10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird screams [TTW room 4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Weird screams [TTW room 4] Empty
PostSubject: Weird screams [TTW room 4]   Weird screams [TTW room 4] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 am

Jul was in her room, alone, sitted on the floor with her back rested on the wall... how many days passed? She didn't know anymore. With the puppy with her she felt less alone, but now... uff! It was so boring she could do absolutely nothing... she had had a shower, stretched, she did some exercises... but without the music it wasn't funny...
"It's boring... boring... boring boring boring..." she was mumbling to herself, humming. But time by time her tone started to grow: it was kinda a way to fill the silence, something to spend the time with...
She raised on her feet, still humming, now load "Boring, boring, and i'm tired, and i'm annoyed, and it's boring, boring boring boring..." it was a childish tune, but after all even her attitude was really childish.
Suddenly she stopped and snorted, and when she talked again she did it really, really loud "I'M BORED!!! I'M TIRED!!! I WANNA DO SOMETHING!!! I WANNA SOME MUSIC!!! I WANNA THAT STUPID TV TURNED ON!!! AND I WANNA MY IPOD BACK!!! I WANNA MY MUSIC!!! IS THERE ANYONE??? CAN YOU HEAR ME??? I WANNA MY IPOD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Weird screams [TTW room 4]   Weird screams [TTW room 4] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 am

Dimitri was sitting on the floor against the wall.. Resting his head against the wall he could hear the familar faint sounds of people behind it. He never was suprised when he heard the voices anymore- he expected there to be another room and person behind it.
This time however he was sure he could hear someone shouting about their ipod. Obviously someone new..
'HEY!' he shouted across the wall, not caring particularly if Ariel and Sinbad could hear him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Weird screams [TTW room 4]   Weird screams [TTW room 4] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:09 am

When Jul listened someone shouting back at her she jumped: she actually didn't think that someone could answer
"Hey!" She shouted back "I almost died for the scary!!! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Weird screams [TTW room 4]   Weird screams [TTW room 4] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 am

'Sorry.. lots of rooms next to each other means you can normally hear each other if you shout loud enough.. I'm Dimitri. I take it you are new... And you are?' He was practically shouting as he spoke, but any voice other than them two was good enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird screams [TTW room 4]   Weird screams [TTW room 4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird screams [TTW room 4]
Page 1 of 1