10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] Empty
PostSubject: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 am

Odette sat up slowly, hearing faint screams from outside the room. She stood up and walked around, trying to pinpoint which wall they were coming from.

'Hello!' she shouted, banging on the wall where the screams were the loudest, 'are you ok?!'

Odette stared at the wall, concern obvious on her face as she began to worry that someone was being tortured like Pocahontas had .. she still couldn't forgive herself for sleeping through that ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 pm

[[Not sure if I'm going to like this or not xD]]

No sound from Pocahontas' side of the wall. Probably for the best. Jane had upset her it seemed.

Jane sat back down in nothing but her underwear and wiped the sweat from her eyes.

She had to think positive. She had always wanted to try a sauna. Yes. And here she was, in her own private sauna.

Jane entertained the idea with a small smile. It was nice to think about. Then she heard a voice from the other side of the wall.

"I'm fine." She said to the wall, the voice sounded familiar. "I was just having a bit of a mental breakdown." She tried to laugh it off.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 am

[ OOC: My evil plan isn't to make this conversation completely awkward at all P: Wait .. did I say evil plan *cough* xD ]

'Mental breakdown ..?' she repeated quietly to herself, she absent mindedly pulled at her sleeve as she remembered how she had broken down and ended up cutting herself after the last game in the basement.

Odette heard laughter and decided that this persons breakdown must not have been that serious, but decided to ask anyway, 'what happened? You're not hurt or anything are you?'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:31 am

[[Peronsally I hate confrontation. This is going to be really hard for me. xDD]]

"Not hurt." Jane replied, a bit gruffly.

"It doesn't matter anyway. I'm going to die in here. What are a few cuts and bruises along side some heart break and betrayal? It's all the same really."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am

[ OOC: Same here D: But it's amusing in the rp xD Just let out all your frustrations on me Wink ]

'Sounds like a normal day in this place to me ..' she said and laughed nervously as she moved closer to the wall.

'But I'm glad you're not hurt ..' she said seriously, staying silent for a moment before adding, 'you can tell me what happened .. there's not a lot else to do in this place anyway ..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

"Average day indeed" Jane laughed.

"I don't really want to talk about it. It's so damn hot in here... All I have is his overcoat." She laughed again, this time a little crazier, more hysterical.

The situation was just so bloody funny. Why was it so funny?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm

'Hot? So I'm guessing your ceiling isn't covered in wires and ..' Odette jumped as one of the wires went off not too far from where she was sitting.

'I wonder if they know I'm talking about them ..' she muttered, just as she heard laughter from the other side of the wall.

'What's so funny? Is it your roommate?' she asked curiously as she moved closer to the wall, hoping to keep clear of the 'lightning'.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:44 pm

"I don't have a roommate. They're probably dead." Jane responded grimly.

"I'm just laughing at this fucking dandy of a situation. You know what they say..." She giggled again. "About laughter that is..." She trailed off, she wasn't even sure what they said about laughter.

She wondered if this was how Phoebus had felt at the beginning of the madness. Would she start to have a split personality? Take joy in killing things? Probably not.

"I read somewhere, that after a person goes though enough pain, they dissociate from reality." She said, loud enough for Odette to hear... But mostly musing to herself.

"They form an alternate persona, to cope... To deal with the stress..." Would that happen to her? She wondered, maybe it would be a release, an escape from the pain...
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

'Oh .. I'm sorry ..' she said, looking solemnly at the wall, '.. maybe they're just part of another game .. and they'll be back soon,' she said, trying to sound positive, 'though, I guess it's not too bad being on your own. You don't have a lot of company .. but at least you don't have to be strong for anyone ..'

Odette listened, wondering how much pain she'd actually been in to start thinking like this.

'An alternate persona ..' she mumbled to herself and as she thought about it, her mind wandered back to another conversation she'd had through the wall, '.. just like Phoebus,' she thought out loud so Jane could hear.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 am

"Exactly." Jane nodded.

Just like Phoebus. He had it easy, the weak side would take over... The dominant side would control everything and help the weak side forget. Maybe that's how it worked. Jane didn't know, but she would likely find out soon.

The woman's voice on the other side of the wall sounded familiar.

"I'm Jane by the way, we've probably met. But there are alot of people in here, I don't really recognize voices any more."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

'Jane!' she called out with a smile. It seemed like forever since she had seen her and she was glad to know that she was still alive after all this time. Though now that she knew who was behind the wall, her smile soon faded and she became even more worried as she remembered some of the things Jane had said so far.

'It's Odette here .. what happened to you after we were roomed together?' she asked, any guilt she might have felt over her kiss with Dimitri not even entering her head.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 am

Odette.

Jane could feel her head heating with anger. But she took a calming breath. She had to remind herself, that Odette and Dimitri had history. Jane and Dimitri... Well, just a kiss. She couldn't be angry at Odette, could she? Dimitri was handsome, who would blame her for pursuing him.

"What happened to me?" Jane asked sarcastically.

"I don't recall, did we room together before or after I killed that girl to save Cody... Or was it after Phoebus nearly raped me? I think it was probably after. That's okay, more happened..." She replied, almost giddy.

"Cody was tied up, ready to die. I had a day to answer a riddle. I got it, then climbed up this huge fucking ladder to get him down... Then Villian showed up and said he was keeping me alive because Cody needed me. That's just brilliant isn't it? I do love that touch." She snorted.

"You know, other than that. I think I've really lucked out here. Seen a few choice TV broadcasts... But you know." Her voice was disturbingly pleasant, with a hint of bitterness. Jane felt like she was going crazy.

"I'm really ready to die Odette. Truly. I am."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Odette stared at the wall, her eyes widening as Jane told her what she'd been through .. she'd killed a girl? She couldn't believe Jane could do something like that, then again if it was to save her son .. Odette looked down at her stomach and wondered if her situation would be the same when she .. she shook her head and turned back to the wall, this wasn't the time to think about that ..

'Oh my .. Jane I'm so sor ..' she stopped talking, doubting that an apology would make her feel any better.

'TV broadcasts? Lucky you, I don't think I've seen anything since one of the games was broadcast,' she said laughing nervously before becoming serious again, thinking of the deaths she had seen there, 'was it bad? Did someone .. die?'

'Jane you can't .. the villain might be a sick bastard but he's right, you have to stay alive for your son ..' she looked at the wall for a moment, hoping that something she was saying would get through to Jane and she wouldn't end up doing anything drastic, 'what would Cody do without you? I'm sure he's terrified not knowing if you're dead or alive .. if not for him, do it for me .. I don't want to lose another friend to him ..' she glared up at the camera, knowing that he was loving every single second of their suffering.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm

"Everything I do is for him." She said quietly.

It was true, everything she did was out of her love for Cody. She wanted to break down, but she knew deep down she couldn't.

"The broadcast..." She began shakily.

"No one died.... It just....." She trailed off, she didn't even know what to say. She wasn't okay with it, but she knew that Dimitri loved Odette - if those were his feelings, who was she to be angry at her?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:31 am

'Just what?' she asked as so many other possible broadcasts came to mind, there were just too many things the villain could have shown her that were worse than death, 'did someone get tortured? .. Someone you know?'

Odette didn't know why she was pushing the subject, it obviously sounded like Jane didn't want to talk about it, but she was curious to find out what she had seen to help cause her new state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

"It was YOU! Okay?" Finally the words spilled out of her lips in a rush.

"You... you and Dimitri." She added quietly.

"He loves you. That's all I saw, a kiss and an exchange of 'I love you'.... I should've known I didn't have a chance with him." She paused, a small tear falling and she felt angry at herself for crying more.

"It's just that.... You're so much more lovely than I... and well I just thought that if I were to ever marry someone. It would be him. But..." She stopped.

"This is so stupid." She laughed then.

"He... he loves you. I'm happy for you. He's a good man." She felt her jaw stiffen, she knew she didn't believe the words, but they were what she was supposed to feel. Jane was used to sacraficing for others, this was just another one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 am

'Me ..' she said quietly, becoming lost in thought as she remembered what had happened in the dining room, not even flinching when another bolt of electricity struck the floor on the opposite side of the room.

Jane didn't mention anything about the argument, 'the villain really knows how to pick the best moments, doesn't he ..' she muttered to herself, but she couldn't help but smile knowing that Jane thought that she and Dimitri were together. She thought about it for a second and decided that there was no point in telling her what had happened after the kiss. She stared down at her arm, thinking back to the pain she had felt when Jane had stabbed her .. making Jane think that she'd lost seemed like too much fun to her now ..

Odette sighed, 'I'm sorry ..' she said sincerely, though a smile still played on her lips, '.. that you saw that, but I could never be sorry that it happened ..' she stared at the wall for a moment before continuing, suddenly annoyed with Jane for trying to make her feel guilty, '.. despite your "feelings" for him .. I mean, honestly, it's probably better this way .. why would you want to ruin his life by dumping all your problems onto him anyway? I mean with me, I knew that he actually wanted to help, otherwise he would never have stayed once he found out about me and my father .. but here, he has no choice but to put up with your whining, seeing as how we're all stuck here .. I know him better than most people, we grew up together after all .. we have history, where as you .. you knew him for five minutes and now you want to marry him?!' she laughed, wondering if it was really just the stabbing in the basement which was why she was being so spiteful to Jane.

[ OOC: Ok, here you go Jane P: Finally a post from me xD But now I feel bad D: Especially when you said you were going to be nice if Odette was mean >.> x3 <33 ]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 am

Odette was right.

Jane was silent for a few moments. She didn't want to cry anymore, but she felt hot tears forming in her eyes.

She had told Odette she was happy for them, yet she responded with such animosity.

Jane shivered, despite the searing heat in the room.

"Well you wouldn't have much experience with marriage. Except wrecking them, now would you?" Jane replied with no emotion.

"So maybe I did want to marry him, can you blame me? He's a wonderful man. You should be happy you have him, not angry with me. You won, I didn't take him from you. Why must you say things like this to me?" Jane stopped, if Odette wanted to make her angry and more upset, she would just be nice. She figured in the end it would be worse than anger.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 am

'By the time I got to him, there wasn't a lot of marriage left for me to break up,' she said with a smirk, 'he obviously wasn't happy with you if he was spending so many nights with me .. holding me, kissing me .. telling me how much he loved me .. I could say more, but I wouldn't want you to feel bad, knowing what you were missing out on ..'

'Happy ..' she whispered to herself, 'I was, until ..' she moved her hand to her stomach and gripped her dress tightly. She looked down at the floor and closed her eyes as her guilt suddenly washed over her, and the nicer Jane was to her the guiltier she felt.

'You're right .. I'm sorry ..' she said slowly and sighed, 'I just .. got some bad news recently ..' she laughed lightly, 'but that's no excuse ..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 am

Jane heated.

"Don't. Ever. Say what you did with him." She was angry, hissing, she didn't want to hear how Cale held Odette in his arms, while she lay home pregnant and alone.

"Well, you know. It's nothing but bad news in this place. So I'm really not surprised." Jane reponded cooly.

She sighed. "What... Is it, maybe I can help you." Jane was sincere. There really was no reason to be angry, if anyone she should be angry with Cale. Dimitri even... Villain, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 am

Odette stared at her stomach .. should she tell? She said it would be their little secret, but Dimitri was a guy, he'd never fully understand what she was going through, but Jane .. she was a mother ..
She sighed, thinking about it she knew that if she were to ask anyone for help it would be Esmeralda, since she also found out she was pregnant in this place ..

'I wonder what happened to her ..' she thought, 'I haven't seen her in .. how many months .. I wonder if she's had her baby yet .. how she's doing ..' she shook her head, getting worried wouldn't help her situation right now.

'I .. I've been having .. well I'm ..' she stammered, unsure how to say it. She took a deep breath .. but lost her nerve, telling herself that Jane would never help her after what she had said, '.. it's just stomach problems ..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:56 am

Stomach problems. Right. Was the baby Dimitri's?

Jane shook her head, it was stupid of her to assume that. She needed to give Odette the benefit of the doubt.

"I'm sorry. I don't even have any mints to offer to you... You know, mints always helped me with stomach problems." Jane tried to smile, she appreciated that Odette wasn't yelling at her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

[ OOC: If I said yes would that make things more awkward? :3 *cough* xD ]

Odette laughed, 'I think I'd need more than a mint to get me through this morning sickness stuff ..' she trailed off, hoping Jane wouldn't notice her slip up.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 am

Morning sickness.

"Oh Odette..." Jane said, and that's all she could say for a while.

After minutes of silence Jane cleared her throat.

"So... So the baby is Dimitri's yes...?" That hurt, Jane had to force the words out. She felt a stabbing sadness in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am

'I wish ..' she thought with a sad smile, staring up at the ceiling as she wondered how much easier this would be if Dimitri was the father. Though, even if he was, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself from using that fact to guilt him into staying with her .. even if she'd hate herself for doing so ..

'I don't know anything about being a mother,' she said, ignoring Jane's question, 'how am I supposed to go through all this pregnancy stuff in this prison .. being moved all over the place .. taking part in more of those stupid games ..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 4 ]
Page 1 of 1