10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at Room 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 am

Cody walked over to the door that had a number 5 on it. He used the key to unlock it and he entered in. Cody sat on the bed staring at the door. He hope that his mother and Lilo would come back. Or will he get stuck with another roommate?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Jane entered the room next.

With a small cry of exhaustion, she noted Cody was there she ran to him, fell to her knees and pulled him into a hug.

"Are you alright love?" She stroked his hair. The brand was painful, and she could only imagine he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Cody hugged his mother and held her tightly. "I'm okay mom." Then Cody looked down at the bandaged hand where the tattoo was. "My hand hurts alot though."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Jane smiled at him and brushed a few locks of golden hair from his eyes.

She gently picked his hand up, touched it to her lips and gave a small kiss.

"Better?" She placed her hand on his cheek, steel kneeling before him.

"Would it hurt too much if I have a look at it?" She asked him, remembering the last few drops of antibacterial cream in her front pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Cody smiled at his mother after she kissed his small hand. He nodded to her question. "Much better."

When Jane asked if she can look at his hand. Cody didn't say a word and slowly unwrapped the bandage off of his hand. It revealed the NS symbol on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 am

Jane winced slightly when she saw the 'NS' on his hand.

Normal scum.

She pulled out the tube of ointment, "This stuff has helped me and others immensely..." She smiled and twisted the cap off.

"The last of it is for you." She smiled and squeezed the last of the antibacterial cream on to her finger,

"This might sting for a moment now..." She told him as she gently pressed the cream on to his hand and as slowly as she could rubbed it over the whole NS.

After she finished, she wrapped the bandage back up and kissed the hand once more.

As she worked, Jane thought of the 'F' burned into her own hand.

Favourite

She was saddened that her son was "lower" than her, what did this mean for him? Why was she a favourite? Had it anything to do with Phoebus?

Jane was more confused than ever, but even more determined to escape. Branding them like cattle? Mere animals? It made her want to fight to escape from the cage.

Much better.

He responded, Jane smiled, "You're very brave my Cody. " She kissed his forehead. Then she lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Can you keep a secret darling?" She paused, and located the camera in the room, and turned her face from it.

"We'll leave here.... Lilo too. I met this nice man, named Dimitri. He and I are trying to find a way to escape. I just have to find him again."

Then louder she said.

"What have you had for food around here? I think you need something to eat after what happened today...." In dismay, she noticed an empty plate.

"Ah well, we must wait for breakfast then." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 am

(ooc: I just love Jane so much!! Very Happy)

Cody watch as his mother put the ointment on his hand. It ached a little but Cody didn't care much about it. Then after his mother bandaged it and kissed it, Cody felt much better.

He read the letter "F" on his mother's hand. He thought maybe this was a good thing. At least the villain won't harm her if she's his favorite.

Cody nodded after his mother whispered about him keeping a secret. After hearing her plans, Cody grew excited. "I hope we have those snails again. They were so good." Cody said loudly and keeping his mother's plan a secret. He remember the villain served him and Lilo snails. He really like them.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 am

"Snails?" Jane laughed, happy for a moment.

"My child..." She said, a twinkled in her eyes, she kissed the top of his head. Cody could find happiness in such a place, it brightened her spirits.

"His name is Dimitri. Have you met him?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 am

Cody shook his head. "No I haven't met him. Is he nice?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Jane paused. Her eyes smiled for a brief moment.

"He is nice."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 am

Cody smiled then hugged his mother. "I hope so mother." he said quietly to her. "I would love to get out of this place. I miss the sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Room 5   Back at Room 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back at Room 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: