10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Room mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 am

Snow White slowly woke up and vaguely remembered talking to Cindy before falling unconsious. Her hand throbbed anew and she was relieved that her father had vanished, she was shivering from fever. "Cindy?" She called but no answer greeted her, she twisted around and laid eyes on a young girl with blond hair. She realized then that the Villian must have switched their room mates. She wondered why she was still in the same room, due to the blood stains still covering the walls. The blond girl was still unconsious and Snow White was inwardly relieved that she hadn't been gassed. Even though fainting was just as disorienting, she didn't trust herself to get up so she lay back down. She hoped that Aurora and Cindy were all right.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

Eilonwy's eyes slowly fluttered open, she looked around for Kayla. the last thing she remembered was playing a game... but now where was she. then she saw another girl in the room. "umm... hello" she stumbled out, eager to make a new friend and figure out where she was
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

Snow White smiled back, even as her hand throbbed "Hi, my name is Snow White what's your name?" She asked. The fever was still giving her the chills and she felt slightly dizzy, though she forced a smile on her face for the girl's benefit.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

"im Eilonwy" she said cheerfully... then she looked around the room. it was even worse then her last one. there was blood on the walls. then she looked at snow white, she looked vary pale and sick "are you feeling ok?" Eilonwy asked worried for her new roommates health.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Snow White smiled at Eilonwy, touched by her concern "I have a fever from my palm being burned. The Villian didn't treat my burn after I asked a intrusive question." She said bitterly. Her hand felt like someone had put in a bee hive and Snow White grimaced at the pain. "So what's the last thing you remember?" She asked, feeling sorry for this young girl who had been taken here.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Eilonwy thought about this, villain could be this mean... the she tried to remembered... "i was playing games with Kayla and then nothing" she wondered ware Kayla had gone. "what about you" she asked
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Snow White shivered from chills and smiled as she remembered to talking to Cindy, "I was talking to my friend Cindy and then my fever started up." She said, wincing as she recalled how vivid her halluncinations had been. "How long have you been down here?" She asked.
[Ooc, btw if you want to you can join Thrax and I in a chat just have your charcter wake up ^^]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:41 am

"im not sure, everyone i talk to seems to have been here longer then me" Eilonwy thought hard. "i don't think its been longer than a week" she looked over at Snow White "why don't you lay down?" Eilonwy didn't want her new roommate to get even more sick.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 am

[Ooc, Snow's already lying down but thanks ^^]
Snow White felt a pain in her heart when she heard that Eilonwy had been there for a week, "I've been here for a month but I'm still trying to get used to it." She said. Her chills were getting worse and her vision was starting to get a little dotty so Snow White tried to shift into a better position. "So what's your mark?" She asked hoping that the girl wasn't a Worm like she was.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 am

"im a Normal Scum, what about you" Eilonwy asked.she didn't really remember getting her mark, but she remembered the pain. she didn't understand the whole mark thing, but she was starting to.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:03 am

Snow White smiled at least she wasn't a Worm, "I'm a Worm." She said with a bitter laugh. She cleared her throat, "I may have asked the Villian a personal question and he got a little upset." She said and stared down at the hand that was causing her a lot of pain. "So where did you live before you were taken?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 am

Eilonwy felt bad for Snow White, she didn't know what to say. Thankfully she had another question. "umm... i actually didn't live anywhere... i used to live with my brother but when he passed away i ran." she sighed at the memory "what about you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 am

Snow White felt guilty for bringing up bad memories and winced, "I uh lived in a castle with my father, he uh was a renowned scientist. He trained me to be a thief, so I stole documents from scientists who visited my father." Snow White sighed and bit her lip. Her hand went automatically to find the locket that she normally wore around her neck, except it was missing. A sudden memory sprang unbidden to her mind, she had been shouting at her father's shade and had flung her locket at him. Her eyes darted around the room as she searched for the locket. "Um, have you seen a locket anywhere?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 am

EIlonwy noticed her wince and thought that it must be hard for her to talk about it... then she helped look around for the locket. "locket? what dose it look like?" Eilonwy asked as she looked around the room, avoiding the blood stains.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 am

Snow White struggled to get up, "It's a gold locket and its heart shaped." She said and could feel tears start to prick her eyes. She wished it really wasn't gone, she didn't know what she would do without it,
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 am

Eilonwy could see how important this locket was to her, so she looked all over. she saw 'snow white struggling to get up and offered her hand "do you need help up? im sure we will find your locket" she said reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

Snow White smiled in relief and accepted Eilowny's hand with her uninjured hand, "Thank you." She whispered when she got up. Her head was spinning but Snow White didn't really pay attention as her thoughts were focused on finding her locket.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:00 am

EIlonwy continued to look for the locket around the room, but also kept an eye on Snow White, she was worried that she might fall over.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 am

Snow White's vision kept dotting up so she leaned against one of the walls, her heart ached if she lost her locket, she would have nothing left to remind her of her mother. She noticed Eilonwy giving her worried looks and wished she didn't have a fever the last thing she wanted was to have her get worried.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:01 am

Eilonwy looked over at snow white, she saw her sweating and getting even more pale "why don't you lay back down and rest for a bit, im sure we will find your locket" Eilonwy was worried, she had to find the locket it seemed sooo important to her roommate
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Snow White once again couldn't help but be touched by Eilonwy's concern, "Thank you." She whispered, before sinking to the floor. While Eilonwy was searching Snow White stared at her palm, "It has my mother's picture in it she died a year after I was born in a chemical fire." She said, she had a feeling that Eilonwy would understand.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:10 am

Eilonwy felt more connected to Snow White now, more then before. they had both lost a family member that was very close to them. she looked down at her roommate and sighed "don't worry, we WILL find your locket. you rest and ill keep searching"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Snow White was taken aback by Eilonwy's fierce tone but smiled, "Thank you Eilonwy." She said, tears ran down her face. She couldn't believe how even though people who had been taken by the Villian were still being kind.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 am

Eilonwy just smiled back at her, then she continued to look for the lost locket. she would find it... she just new it
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 am

Snow White couldn't really think past the pounding headache that had started up, she was grateful that the hallucinations had stopped. Her eyes landed on the young girl who was earnestly searching for Snow's locket, even though she didn't know much about Eilonwy she was impressed by her courage. She hoped that Eilonwy would never have to go through one of the Villan's tests.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 am

(OOC: where is the locket? like, would you want it to be in this room or the villain has it or something... do you want Eilonwy to find it?)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

[Ooc, I dunno I kinda want Villian to take it I may just pm Ylva]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am

[Ooc, k so that didn't go through XD oh well and yeah you can find it lying on the ground or something Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:40 am

Eilonwy FINALLY found the locket, she looked over at snow white with the biggest smile on her face. it was near the bloodstain, right under the phone. she ran up to her and held out the locket "i got" sunny
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 am

Snow White sagged in relief and struggled to get back up, her eyes landed on the golden locket. "Again, thank you Eilonwy." She whispered. She slowly managed to get into a standing position and gently took the locket from Eilonwy, she smiled as she relished the feel of it. She looked over at Eilonwy, "Here." She whispered and slowly opened the locket she smiled down at her mother's face. She turned it to face Eilonwy, "This was my mother." She said quietly.
[Ooc, her mother looks a lot like Snow only taller]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

She was gorgeous, and looked just like snow white, Eilonwy looked up and smiled. "she was beautiful". Eilonwy was soo happy they found the locket, the happiness in snow whites eyes made everything better. she was glade her roommate was happy.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Snow White smiled back, "My father never told me her name." She said in a hushed tone as she smiled down at her mother's face. She looked over at Eilonwy, "Did you know your mother?' She asked
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Eilonwy thought back, the only family she had ever known was her brother. "no, i didn't know my father either" she said looking off into the distance. "it had always just been me and my brother, until he passed away to" she continued.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Snow White slowly closed the locket, "I'm so sorry, my father died as well. He was murdered by a woman who well its a long story." She slowly sank back to the floor again as her vision dotted again, she held her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 am

"oh. im sorry" Eilonwy said, then she noticed that Snow White looking even more pale... "why don't you rest" she said "everything is fine now, especially since you have your locket" she continued
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 am

Snow White smiled at Eilonwy, "You know I may just do that." She said before proceeding to lie down. As she was lying down there was a loud noise and then wind started blowing, Snow White's eyes widened, her dress started fluttering. She met Eilonwy's frightened gaze with her own, she knew that the Villain had planned this she just wondered why.
[Ooc, the wind is due to a task that started today, and each room has a different disaster ours is a hurricane Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

(ooc: right i saw that...here we go)

Eilonwy didn't know what was going on, how could there be such strong winds indoors? she stifled a scream as the wind grew stronger then yelled to snow white "whats going on...why is this happening"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Snow White tried to answer but the wind speed just ripped the words from her throat, she gulped and slowly made her way to Eilonwy. She put her arms around Eilonwy and just held her as the wind whipped up her hair and her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:12 pm

altho Eilonwy was scared she was glad that Snow white was holding her and protecting her. she held on to Snow White and hid her face in her dress. she hoped this didn't effect her roommates illness. she was wishing this would all be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Snow White was feeling oddly maternal as she held Eilonwy in her arms even though the wind wasn't helping her fever she stroked Eilonwy's back. She wished that the wind wasn't so strong otherwise she would have whispered some comforting words in Eilonwy's ear.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am

Eilonwy continued to hold on, the broken phone from the corner of the room flew across the floor. she wanted to scream but she couldn't
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she saw the phone fly around and gulped. Her hand with the W on the palm burned in agony, the wind certainly wasn't helping it. She took deep breaths and tried to picture her mother's serene face but failed the wind made it too difficult to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am

Eilonwy noticed that Snow White was in pain, she held on to her and she hoped for both of there sakes this would all be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Snow White whimpered and was momentarily grateful that the wind blocked the noise she was currently making. Her uninjured hand kept tracing circles on Eilonwy's back, she hoped that the wind would die down soon. She saw two envelopes slide under the door, and winced she wondered what this was for.
[Ooc, the letters contain coins and a catalog to help us pick stuff out due to the dramatic weather changes]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

(OOC: awesome, you should choose what we get, i didn't have any coins left after the last one... Kayla and i spent it all)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

[Ooc, you got ten coins in your envelope but if you're sure?]
Snow White slowly got up and headed towards the envelope's, she picked them off the floor and opened the one that had her name inscribed on the front. She fought the urge to snort and slowly opened hers, inside was a coin and another catalog she opened the catalog to find a list of things she could buy. She still had the coins from before, which gave her six she eyed the other envelope and looked over at Eilonwy who was still huddled on the floor. Her envelope was significantly heavier then Snow's which gave Snow White hope that maybe they could buy something to protect them from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 am

Eilonwy smiled at the Snow white, and she tried to yell over to her that they should combine there coins and that snow white could pick something out... she didn't know if snow white could hear her but it was worth a shot.

(ooc: of course I love you )
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Snow White vaguely heard Eilowny's voice telling her to combine their money, she shrugged and stared down at the list. Her gaze settled on a pair of black gloves that could at least protect their hands. They were only five coins each so if she put them down as getting two pairs they would be left with one coin. She hoped that Eilonwy wouldn't mind her choice and after marking the box for the black gloves she slid the envelope containing the right amount of coins and the letter with their choice marked down under the door.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Eilonwy watched snow white fumbling with the envelops trying to pick from the catalogue even with the winds blowing. she couldn't wait to see what her roommate picked, she hoped it would make them both happy... well as happy as they could be with the situation.

(ooc: i liked your choice, and it would help Snows hand also Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:44 pm

[Ooc, I figured that too XD]
Snow White slowly got back up and staggered back to Eilonwy, as she stumbled back towards Eilonwy the wind slowly tapered off until there was absolute silence. Snow White sank to the floor and eyed the room warily, the silence was profound and Snow White reveled in it. She was feeling exhausted, but knew that Eilonwy deserved to knew what she had ordered. "I got us both a pair of black gloves, they should protect our hands at least. As for the wind stopping I don't know, maybe its only temporary seeing as how the Villian just likes to toy with us." Snow White sighed and lay down, "I think I'll enjoy the silence while it lasts." she murmered sleepily before drifting off.
[Ooc, the wind stops at night so tommorow I'll just write the wind starting back up.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Room mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Room mate   New Room mate Empty

Back to top Go down

New Room mate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next