10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Room mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 am

Snow White woke up to the sound of the rushing wind and grimaced, her hair probably didn't look its best but at least she had had a good nights rest. She twisted around to see Eilonwy curled up next to her and still fast asleep, Snow White's hand still ached and she debated about going to take a shower. She finally decided on one, even though they had no towels or brushes she would just have to make do.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 am

when Eilonwy woke up she barley remembered falling asleep the night before... she just remembered the wind stopping. she turned around "Good Mourning" she said cheerfully.. "oh" she herd the shower... she guessed snow white had already woken up.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 am

Snow White hadn't wanted to wake up Eilonwy so she just headed to the bathroom, by the time she was in the shower, she was grateful that there was still hot water. Her hand was still sensitive, so Snow White tried to keep it away from the water and was partly successful. She got out fast, as she had never really been one to linger and even though she had no towel she got dressed and hurried back out.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am

"Good morning" EIlonwy said again as she saw Snow walk out of the bathroom. she tried to look over at her hand to see if she was ok, but it was behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 am

Snow White saw Elonwy try and sneak a peak over at her hand and withdrew her hand, it was red and inflamed and it was throbbing again. She tried to put on a good face for Eilonwy but it was difficult she glanced near the door and saw two pairs of black gloves resting beside the door along with two slices of stale bread and a pitcher of water. She was amazed that the food hadn't blown away yet and slowly made her way towards it. "So how was your sleep?" She asked Eilonwy as she picked up both pairs of gloves and handed one to Eilonwy.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am

"good thank you" Eilonwy said smiling. she saw the gloves and her smile grew bigger "these look great" she exclaimed. "and maybe with the gloves your hands will get better" Eilonwy said almost cheering.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Snow White grinned, "One can hope." She said and slowly slid her glove over injured hand with an inward wince. With the glove on it chafed against the burn, but at least now it wouldn't have the added irritant of the wind. She met Eilonwy's worried gaze with a small smile before helping herself to one of the stale pieces of bread.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Eilonwy picked up the other pice of bread and began to eat it, she sighed. she wondered what the Villain would do next, he seems to always be messing with them. she decided not to worry about it so she smiled at Snow White and continued to eat her bred.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Snow White was starting to get tired of stale bread, but she knew that things could be worse she could be eating raw squid or something. She shuddered just thinking about it, "So what things did you do for fun?" She asked, she had to pitch her voice louder then she would normally so she could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Eilonwy thought about this "i love to explore new places... i guess thats the only good things about this place, i keep waking up in new places and new rooms." she knew that sounded weird but it was true. "what about you" she asked
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Snow White had to think about it, her father had never let her do anything fun "Hmm, well I used to dance in my room at night after my father had finished training me. There was no music, but I enjoyed it." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Eilonwy had never danced before, she thought it sounded fun.

(ooc: when dose the hurricane task stop?)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

[Ooc, it ends on the fourteenth, which is next Wednesday]
Snow White saw Eilonwy/'s contemplative look, "Have you ever danced?" She asked, maybe she could teach her.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am

"nope" Eilonwy said looking kind of embarrassed "i guess i just never learned how" she continued
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 am

Snow White chewed her bread thoughtfully, "Would you like to learn how to dance?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:12 am

EIlonwy smiled ''sure" she said happily, she thought that learning to dance could be soo fun.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 am

Snow White grinned and got up, even though the wind made it difficult to stand up, she managed. "So what we do first is warm up." She said and started to go into a series of stretching routines. She saw Eilonwy start to mimic her from behind and smiled, after they had stretched for a good five minutes she turned to face Eilonwy. "Now I'm not an expert but I'm going to teach the waltz., my friend Phillip taught me once." She added with a whimiscal smile.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 am

After mimicking Snow Whites stretches she got ready to learn the waltz. she smiled waiting for her next instruction.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 am

[Ooc, I actually have very limited learning in dance, so I'll gloss over it]
Snow White smiled at Eilonwy's eagerness and proceeded to teach her how to waltz, she had forgotten how much fun dancing was. Even with wind howling through their room, she was somehow able to explain the different dance steps.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 am

Eilonwy smiled and laughed as her and Snow white danced around the room, even with the winds it was fun.

(ooc: dont worry... i dont know it that well either)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 am

Snow White for the first time since she had been kidnapped started to feel relaxed and not as worried. Being around Eilonwy reminded Snow of being a young girl, she remembered when she was younger and how even on her hard days had always stayed optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 am

Eilonwy felt the mood lighten and began to laugh and spin around dancing with joy. she liked spending time with Snow White, she thought that if they had to be stuck she was glad it was with her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 am

[Ooc, yeah I'm writing things a tad on the cheesy side XD]
Snow White giggled and spun around, for that moment she was free. She caught a glimpse of Eilowny's smiling face and laughed again. She knew her hair had to be a tangled mess and her face was bright red but at that moment she was content.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am

(ooc: its ok, cheesy is fun)

even tho the wind was still blowing Eilonwy was having fun, it was terrible being trapped here by the villain... but if it wasn't for him she would have never met Snow White or Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:06 am

Snow White finally had to stop dancing after twenty minutes, she was out of breath and her hand was starting to feel irritated from the glove that she was wearing. She let out a breathless laugh, "Oh we should do that more often." She said with a laugh, she headed for the pitcher of water and took a few gulps before passing it to Eilonwy.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am

Eilonwy thanked her then took a big gulp of water "we definitely should it was soo fun" she said still giggling
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 am

Snow White joined in laughing, "I'm glad you liked it." She said and slowly sat back down she waited until her breath came back before looking over at Eilonwy, "So besides exploring new places, what else do you like to do?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 am

Eilonwy had to thing about this, she leaned back against the wall, "well, i guess i used to paint... but that was awhile ago" she thought back to there conversation before. "sooo.... who were you talking about before, i mean the one who you danced with."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Snow White was sure her face had become an ever brighter red, "Oh well, there was a guy I knew once I met him when I was stealing from his dad. Instead of getting mad at me though, he helped me." She laughed and looked down at her fee, "After that we stayed in contact and every now and then he would visit me. His name is Phillip and I fell...in love with him." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 pm

EIlonwy blushed, that was sooo romantic, she wished she could have a relationship like that one day. "thats so sweet" Eilonwy said then she smiled at Snow White, who was still blushing. Eilonwy hoped that they could be together again one day.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Snow White laughed, "When I first met him, I attacked him because I was going through his father's belongings." She sighed and looked over at Eilonwy, "Deep dpwn I know he's worried about me, when he found out about what my father was doing he wanted me to run away with him. I couldn't though." Tears fell down her face as she remembered that day.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Eilonwy gave Snow White another sad smile, "thats still very romantic" Eilonwy wished that one day some guy would ask her to run away with her. she sighed "your very lucky" she said "im sure one day you two will be together again"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Snow White smiled sadly, "Well if we do I hope its a good ending, and one day you'll find your partner when you least expect it." She said with a gentle smile when she noticed Eilonwy's envious look, "It happens even to the worst of us, even my father married my mother and he was a hardhearted person. They say my mother changed him for the few years they had together, when she died my father became worse then he had been. Love can do many things, it can make you or it can break you." She whsipered.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

"im sorry" EIlonwy said, Snow White seemed to have had a rough life. "i hope we all get a happy ending, i think everyone deserves one" Eilonwy said. she thought that everyone deserved a chance at love and happiness. She wished that both her and Snow White got a chance to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Snow White smiled, she was grateful that she had been roomed with a younger person they had more optimism. "What do you envision for yourself in the next ten years?" She asked, she was curious what Eilowny wanted to do later on.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm

hmm... Eilonwy had to think about it "well...hopefully not here" she said at first "i want to go to school" she finished. EIlonwy had never been to school before, she wanted a chance to learn and start a career
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Snow White hoped that Eilonwy got her wish, "I never went to school either, I had private tutors teach me my studies. After I turned sixteen though I was on my own, my dad was still teaching me how to be a thief." She said thoughtfully. Her eyes landed on her glove that covered her mark from view, "If I could I would be with Phillip, maybe we could be librarians or something." She smiled at that mental image, she hoped she could live long enough to live that dream.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:52 am

aww, EIlonwy thought. she loved hearing about Snow White and Philip they sound soo cute together. "i hope both our dreams come true" Eilonwy said "we will get out of here one day, i just know it" she said with another smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am

Snow White smiled at Eilonwy's words, "So, who else have you met here?" She asked as she was curious
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 am

"well when i first woke up i was in a room with Kayla, then i was put here with you" Eilonwy said. "but i have not been here as long as you, who have you met?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 am

Snow White sighed as she leaned back, "Well, I haven't met Kayla but I have met Aurora, Thumbelina, Cindy-Cinderella, Pocahontas, um and I've talked to Rapunzel, Naveen and Thrax." She bit her lip, she couldn't believe that she had met so many people.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:45 am

wow... Eilonwy thought, that was allot of people, "how many people do you think are here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 am

"From what Rapunzel and I were deducing there have to be at least over twenty people here." She muttered, remembering Branding Day she would not forget that day.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 am

"thats really scary" Eilonwy said with a shudder
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 am

Snow White nodded, "I wonder why the Villain has taken us all?" She asked out loud, especially why he had taken a young girl it made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 am

"im not sure" EIlonwy thought "especially since both you and Kayla have been so nice"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 am

Snow White smiled down at Eilonwy, "Oh well, you're nice too." And got an idea in her head, before Eilonwy could react Snow White started tickling her. "Tickle fight!" She crowed, while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 am

Eilonwy laughed and tried to get away, she tried to tickle her back but couldn't get her hands free. so she kept laughing and squirming around.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 am

Snow White was inwardly relieved that she had taken the anxiety away, "Try and escape!" She said as she tickled Eilonwy.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 am

Eilonwy started to laugh even harder, "if you say so" Eilonwy teased. and almost escaped, but fell again in hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Room mate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next