10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little black book full of secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

A little black book full of secrets Empty
PostSubject: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Lilo's view fell on a little book on the floor. Another book? Her eyes began to shine. She nearly runs to the book a opened it excited. On the first page: Nothing. Lilo frowned. No jokes! She flipped to the next page. One word. Content. Ah! There is something standing there. Good! She hoped this book would be more interesting than the other ones she found in the bookshelf.

Next page:

Page 1:
Name: Isabella

Lilo stared at the photo. A woman with brunette hair till the shoulders. She had warm and soft brown eyes. She looks really nice. Lilo smiled. Well... That was this kind of woman she killed in her earlier life. So easy to corrupt. Does she live here in a room too? Mmh... Lilo shook her head. She didn't knew what she would do if she meet this woman. Maybe making fun out of her. Lilo giggled.

Sin: Murder

She's a murderer? Like her? Lilo's eyes grew bigger. That's nothing she would have expected. But she seemed to be too nice to kill. Maybe it was only one kill this woman, named Isabella did? How boring. Well... Lilo sighed.

She seems really nice but boring.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Page 2:
Name: Jasmine

Lilo looked at the picture. A teardrop fell down on the page. Lilo wiped away the tears angrily. Why was she crying right now? She sobbed quietly. She knew why. This woman reminded her of this "special" woman. The same brown eyes and the same black hair. But the look in her eyes were different. The look of this Jasmine was nice but the warmth wasn't there. The woman had always a smile on her lips and these unbelievable warm and soft eyes. Lilo smiled weakly. She knew, if she would ever met this woman Lilo would rather break down. Or react quite the different way. She could try to destroy this woman out of anger.

Sin: Unclean

Unclean? Lilo laughed out loud. Is there anybody who isn't unclean? This "villain" has a weird thinking of sins. Lilo giggled. She would really like to now what the girl did that the "villain" thinks her behaviour of being unclean is this worse.

A memory who could make things worser than they are.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Page 3:
Name: Sinbad

Lilo stares fascinated at the man on the next page. She was only a little girl but this guy was hot! Lilo laughed. She get some thougths that were really unclean. She giggled. Seemed this guy is a womanizer first class. But there was something in his eyes...
Lilo sighed. Could be really funny meeting this guy. She would rather start fangirling around him. Her eyes began to shine.

Sin: Lust

Lilo smiled. Well... This wasn't a surprise. His look makes women melt. And if he has a soft side he could use the right way he could have every woman he want to have.

A womanizer with a secret. I want to meet him!
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 am

Page 4:
Name: Eric

Lilo looked at the picture. This was a familiar face. She had been in a room with him. Not long though but still. She giggled. He was so confused. And didn't knew what to do with her. He had a wonderful knife she remembered. For some kind she was jealous. She had loved to have a knife like this. Although... Poisons were more her specialty. She missed them. Her babies. Lilo laughed as she remembered that they were playing hide and seek.

Sin: Massmurder

He's a Massmurderer? Well... That would explain the knife and how he played with it. For some reason she felt sad now. They could have talked so much about this!

A massmurderer who played hide and seek. Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

Page 5:
Name: Aurora

A Blondie. With a pretty face. Uhm. I don't know if I like her or not. Would contain to her behavior.

Sin: Murder

She's a murderer? That's weird.

A Blondie and a murderer. How did she came to this?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 am

Page 6:
Name: Odette

Another Blondie. And another woman. The villain seems to like or better hate woman. She's beautiful, though. Nice hair. But I can't say much to her... I don't like Blondies. >.<

Sin: Prostitution

A prostitute? Well... That's... Not a surprise for some reason.

A beautiful prostitute. What shall I think about that?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 am

Page 7:
Name: Chel

Lilo looked at the picture to the sleeping body and back to the picture. Well... Nothing to say. Beautiful woman. Sleeps in this room next to her. Doesn't react on pokes. Want to talk to her. Me is bored. Gotta kill her, because she sleeps instead of talking to me.

Sin: Betrayal

A betrayer. Lilo nods. Fits her. Beautiful woman betrays nice boyfriend. Suits her.

WHY IS SHE SLEEPING? IT SO BORING HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

Page 8:
Name: Aladdin

Lilo sighed. Another guy. He had a... sappy look at his face. Seems he smiles often. Lilo nods. Happy feelings are a really good thing. But... They can destroy you. Hopefully he was strong enough to protect himself. He's the sort of men Tzip would eat to breakfast. Lilo sighed. She missed Tzip. What she would do right now?

Sin: Stupidity

Lilo laughed loud. There was nothing more to say. "Villain" has a good sense for humor.

Sappy look. Boy who is too nice.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Page 9:
Name: Esmeralda

Lilo stared at the picture. She loves dark-haired women. And this one was amazing. Beautiful with green eyes. Lilo wondered what kind of character she would have?

Sin: Ignorance

Mmh... Ignorant. How could a woman like this be ignorant?

Would like to meet her to see how ignorant she really is.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Page 10:
Name: Ariel

Lilo looked shocked at the picture. Red hair! Her eyes began to shine. A woman with red hair! Like blood! Lilo smiled. She loved blood. What kind of person could this woman be?

Sin: Betrayal / Lust

OH. Well. That's... Interesting. Some kind of. She doesn't look like that. Although... Who would know that she herself could kill someone?

A red-haired woman! *-*
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am

ooc: lilo is very optimistic i love it
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

Page 11:
Name: Megara

Again. A beautiful woman. But too skinny. Doesn't she eat? Or... She's ill. Had an illness that weakens her body too much. The "villain"... Does he like to kill woman? Or to play with them? Seems that way. Brown hair like milk chocolate... And a sad look on her face... I really would like to know about what she's thinking...

Sin: Prostitution

............................. Looks to tender for that. But a weak body doesn't say that the soul isn't strong.

A whole world for one thought from this woman.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

Wendy wrote:
ooc: lilo is very optimistic i love it

( OOC: Well... She's a kid. And she doesn't know many of these persons. So she just tries to imagine who they are. And for her all this is a funny game. She wouldn't even be afraid if the villain would come to her.)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 am

Page 12:
Name: Kida

Oh. More different hair colors. Like a rainbow! Lilo giggled. This woman looked really strong. A straight look in her eyes. Like nobody could stop her. Hopefully she didn't fell on her nose one day. Could hurt really bad.

Sin: Betrayal

Nya. There are many persons here who betrayed. But didn't she herself betray the women she killed too? Giving them an illusion she was an innocent child and then kill them?

A white-haired betrayer. With a strong soul.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 am

( OOC: I hope the book is still in the room? Question I'm just going further with it.)

Lilo took the book again in her hands and opened it. She read the side after Kida's.

Page 13:
Name: Jane

Jane.... I... I don't know what I should think of you... You are nice. And I think you're a good mother, but.... I don't know... We should talk more...

Sin: Envy / Pride

Uhm.... Nya... >.<

A talk.... Only a talk to get to know you better...
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 am

Page 14:
Name: Phoebus

A Blondie... and a guy.... >.< Looks really good, but... I still don't like Blondes. Odette was nice. After I slapped her. Lilo giggled. Sometimes I think I'm more grown-up as some grown-ups here...

Sin: Lust

Oh. Fits. And... Can be interesting.

A blonde guy! >.<
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am

Page 15:
Name: Dimitri

Lilo looked at the picture and smiled. Her big brother! She liked him really much. Maybe it was his attitude that made her open her heart a bit for him? She tilted her head. Well. She kinda liked him really. But she wouldn't die for him. Now that she thought about it, she kinda liked his brown eyes.

Sin: Sloth

Mmh.... He wasn't that way as she was in a room with him. She had to meet him again! He has to talk her his past! In details!

Big bro! *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little black book full of secrets   A little black book full of secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

A little black book full of secrets
Page 1 of 1