10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time flies when you're having fun.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Time flies when you're having fun. Empty
PostSubject: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 am

Aladdin woke up, head pounding as usual. He didn't even bother to call out Anastasia's name, he knew he was somewhere else. He opened his eyes and noticed that the last time he was in this room, Aaron had been with him. He missed his son. He looked around some more and saw a figure sleeping in the corner of the room.

Sinbad. Aladdin thought. The last time they were roomed together was when they both first arrived here. It felt like ages since they had been roomed together, and he could even see differences in Sinbad's appearance. He was thinner, with more facial hair, pretty how much how everyone was looking after so long. Time flies when you're having fun, Aladdin thought sarcastically. Since then, they had only seen each other at moments of death, such as in the basement and in the garden. He was glad to see he was alright, his leg healing up.

Aladdin turned and went into the bathroom, turning on the water and waiting for it to warm up a little. He stepped in and took his time with his shower, thinking about Jasmine and how much he missed her.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 am

OOC: Don't go in the shower!!! He will rape you!!!!! DX XD just joking
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 am

[[OOC PHAHAHAA!!! XDD!! <3333333333333333333333 YOU MADE MY DAY, KENAI!]]
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 am

OOC: Razz Glad I could help XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 pm

[OOC: @Kenai Raped by Sinbad? Don't threaten me with pleasure. ;P Haha XD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:49 am

[OOC: Sinny, I'm boreeeed.. :/]

Aladdin got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed. Sinbad was still asleep on the floor and Aladdin sighed. He sat down, thinking of how long he had really been imprisoned here. It seemed so long ago that he was with Sinbad, when they had the puppy temporarily, and he was reconnecting with Esmeralda. Months later, he sat by her lifeless body by the pool. Months later, he has a son. Months later, he's with Jasmine. So much had changed.

He fell asleep with many thoughts on his mind, hoping he could talk to Jasmine soon.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 am

OOC: Rape him *.* XD sorry for being random again.....
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am

[OOC: @Kenai Haha XD Well, Sinbad hasn't been posting and Al is bored... I don't know; Sinbad's been online, but hasn't posted in our room... :/ I'll post an AU here just because XD Here ya go, just for you Kenai!
WARNING: GRAPHIC SLASH RAPE/SEX SCENE AHEAD. NOT LIKE IT'S THE FIRST ONE IN 10 DOORS THOUGH. XD]

AU, written out of boredom and multiple hilarious requests from Kenai XD:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aladdin woke up in a cold sweat, dreaming of everything he had witnessed and experienced while he had been here. He dreamt of watching friends die before his eyes, the sounds of their screams ringing loud in his mind. Images of the blood and dead faces swam through his mind, still as vivid as the day he saw them. The feel of Esmeralda's soft cheeks, he could still feel them as if she were standing right before him. The feel of her cold, stiff body when he pulled her out of the water. The warm embrace of Jasmine's skin, her gentle kisses. The pain as he was drug across the entire vincinity. The stinging in his heart as he watched his son being carried away and the feeling of helplessness.

He thought back to when he had little troubles, the first time he ever met Sinbad. The first time he woke up here. How quiet and distant Sinbad was... Until the blackout. He was on his guard around men, but not around the women. He had definitely gotten around. But what's not to love? He's irrestistibly handsome. Aladdin studied Sinbad for a moment, still sleeping. Although he was much thinner, he was still muscular. He had quite a nice body. He had facial hair that suited him rather well, even if it was a little messy. It's no wonder the ladies want to get with him... Aladdin thought.

He walked closer to Sinbad and turned him over, to make sure he was alright. He had been asleep for quite a long time now, and Aladdin hoped he wasn't dying or something. His injuries seemed to be doing alright, and his body seemed to be acting normal. Just in a deep sleep. Aladdin put his hand on Sinbad's chest, leaning in to make sure he was breathing alright. How close he was to Sinbad's face... How warm Sinbad's chest was... His breathing was light and that worried Aladdin. He gently opened his mouth, and he now seemed to be breathing better. As he lay there sleeping, Aladdin couldn't help admiring him.

Unknowingly, Aladdin had been running his hand across Sinbad's chest, slowly down where his abs were. Aladdin stared at them, comparing them to his own. How was his body so warm? Aladdin was freezing. He lay down beside Sinbad as to be more comfortable. He couldn't resist the heat radiating from Sinbad's body, and he scooted closer to him until the sides of their bodies were touching. The warmth...

Aladdin draped one leg over Sinbad's, his bare chest against Sinbad's. Aladdin wondered. Such a handsome man must have a good package.. Out of curiosity he moved his hand further down Sinbad's stomach until he came to the top lining of his pants. He ever so slowly pulled them down, inch by inch. Taken over by curiosity and the need to relieve himself of his sexual build-up, he pulled them down so that his pants were right below his butt. He stared, his guess being right. Sinbad was quite well hung. As if he couldn't resist, Aladdin lowered his hand even more and touched the tip of it. Aladdin could see that although Sinbad was sleeping, he was reacting to the touch. This interested Aladdin, and he moved his thumb along the head of the shaft. Sinbad soon grew hard and he was groaning ever so slightly in his sleep. He was obviously dreaming something, as he was quietly saying something that Aladdin couldn't make out.

Knowing that he was pleasuring Sinbad made Aladdin hard too, and he clenched his leg in between Sinbad's legs. He grabbed Sinbad's entire shaft with his hand and ever so slowly moved up and down. This was making Sinbad squirm with pleasure, and he rolled a little in his sleep. He was moving his pelvis up and down, reacting to the touch.

Aladdin pulled off his own pants and began doing the same to himself, until there was so much pressure and Aladdin was sure he couldn't take it much longer. Just then Sinbad slowly woke up.

"Oh yeah... don't.. stop... Huh? What's going on? Are you raping me?!" And Sinbad sat up slightly. Aladdin, mortified, let go of Sinbad and backed up frantically, pulling up his pants. "I'm- I'm sorry, I- I..." He didn't even know what to say. Sinbad stood up as well, his pants dropping completely to the floor. "I didn't tell you to stop." He said, and gave a very provocative smile. Sinbad walked over to Aladdin and pulled his pants back down, grabbing at his manly bits. This immediately made Aladdin hard again, and he moved closer to Sinbad. Sinbad pushed him up against the wall, and while holding him, leaned in and kissed him lightly.

They lowered themselves to the floor, Sinbad on top of Aladdin He rubbed himself up and down Aladdin's chest while stroking Aladdin. "Turn around, take it like a man." He laughed a little and Aladdin turned around. Sinbad slowly pressed into him, letting Aladdin get used to the feeling of taking it from behind. Although it felt weird and a little uncomfortable at first, he grew to like it. Sinbad went faster, and the entire time Aladdin was pumping is hand up and down on his own shaft. Just as they were both at the point of no return, Aladdin exploded with pleasure. Sinbad did too at the same time, and he pulled out and pumped the remainder of it onto Aladdin's back.

They cleaned up and lay together for a little bit. "You know... You should have done that when we first got here. You should rape me more often." Sinbad said as he winked at Aladdin.

They were going to enjoy being roommates again...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... Yeah. I just wrote that. WTF. o.O
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 am

[[OOC PHAHAAHHAA!! THAT MADE MY DAY! And this is what happens folks...When you do not reply to Aladdin! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 am

[OOC: Hehe... Don't reply to me and you'll wake up with your pants off and you'll be walking funny for a week >=D Haha, just kidding, I'm just giving ya grief Sinbad. Love ya roomie! Razz]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 am

{ OOC: I will never reply again xD }

Sinbad woke up. The last thing he remembered was about to start an arguement with Odette. For something silly as sleeping with someone else. It was not like there was any reason for her not to. It just annoyed him how everyone seemed so fascinated by the villain, the man who had kidnapped them, tortured them and killed so many people for his own entertainment. He wanted to clear it out. He sat up right away, but instead of Odette he found Aladdin in the room.
It was nice to see that Aladdin was still okay, but he couldn't help being a little disappointed for not being with Odette anymore. Had they just had time to at least make up.
But there was no point in thinking about that now. Instead he wanted to talk to Aladdin to get his mind off of things.
"Hey Aladdin. You awake?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 pm

[OOC: Haha XD]

Aladdin had been laying on his side, eyes closed but not sleeping. Just thinking and daydreaming.

"Hey Aladdin. You awake?" Aladdin turned suddenly, hearing Sinbad's voice.

"Yep.. I'm glad to see you are finally. Had me worried there for a second! How are you doing? Last time I saw you, you got shot in the leg. I'm glad you're alright."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:52 am

Sinbad looked at his leg.
"Yeah, that was a dramatic day," he said as he thought back to halloween. John had seemed so out of it. He had even... Sinbad shook his head to get rid of the thoughts of the little buy who had been shot.
"So what have you been doing in here since then?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when you're having fun.   Time flies when you're having fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time flies when you're having fun.
Page 1 of 1