being together. I mean isn't that partially what's gotten all of us prisoners this far so far? Well.. most of us." Aladdin flashed back to seeing the murders on the tv and shivered. "Those of us that are friends, like you and I. We'll help each other through this." Aladdin stopped and smiled to himself, thinking about the amazing times that have yet to be shared with him and his new family.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 am

ooc: oh my Gosh this is so sweet everyone is inspiring me to make videos now gaaaah now i wanna make an esme an aladdin video to i need to slow my rolls and stop getting so caught up in the sweetness
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 am

[[ooc Just to clarify in case I was unclear Jane still can't speak, she would've given Al more advice if she wasn't just tapping. T_T I wish I could hug him right now he is so genuinely sweet. ='D]]

Jane smiled and felt a small tear roll down her cheek, then she tapped: 'You're welccome. We'll get out of here.'

She paused for a few more moments and decided to tap something longer Aladdin would realize what a goood father he could be and tapped, 'My husband... He left me and my son.'
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 am

[OOC: Totally understand. Don't worry, Al still knows she cares Very Happy She's just wonderful like that.
@Wendy I totally understand about getting caught up in other people's characters/stories. I Love Jane's character, her relationship with Dimitri... it's awesome. And I like reading on everything Meg and Sinbad related. I love all the dramaaa! You should totally]

"You're right, we will. I won't let anything happen to us even if it means my life."

Aladdin listened to the next series of tapping patterns, and his heart sank when he figured out what she was saying.

I just... I just don't understand. Why would someone leave Jane?[ She's so caring and loving, and any guy would be lucky to have a girl like her.

"Jane... I'm sorry, that's horrible. If you don't mind me asking... why? And don't worry, I'll never leave them. Not for anything."

Last edited by Aladdin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 am

Jane stopped. She wanted to tell him, to formulate a reason but she couldn't come up with one.

Their love had been like a fairytale romance he did everything right as had she. The only 'wrong' thing she had ever done was flirt with another man in a bar, a place which she rarely visited, in order to make Cale jealous, she had followed him and he was there with a brown haired whore [[ooc MEG lol]]. And that had been long after she knew he was seeing other women...

She looked back, racked her brain for where they had went wrong. Nothing had been wrong though. She trusted him fully until their honeymoon night when he came back smelling like another woman. She never questioned him though, even when he came home nearly every night after that with the same scent of red roses.

But she loved him, more than anything, and he acted like he still loved her. He bought her flowers, gave her his love... The day he insisted they quickly move to Australia she followed him like a sheep, and he didn't ever come home smelling like the whore again. She thought they were happy there, for a while, she was working on animal studies and art. He built them a house, and began planning an excursion so the two of them could study the wildlife there. Because at the core, that was a love they both shared.

That was until the day that Jane told him she was pregnant, he didn't react for a few minutes. He yelled then, telling her he didn't ever want a kid... that it ruined everything. He stormed out, and never came back. To this day Jane didn't know why. She loved him, their love made a child, something she had wanted for a long time... Why wasn't she good enough to have his baby? What stopped him from loving her? She hoped he was happy with his whore. [[ooc he came home after seeing Odette every night... IDK if anyone has read Jane's past. xD]]

She pauseed again, and tapped to Aladdin. 'I don't know why. The baby maybe.... He stopped loving.'
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 am

Aladdin felt Jane's pain easily, like a knife going through his heart. He couldn't imagine such a thing.

He had been parentless, for reasons he was unsure of. But now that he was going to be a parent and a husband, he would give his child and his wife what he had never been given. He just wished more than anything that the same could have happened for jane.

"That's crazy... children are such a blessing and a beautiful part of a romantic relationship. I'm sorry for you both."
Aladdin paused, wondering what could have made the man leave so suddenly. Was he afraid of that kind of commitment?

It's tough, sure. I mean look at me. I'm nervous to be a father... but it's a new step in my life, and I'll be ready for it when it happens.

"Well Jane, I just think he wasn't mature enough to move into that next step in life. And you deserve someone who will be ready for anything and stick by your side through thick and thin." Aladdin remembered that she had a thing with Dimitri and decided to change the subject towards him, hoping to cheer her up a little. "So, this Dimitri... what does he think about your son? He seems like a very nice, loving person. Cares a lot about you."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 am

Dimitri....

Jane wondered where he was and if he was alright. Did she love him? Truly? She was confused, that kiss... it had confused her greatly. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and meticulously tapped:

'Dimitri has never meet Cody... But that will be fixed soon.'

Jane tried to be optimistic, Dimitri had been so kind to Lilo he would like Cody she was certain.

How did Aladdin know to ask about Dimitri?

'How did you know... about Dimitri and I?'

Jane had thought they were secretive about their feelings, or hers at least, but if other people knew... then Villian obviously knew and they would pay for it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 am

[OOC: I can't remember if Al found out about you and Dimitri :l I've been reading on it, so I guess I forgot that I didn't know about you guys xD Uhh... I'll just go with it.]

Aladdin thought back to what he had heard of the dinner party, and in a way he was quite glad he wasn't invited.

"I just remember hearing things about what happened at the dinner party. That he took care of you, and he seems like a very nuturing person. I had just heard that you two become close, and he seems like he'd be a very nice guy. I also heard a lot of other crazy stories about the dinner party too, I'm a bit relieved I wasn't there, but I feel like I missed out on all the drama", Aladdin said jokingly.

Aladdin realized that Jane seemed a little concerned at the mention of Dimitri and her, so he thought he'd clear that up.

"Sorry, for mentioning it... If you're afraid something is going to happen because of it, don't worry about that. When I hear stories, I only listen to the nice parts. I don't care all that much for 'this person fought this person' or 'this person double-crossed this person'. One of the only nice things at the dinner party seems to be you and Dimitri. But I wouldn't worry... it wasn't the main focus of the party, and I don't think anybody looked into it too much. I think it's just me being the romantic I am making things more than they are. I mean, I'm just assuming you two became something, but I suppose that's not in my place to say. And one other thing; I proposed to Esmeralda. She's having my child. And there haven't been too serious of repercussions... I worry he's going to do something to her, I worry every day. I feel scared to be close to her. But things are manageable so far. I don't know if that's any comfort to you though.." Aladdin finished with.

Man, now I feel like a snoop. I shouldn't be butting into other people's personal lives.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 am

[OOC: This is a separate conversation from our room, there's baby drama going down! Ahh I'm going to be so impatient for this reply... I'm nervous for this child! AH!]

Aladdin banged frantically on the wall, trying to get the attention of Jane at all costs.

"Jane! Jane, please, I need your help. It's Esmeralda!"

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Jane was still getting used to using her voice again, but now only for nessecity. Something was wrong, she could hear the fear in Aladdin's voice.

"Yes! What's wrong?" She asked haltingly, still testing her vocal chords, but stressing the sense of urgency.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 am

"Jane, thank God. Esmeralda, she's in a lot of pain, more than usual... she told me to ask you what child birth feels like."

Aladdin was pacing back and forth just a couple feet or so in front of the wall, not being able to stand still.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am

[[OOC I'm in the basement now but I just wanted to answer. xD]]

This would be awkward, Aladdin was a man, and.... Jane sighed and shook her head.

"Childbirth. It feels like..... 1000 times worse than your worse menstrual cramp." To get that out of the way...

"Is she having contractions? How far apart are they? She shouldn't be delivering now, from what she told me she is still very early in the pregnancy.... Can you help calm her down? Tell her to take some deep calm breaths. Is she bleeding?" Blood could be a sign of a miscarriage and Jane didn't want that to happen.

If the child was born now, it would be premature, it would need to be in an incubator, he or she wouldn't be able to survive outside his mother's womb at this point. But.... it might be possible. Jane wanted to be optimistic.

"If she's not having contractions or bleeding... Try to get her to relax." Jane paused, racking her brain for what to do. "Talk to the baby." She wasn't a doctor, she had only been pregnant once, and though she was completely unqualified, she seemed to be the most experienced of the three. She lamented the fact she wasn't on the other side of the wall.

Miscarriages could be caused by emotional stress and malnutrition, two things that were in ample supply here.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 am

Aladdin tried memorizing Jane's words as much as he could, trying to drill it into his head. He was terrified that something would go wrong with Esmeralda, their baby, or both.

I just have to stay calm, that's all. I won't be thinking straight if I'm not calm.
Aladdin followed the advice meant for Esmeralda and took 3 long deep breaths, which did calm him down.

"Alright, thank you Jane. I'll keep you posted." And with that, Aladdin bolted back to Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW [with room 6] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW [with room 6]   TTW [with room 6] Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW [with room 6]
Page 1 of 1