10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow Empty
PostSubject: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 am

(OOC: Sorry for the topic name... Had a fuzzy feeling as I saw we were together in a room XD)

Lilo hold her head. What happened? She was in a pool. She killed a woman. And now? She must have been falling asleep... Where was she? She looked around.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 am

{OOC: I haven't RP'd being moved into room 2 yet DX I don't know what to doooo!!}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 am

( OOC: Me too! Does this matter?)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am

{OOC: Well, Villain said that we were going to RP me being moved into this room and we haven't yet DX Soooo, I don't know how to start my part in this @_@}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 am

(OOC: *headesk* Well... I'm going to sleep now. Maybe you can do it while I'm sleeping? Good Night! <3)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 am

{OOC: Sorry XD Hopefully :3 I should be able to RP with you a little but Tuesday, and Wednesday I'm pretty free to RP XD Hopefully see you then! Very Happy Goodnight!}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 am

Lilo pouted. Nobody was answering her. Was she alone? Again? The villain seems to have fun having her alone in a room.

"Hmpf. You give me a job. I do the job. And then you leave me alone? Again?", she stared at the camera and stick out her tongue. "Are you unhappy with her dead? I drowned her as you wish. If you would have seen blood you should be more precisely next time. I'm sure I could have done that. Man.~", Lilo rolled her eyes.

She thought about the beautiful girl she killed a few hours ago. Her soft skin and these amazing green eyes. They had fun. Not much, because she was exhausted, but they had. Why was she this tired? Lilo wondered.

But... As she said before to her...

"Job is job."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 am

The voice woke Jane up.

She had slumped against the wall in heat exhaustion- Dimitri had stopped speaking and she had simply fallen asleep at her place on the floor, head against the wall.

"MMmpphhh." She mumbled, sleepy- it wasn't hot anymore.

"Lilo?" She said, half asleep, she was certain that was who the voice belonged to.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am

Lilo turned her head in the direction of the voice.

"Hey Janey.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am

Jane smiled at the use of a pet name from the girl. It was still hard for her to grasp the idea that such a child was actually more adult than many she had met here on the inside.

"Lilo, it is so good to see you." Jane was fully awake now and got up to give her a quick hug.

"I promised I wouldn't leave you." Jane laughed slightly, "Here I am."

She thought about Dimitri's words, to leave him behind, but there were so many that Jane needed to rescue. Lilo was one of them, she shouldn't have to stay here - even if she seemed to fancy the place in her own strange way.

Jane's smile clouded slightly when she thought of how much had happened since she had last seen Lilo. Jane feared that her personal optimism was being slowly ebbed away, as rocks on the edge of the sea, but she needed to stay strong for Lilo, Cody, and the others here.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Lilo tilted her head. "Are you okay?"

The last time she saw Jane, she was more... how should she call it? More active? Mmh... No not the right word.

"I had really much fun out here.", Lilo smiled. "After being alone in a room I get a nice visitor."

Lilo giggled and hugged Jane back.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:19 am

(OOC: I'm so bored.... *yawns*)

Lilo caressed Jane's cheek. "You okay?", she asked again. "You look so tired... Need a nap?"
She left Jane and walked around in the room. Then her view fell again on the camera.

"When will you come again and visit me? I'm feeling lonely..."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 am

"A nap..." Jane said quietly.

"Might be nice." But what was the point in napping here? Lilo could tell something was wrong with her. Did she want to share it with the girl? She was unsure, Dimitri was the only one to know the extent of her problems here and she didn't quite feel comfortable shariing about Melody or Phoebus.

Then again it might be nice to talk to someone.

Jane's eyes followed Lilo as she walked around the room, then looked at the camera and said something.

"Who you tallking to Lilo?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:26 am

(OOC: We are now in different rooms, but I think it's okay posting this.)

Lilo looked back to Jane and smiled. Somehow sad.

"I talked to the villain. I wonder when he will come and play with me again."

Lilo started to yawn. What happened? She felt dizzy. Her eyes closed and she fell on the floor sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow   A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow Empty

Back to top Go down

A brunette, a black and a blonde ~ Colors of a rainbow
Page 1 of 1