10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. Empty
PostSubject: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Kayla awoke on the hard stone ground in an enclosed room, the lighting was poor and she ached from being thrown about and manhandled, she wasn't used to it. Sighing, she rubbed her left shoulder which had bruised from falling over when pushed into this "cage". Daring not to make a sound, she blinked her large eyes around the room, trying to get glimpses of anything that may give her a clue as to where she was. Nothing.

A few minutes passed and Kayla decided it was safe to move, leaning upwards from her position on the floor, she got a better view of the room. It was small and very basic. Only after she had risen to her knees did Kayla notice the other girl in the room with her, considerably younger, she was blonde and petite. Nervously, she smiled, hoping to comfort the child but at the same time unsure, she didn't know how long the other had been here for. "Hello?" She murmured into the darkness, hoping not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm

[Ooc, So you're new? Well that's cool!! Where's your intro vid on YT? Question ]
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm

[Yes I am xD I cant post the link because my channel is new or something, but erm, my youtube account is fireflymiles and its the only video on there atm <3]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 am

i woke up to find myself in a dark scary room with a girl looking over at me... where was i? i didn't know what to do or say... i tryed to say something but i couldnt... i was too scared... i started crying and couldn't stop. No
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:15 am

Kayla bit her lip, she had never really known what to do in these situations, pulling herself together, she walked towards the girl and knelt down beside her, gently placing her hand on her shoulder. "What's your name?" Knowing someones name always helped when you were trying to comfort them, although this had never been Kayla's forte.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am

i was silent at first... i didn't know what to say i tryed to stumble out "E - Eil - Eilonwy" i then took a good look at the dimly lit room... searching for any outside light... all i saw was a cell like room and more darkness... "whats your name" i asked sniffling
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 am

"I'm Kayla," She smiled and pulled her arms around the young girl, holding her close in a maternal manner. She had always wanted children, not that she thought she'd be any good at it. Nevertheless, she always did seem to manage to pull off a comforting 'elder sister' routine to any child who needed security. "So Eilonwy, from your reaction I'm taking it you don't know where we are either?" Stupid question, she's just a child. Biting her lip, she quickly moved off the topic of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

"i wanna leave, the place scares me" i just blurted out... i felt bad after seeing her face fall... i guess will be stuck here for awhile... i ran to the door and tryed to open it.. i fell to my knees "its locked" i started to cry again
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 am

Kayla watched as the child began panicking, wondering what to do, she simply stared at her for a while, before deciding the best way to help children was to distract them. "Hey Eilonwy, look," Kayla stood up and took the child's hand, guiding to a bed over in the corner of the room. "Did you ever have a double bed at home?" Perhaps talking about her home would help... she wasn't sure. It would depend upon the type of home the child had. She hesitated to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

after hearing about home, i started crying again "i have not home... my brother, my family died and i ran away" i laid back on the bed still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 am

Kayla blinked slowly at the small child and frowned, how could she look after a child who had lost everything? How could the villain kidnap and capture such a child? Becoming overwhelmed with anger she turned and thumped the door hard, knuckles bruised, she began to yell. "Villain! You bastard!" She screamed. "You are such a coward! Hiding behind a camera! Come face me yourself, you dick!" Kayley rarely resorted to such words but the pain on the childs face and being trapped in a room with her meant she had lost control of herself. Cursing silently, she wondered back towards the bed and tried to smile apologetically at the girl, sitting next to her on the bed, she took her into her arms and began singing her a lullaby to calm her fears. "It'll be okay little one, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 am

the comfort that someone had cared made me feel better i hugged her back and fell asleep as she sang. everything will be alright... i hope
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 am

Kayla smiled down at the young child, she looked so much more peaceful whilst asleep, and whilst she was asleep, it at least allowed her to think. What was she going to do? She couldn't make sense of any of this, why had she been captured? Her mind was giving her a headache as she considered all the possibilities. Perhaps she should sleep too? No. She couldn't. The consistent buzzing in her head wouldn't let her and there was nothing she could do to take her mind off things. She was trapped in a cell, one which she may never leave. At that point, she allowed the tears she had bee holding back to fall, and silently, she wept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.   The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde. Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Arrival placed with the Young Blonde.
Page 1 of 1