10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight for a Key

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 am

Dimitri woke up.. his head hurt so much, and everytime he remembered the garden he felt like throwing up. Dizzy, he tried to stand up, and after some time managed to get to his feet, his hand resting against the wall. Why was everything soo cold?! Then he remembered where he was..

Pocahontas was sleeping in the corner. She must have searched the room by now, and realised that the key wasn't in here. Slowly he tried to move without making a noise, but something must have disturbed her as she quickly opened her eyes. He was too tired to fight, but handing over the key would just make him seem more suspicious. Would she even care that he was bleeding.. or what he had been through? No.. she wanted that key.

Dimitri looked Pocahontas straight in the eye. 'Hello..' he said bitterly. What he had just been through was her fault, he thought to himself angrily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 am

Pocahontas stirred awake, hearing him. She opened her eyes, looking up she saw him. She got up, letting the blanket fall. Pocahontas saw he was bleeding, "What happened to you, and where did you go?" She got up, standing up. She looked at his wounds, "I thought you were dead.." Pocahontas stopped, seeing the look on his face and how he said hello to her. He didn't seem pleased, "You okay?" She knew he wasn't okay whatever happened to him was her fault but, she needed the key. When remembering the key suddenly she looked at him more, "Where is the key?" her voice was calm..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 am

'Sorry to disappoint you..' he said, clearly annoyed.
When she mentioned the key his voice was full of sarcasm. 'Of course.. how could I forget?! Straight to the point... Don't bother wasting your time feeling concerned at all. Got to go serve your precious Villain.' He glared at Pocahontas, but in reality he knew that he couldn't stop her get the key.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 am

Pocahontas's glare suddenly turned cold, "Excuse me?" She then started to walk to him, "How dare you talk to me like that." Her voice started to go cold, "After all because of you hiding that key, I got tortured and I couldn't fight back. FOR ONE TIME IN MY LIFE I FEARED SOMEONE AND COULDN'T FIGHT BACK." She ripped off her bandages around her left arm and hand, "Because of YOU! This happened to me. So don't you dare start coming at me like that." Her eyes narrowed, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 am

'YOU?!' he said.. 'You think you've had it bad! Well I'm sorry you've lived your whole life thinking you are worthy enough to take someones life from them but I haven't!!.. and coming to this hell-hole and having someone tell you its either someone you love dying or killing a stranger... well I am not used to that!' He was still leaning against the wall. 'I didn't know you were going to be tortured... YOU knew I would. And when I found out about you and Anya I tried my best to fix everything after... You don't seem to care aside from finding your precious key! What has happened to me.. THAT was because of you!'
He kept seeing her face down, and the blood spreading across the water. Why wouldn't that get out of his head?!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 am

Pocahontas went into his face, "YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE A HIRED ASSASSIN!" She resisted the urge to push him into the fucking wall, "I had to become one because MY MOTHER WAS KILLED! And I'm sorry you had to get tortured by killing someone!! And I'm sorry I betrayed you, BUT maybe if you had given him the FUCKING KEY IN THE FIRST PLACE! I wouldn't have to now would I?" Her eyes were staring into his, "AND I care about my life Dimitri but, YOU obviously don't!" She put her hands up, resisting the urge to push him away, all she could do was stare into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 am

'No.. I don't care about my own safety.. I am done with this place.. I'd rather just get it over with and die. But what I do believe is that if this key could have meant we could escape I would have done anything to protect it... theres too many people in here that i promised I would get out safely!' He was angry at how stupid she was. 'I thought hired asassins could deal with torture?! You aren't the only one in this place.. I've seen soo many people die now.. Soo many people be forced to hurt each other!'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am

Pocahontas stared at him, listening to him at the final sentence she lost it. She suddenly pushed him into the wall, "NOT WHEN I NEVER ONCE HAD TO BE THE VICTIM GOD DAMN IT! I ALWAYS NEVER GOT HIT OR TORTURED! BUT, NO YOU WOULDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU!?" She looked down, curling her fists, "I know for god fucking sakes..THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE BUT, SO FAR THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER TO SEEMED TO CARE FOR MY FEELINGS WAS ODETTE! You do know it's HARD FALLING FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE JUST TO HEAR THEY WALKED AWAY." She stopped remembering Odette, "Oh yeah I remember now..YOU did the same thing that happened to me to Odette!" Pocahontas flew into the wall, looking at Dimitri who had just pushed her into the wall. She walked to him punching him as she did she went to his pockets, knowing it could be hidden there. Only stopping when he grabbed her arms, looking at him her eyes were narrowed and she had the most cruel face, "GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEY! I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM WITH YOU!" Her voice was cold but, her facial expression was colder especially the way her hair was falling in her face. And she was gripping his arms, trying to get out of his grip to get the key.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 am

He struggled to get her off him, but he was too weak. The movement made him dizzy again, his mind starting to blur. Using his leg he kicked Pocahontas away. 'Get.. Away.. From.. Me!' he said angrily.
In one pocket was the key she was after, in the other was everything he had kept from the suitcase. She couldn't find out about that, or the Villain would too. Pocahontas was never very good at keeping secrets...
'You think I want to stay in a room with you?!' he said angrily. He stood up straight, no longer leaning against the wall, but soon fell over. He heard a metallic sound against the floor, and realised that the suitcase key had falled out of his pocket. Damn... he thought, trying to reach it from his position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:36 am

Pocahontas fell back as he kicked her, it didn't hurt just surprised her, "God damn..." She groaned, she then saw the key on the ground, looking at him her eyes narrowed more. She got up grabbing the key, picking it. Pocahontas went into her pocket, seeing the room 5 key was switched to room 1. She sighed not giving a care, turning around she looked at him, "Fuck you!" She opened the door, walking out of it and as she did she slammed the door shut. Pocahontas leaned against it, covering her face she only let one tear fall. Then she shook her head looking around she remembered the directions to the Villain's place, she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:42 am

Dimitri breathed a sigh of relief when she was gone.. But now the Villain had the key.. Now he could go check the suitcase... And then he was dead.
'God Dammit!!' he yelled.. The room was freezing and he was shivering on the floor.. His wounds weren't healed, and everything that had happened ran through his mind. With all his remaining strength he hit the wall closest to him, venting his frustrations. 'Why the fuck is this happening?!' he said.
Never had he felt more broken in this place than right now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight for a Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a Key   Fight for a Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight for a Key
Page 1 of 1