10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in room 10 with new people

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

Back in room 10 with new people Empty
PostSubject: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Helga woke up slowly and didnt want to open her eyes. She turned over on her back as she lay on the mattress and sighed. She had get used to change room by now, but it was still frustrating, she wanted to be with Naveen.
The cloak and mask was gone and she forced herself to sit up. 2 new girls, kids. She frowned and leaned against the wall, waiting for them to wake up
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 am

After a while she started to get bored. No one had woke up yet so she stood up and waled towards the bathroom. She had left the door ajar so that she could see when someone would wake.
Helga turned on the water to the bathtub and took of her clothes while she waited for the tub to be filled. Then she closed her eyes and sank down her body and head into the warm water. She didn't know how long she was under the surface, but it felt good to be relaxed for a moment.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 am

Lilo moved slowly. She felt so knocked out. What happened? She hold her head. The little girl knew she was with her big brother in a room. But now... Her view flow around in the room. She changed again the room. Lilo pouted. Well... But this girl... She crawled to it. It slept.

"Oh my God! This never changes!", Lilo sat on her back and frowned. Then she startled. There was a noise! It came from the bathroom. Lilo stared at the bathroom door. Does that mean there was a third roommate here?

Lilo smiled. Better than only one. She wondered who this might be.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 am

Helga was about to fall asleep in the tub when she saw something move in the corner of her eye. She leaned over the edge to see what or who it was. It's the little one.
She stepped out of the bathtub and dried herself with the towel before she wrapped it around her wet hair. Once she had put on her clothes again she opened the door and leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed

"Hi there, sweetie. sleep well?" she smiled a little
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 am

Lilo stared at the blond woman. She frowned a little, than tilted her head.

"Mmh, I don't know. I have a little headache I think.", she looked directly in her eyes. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 am

"I'm Helga" she said shortly with a smile and walked over to the mattress and sat down. "and you?!
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 am

"I'm Lilo. We haven't met before, I think. Why are you here?", Lilo crawled near Helga. "You're different than the other Blonde I met. I didn't like her, well I think I didn't like Blondes at all... But you...", Lilo tilted her head again. "I feel like you're someone like me. That we may have the same soul?", Lilo frowned. "Not the right word I think, but it describes it a bit. Mmh..."

The little girl wrapped her arms around her knees and thought.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 am

Helga laughed a bit and looked at the little girl who just couldn't stop talking. "no, we haven't met, but I know who you are" she said and leaned her back against the wall. "My friend Eric has been talking about you. You're a killer, right?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 am

Lilo's eyes began to shine. "You know my big brother? Mhmh... I think that's what they would say I am... I'm thinking I'm more a creator.... Although since we left, I never managed to create something new..."

She smiled. "How do you met Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 am

"A creator?" she nodded to herself. "interesting"

She sighed in a happy way. "that's a long story I think. Me and Eric, we grew up together. we were both orphans and ended up in the same orphanage. Since I'm older than him, he sees me as his big sister or.. mom" she said with a laugh in the end. "so you two know each other pretty well?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 am

Lilo pouted. "Not as good as I want to know him. I would love to talk with him about his profession, but we never managed to do it. The last time I saw him, we played a funny game with the villain.", Lilo started to laugh. "Our first meeting was hilarious I think.", she giggled. "he was so surprised, that I pushed him into playing hide and seek with me."

Lilo wiped away tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 am

"oh, really?" She laughed quietly. "but how come that you, who are so.. young, kills people?" she asked before she changed her mind" No, forget it.Now I remember that I was just like you when I was in your age" she smiled
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

Lilo stared at her. "You were like me? How come?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 am

"I mean, like.. I killed people, and were more mature than others in my age," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 am

"So you mean.... You killed your first person when you were five years old?", Lilo's eyes grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 am

Kayla felt fearful, she had overheard the conversation in the bathroom and her eyes widened, she had been feeling woozy and begun to miss A until the fear had won over. They were both killers and she was here like some guinea pig for them to play with. This villain was a sick man. Quietly, she tried to move away from the bathroom before realising there was nowhere for her to turn, nowhere to hide. Holding her breath, she pressed her back against the wall and bit her lip. What now?
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 am

"okay, not 5. But close.." she laughed and then looked at her with suprised eyes. "were you five years old? geez, that was .. young"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

[Occ; sry, didn't see your post, and btw, we're on the mattress in the room<3]

Helga looked up from Lilo and noticed that the other girl had woke up. she seemed to feel uncomfortable.
She started to smile and waved with one hand. "Hi, I'm Helga. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 am

(Oh okay thats fine xD Haha :3)

Kayla was still feeling a little nervous, they had been talking about killing like you discussed what you were having for dinner that night. "Um, hey... I'm Kayla." At least she seemed friendly, even if deep down she had the heart of a murderous killer, or "creator" as they called it. You cannot create from destroying life, if the life source was pure, it can't be justified unless it is for the greater good. She doubted, however, that they killed solely under that condition.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

"Okay, Kayla. Nice to meet you." she still smiled so that the young girl wouldn't be so nervous, but she didn't know how much she had heard.
"Have you been here long?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

(OOC: Sorry I left so suddenly. Had to go to bed... I'll go to work now and see you at the afternoon, I hope ^-^)

"Uhm.... Yeah... I killed someone by accident...", Lilo hesitated in telling Helga the truth. Although... She looked more trustful than the other girl that just woke up. She lokked at it.

"I'm Lilo. Uhm... Nice to meet you? Or not?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 am

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't someone important to you" she said with a weak smile and looked at the other girl when Lilo introduced herself to her.
"be nice to her" she whispered to Lilo after her last comment
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am

Lilo giggled. "I'm always nice to females. Unless they are Blondes.", she looked at Helga. "You are special, I like you.", Lilo smiled. "And, uhm... No he wasn't special for me... I hated him. And when I think about it, he was the only man I killed.", Lilo giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:27 am

"I like you too" she smiled and looked down to her. "who was he?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 am

Lilo smiled and then shrugged. "I don't know anymore. He wasn't important for me. I think he was a friend of my dad. It caused some trouble. But after that I was taught in killing people. It was fun."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 am

"Hmh" she nodded to herself. "I guess that makes it alright. just get rid of the problems" she smiled. "How old are you now?"

Last edited by Helga on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 am

"I'm seven. Why are you asking?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 am

"Why can't I just ask something without having any reasons about it?!" she laughed a bit. "no, I dont' know. maybe because you have been through alot for being in your age"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 am

Lilo kept silent. She knew that Helga was right, but why change it? Her view fell on the other girl in the room. She was so quiet all the time... Lilo wondered why. Was she afraid, because they talked about killing people like others about the weather? Scaredy cat!

Lilo wrapped her arms around her body. She closed her eyes. Inside her she felt that she changed. And she doesn't want to. Three people are already jumped behind the great wall she put around her soul. They didn't even know it. Lilo tried to breathe slowly. She couldn't change! Not yet! Not any other time!

It would kill her. Emotions are hurting. She stopped breathing for a moment and then sighed deeply.

She looked at Helga and smiled. "How did you come to kill people?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:15 am

Helga looked at her for a moment with concern. She just wanted to give her a big hug, but she wasn't that kind of girl, women. Or maybe she was. The time here has really made her soft, or weak in somehow.
It's Naveens fault.. she smiled to herself when she thought about him, but Lilo's question got her back to the present.

"Well, it was because of Eric. You see, when we were in your age, his friend got killed by the Director of the orphanage. And Eric was so sad, and mad, that he killed him with mine and our friend Miguels help. After that we had to run away and then we met a man on the streets who said that he could kinda help us. He took us under his wings and taught us to be the best in our...job" she sighed with a smile. "a quite short history"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:19 am

"Seems like we have some sort of the same story...", Lilo smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

"maybe.." she smiled back. "but because you talked about your dad, I guess you weren't a orphaned. Did you run away or what happend?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 am

"I'm an orphan actually... My dad killed my parents and took me to his home. He raised me up with a little girl named Tzipporah. She's an orphan too... She told me he killed her parents as well. Tzip is some kind of sister, mom and best friend for me.", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 am

Oh, I see. That's... awful. I'm so sorry to hear that" she patted her on the shoulder to show Lilo her compassion.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 am

"I'm not sorry.", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 am

"you aren't?" she asked with a confused look in her eyes. "aren't you mad that he killed your parents?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am

"I was a baby... I never got the chance to know them. I don't miss them. I have Tzip. Or had. We were a family. A bit crazy maybe, but we lived together as family. I never kneew something different.", Lilo giggled about Helga's confused look.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 am

"Hmh" she just looked at her with the same look and then shrugged. "well, If you say so. As long you're happy"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 am

Lilo kept silent and hided her face between her knees. She wrapped her arms around her knees again.

What is happiness? Does it really exist?
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 am

"No, sweetie. I didn't mean to upset you.." she put her hand on Lilo's shoulder before she sighed. she wasn't good with kids, She had always made ​​them cry, and she begged that Lilo wasn't that kind of girl who started to cry for anything.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 am

"BUUH!!!", Lilo laughed.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:44 am

"Ha...ha. Very funny" Helga smiled with a wink. "don't do that, You scare me"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 am

Lilo giggled. "You should have seen your face! I'm not doing it again, I swear!", she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 am

She pushed her lightly on the side with a wry smile. "I hope so... Kids" she laughed and shook her head
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 am

Lilo smiled. She looked again to the brown-haired girl. "It seems like she lost her voice.", Lilo joked.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:15 am

"Then maybe we should stop talking about killing" she said quietly to Lilo. "I guess she doesn't like that"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 am

"I guess you're right.", Lilo giggled. "Do you like painting?", she tried to change the subject. "In my first room I got some crayons from the villain and could draw pictures all over the room walls."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:32 am

"That was .. um.. sweet of him. And no, but that's because I've never really had the opportunity to paint. When I was young I never had time for that kind of stuff" she shrugged. "which room is it? maybe I can see it sometime" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 am

(OOC: It's room 1 ^-^)

Lilo shrugged. "I don't know which room it was... I only knew that I had really much fun with Dimitri there..."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 am

[occ: Oh.. okay xD ]

"ahaa, okay" she smiled. "I've never met him. Is he a kid too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in room 10 with new people   Back in room 10 with new people Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in room 10 with new people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next