10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] Empty
PostSubject: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 am

Dimitri slowly woke up.. the Dining Room. Yes he remembered it from before, though it seemed so empty now there was only two people in here.

Odette..

What would she say if she knew what he had done? She had seen just as much as he had- she was there when Pocahontas got tortured, and she had been the one to clean up after his mess.
He sighed to himself, standing up and walking around. He was just running away from the mess he had made... Anya and Pocahontas were back in the rooms with Eric. He could have helped.. but no, he had been called up and sent to a Dinner Date.
The key was still in his pocket- he could feel it. In all honesty he was suprised the Villain hadn't noticed when he had moved them. But he hadn't, and it was still there to remind him.

Dimitri noticed Odette start to stir... Her dress had been ripped even further, to help with Pocahontas' injuries he imagined, and she was covered in blood.
She will definately hate me.. he decided, but she already had plenty of reasons to do so. Dimitri sighed and waited for Odette to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:26 am

Odette sat up slowly, rubbing her face with her hand before stopping and staring at it, remembering that it was covered in Pocahontas' blood. She screwed up her face, trying not to cry as she rubbed at her face again, hoping to remove any blood that might be there. She sighed, eventually deciding that since she was already covered in blood, a little on her face shouldn't make any difference. It's not like she was anywhere special ..

She stood up and looked around, she was no longer in her room and that meant Pocahontas was alone .. still passed out.

'I hope she's going to be ok by herself ..' she thought, her eyes widening suddenly, 'what if the villain comes back and I'm not there to protect her .. I can't break my promise again ..'

Odette fell back down to the floor, staring blankly ahead, silent tears falling down her cheeks. She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she wasn't alone in the room as she started to imagine what horrific things she would find when she got back to her room .. if she was even sent back to Pocahontas at all ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 am

'Odette!' said Dimitri, shaking her. Pocahontas' blood was everywhere, and he wished that there was something here that they would be able to use to clean it up. He looked around but nothing stood out as being particularly useful. Yes, instead he was stuck with a constant reminder of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am

Odette looked up, her tears making her vision blurry and she had to blink a few times before she realised who was there with her.

'Dimitri .. hey .. what are you doing here? .. why am I here?' she asked slowly, obviously distracted as she tried to get the images of Pocahontas being tortured and killed out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 am

'Dinner Date.. of some sort. It was meant to be as an apology for being stuck here, seeing as I still think its my fault, but it seems to have come at an awful timing.' He paused for a moment, re-living the torture he had just witnessed.
'I'm sorry about Pocahontas...' he mumbled. 'How is she holding out?'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

'A dinner date?' she said and started laughing, the images of Pocahontas disappearing momentarily, 'I hope you know I don't usually show up to dates looking like .. well this ..' she looked down at her blood soaked dress and wiped her eyes quickly with the back of her hand, hoping she wasn't smearing more blood onto her face as she did so.

'Me to .. the last thing I remember is her passing out ..' she said and paused, feeling her eyes well up with tears again, 'I promised her .. I promised I wouldn't .. I wouldn't let him hurt her ..' she looked up at him, feeling her tears falling again, 'I was asleep the entire time .. he came and .. and did that to her .. while I was .. sleeping ..' she turned away as her hands started to shake, the pain at not being able to keep her promise clear on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am

Dimitri didn't laugh. Instead he smiled weakly and turned to Odette. 'I saw it on the tv.. it was best you weren't awake.' He tried to block out the images but he couldn't.
He shook his head. 'He brought Anya into our room- left her there bleeding for us to clean up.. Its useless, him torturing them all like this. Eric doesn't know what hes talking about...' He stopped talking knowing this probably wouldn't help Odette feel better.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 am

'Anya was tortured as well ..' she murmured, wiping her eyes again to try and make herself stop crying.

'I guess it should be expected .. the best way to get to someone is through the people they love ..' she said quietly, looking at him for a second before turning away again.

'Eric doesn't .. but you do, don't you?' she whispered, still looking away from him as she remembered how his voice had sounded back then, 'I heard you behind the wall, you were hiding something ..'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

Dimitri looked frantically at the camera but he hoped that Odette's whisper wasn't loud enough to be heard. He looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact. Just looking at her and the blood on her face reminded him of Pocahontas screaming, and he could just imagine the betrayal in her eyes. Dimitri turned away so that his back was to the camera. He didn't like the idea of the Villain looking at him face to face- it was too personal and intruding.

'Please..' he mumbled desperately, his voice breaking. 'I can't-' He was about to speak but he couldn't. Finally, maybe, this place was breaking him. But for now he couldn't put on a brave face. He was tired- exhausted in every possible way. In here he had seemed to lose everything all over again.

Dimitri looked at Odette, the blood on her dress. He couldn't lie to her.... Confessing seemed like a way out.

'I need some help..' he said slowly. He frantically looked at her, as if she would know what to do. Subtly he moved his hand to his pocket, taking the key in his hand. As he raised his hand out of his pocket the metal reflected the light overhead. It wasn't visible from the cameras, that was for sure. His hand shielded the view from the camera, and the key was barely out of his pocket. With his other hand he shakily put one finger to his mouth, telling Odette to stay silent.

'If you say anything all of this is pointless..' he mouthed urgently, placing the key back in his pocket. He spoke almost silently. 'But please.. please try and understand...'

He stopped and closed his eyes. He didn't feel any better. 'I'm sorry.. its all my fault.' He said this out loud, not caring if the Villain heard. After all this wasn't the first time he had said those words in this place- surely they wouldn't stand out to him now.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Odette turned to him as he spoke, wondering what he could have done that would make him act like this.

As his hand went to his pocket, she moved closer to him. Leaning her hand on his thigh as she looked at what he had been hiding.

'A key ..' she thought, '.. that's why they were tortured .. and Dimitri had it this whole time ..'

Odette didn't know what to do .. she wanted to shout at him .. to scream at him for causing so much pain. Not only to Pocahontas and Anya, but to herself and Eric as well .. but he was right .. the torture had happened, there was no going back now. They might as well keep the key hidden and see what it unlocked, especially since the villain was so desperate to get it back.

She watched him as he apologised, he seemed to really mean what he said. He looked so broken up over the whole thing .. and that hurt her more than watching Pocahontas suffer because of the villains torture.

She bit her lip as she moved closer to him. He had always been there to make her feel better .. now it was her turn.

'I promise I won't tell ..' she whispered in his ear as she leant her cheek against his, before moving over to kiss him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 am

Dimitri hesitated slightly when Odette placed her hand on his thigh, but for the moment he was more concerned with her expression, which he tried to read- attempting to understand what she was thinking. He had no idea whether she was going to forgive him, or just about to slap him. Instead she did neither..

Kissing Odette was different to Jane... when he had kissed her he had been in here for significantly less time, and the fear of the Villain hurting them had distracted him. But now he had seen people, who obviously weren't put off by the cameras, and he understood that probably this wasn't uncommon anymore. Odette and him also had years of unsaid chemistry, which seemed to have arisen all of a sudden. His teenage self, he realised, would have done almost anything to be in this situation, but now they were here everything was so different.

Selfishly he ignored these thoughts running through his head, just for the moment, and closed his eyes trying to pretend she was just some other girl, who it wouldn't matter if got hurt in the process. But she was Odette.. and it did matter, so so much, if he hurt her even more.

He had now placed one hand against the back of her head, pulling her closer in, whilst the other arm was wrapped around her back, his hand carelessly running up and down over her back. Caught in the moment he had deepened the kiss and started leaning against Odette, pushing her back against the floor.

You need to stop.. now he thought, remembering Jane and the cameras. It was unfair to treat Odette like this... He loved her but he knew that in reality if he just kept going she would end up more hurt in the process. He was upset too, and not thinking straight.

Last edited by Dimitri on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 am

As he pushed her back onto the floor, she put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards her as she continued to kiss him. Moving her head down, she started kissing his neck as she let her hands softly trail across his shoulders and down his chest. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she hooked her fingertips inside the top of his trousers as she pulled him closer to her again.

'I love you ..' she whispered, letting her breath tickle his ear as she spoke. She'd said those three words so many times over the past 5 years, but she'd never meant it as much as she did in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 am

He brushed his fingers through her hair and smiled. '..I love you too' he whispered slowly, before moving in to kiss her again. 'I missed you..' he mumbled against her lips. He moved his hands down her body. 'I'm sorry for ever leaving you.'

He suddenly thought of Jane and felt guilty instantly.. He was torn, and Odette probably noticed the minor hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

She smiled, deepening the kiss when he said I love you back. She couldn't say anything, even though they were here in this place, this was the happiest she had ever been.

Odette stopped suddenly, pushing Dimitri away from her as she sat up and quickly put her hand to her mouth. She barely had time to turn away before throwing up onto the floor. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before closing her eyes, shaking slightly as she tried to think what could be wrong with her.

'.. the food ..' she thought, then shook her head. She'd never thrown up before and she'd eaten the same thing since she'd gotten here .. and then she remembered ..

'Sinbad!' she gasped, eyes widening when she figured out what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

'Odette!' he said in alarm when she started throwing up. He barely had time to react when he heard it.
'Sinbad!'

By now the name already had reputation. He remembered him on the tv with Anya, and before with Ariel when he was roomed with Kida. It only took a few moments for him to connect the dots.

'.. You and him?' he murmered, moving away from her. 'Of course..' He shook his head. 'I'm just another one of your clients in here aren't I?!' Unintentionally he had raised his voice to an almost shout. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and began to walk away.

As he talked he started pacing, his voice breaking ever so slightly. 'And to think, I just betrayed the one good thing that had come out of this whole god damn place!' Of course to Jane he was now just as bad as her husband- and with the same woman no less.

He looked back to Odette. If what they were both thinking was right then he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Being pregnant in a place like this.... But he was too hurt to comfort her this moment.

'I understand your job, I do.. and I know that its my fault.. But what I don't understand is why you- you are still selling yourself in here?!' He paused for a second, wincing at how harsh his words sounded. 'I-I meant what I said.. But then obviously your definition of love is different to mine..'

[OOC: Is that enough of a jerk for you ? XD Sorry Odette D:]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 am

'No ..' she whispered, shaking her head as he spoke.

'You're wrong!' she shouted as she turned towards him, tears in her eyes, 'you're the only one .. you always were .. and if you don't know how much you mean to me after all these years then ..' she stopped and turned away for a moment.

Standing up, Odette slowly walked over to him, 'you mean Jane, don't you?' she said, trying to stay calm but she felt her hand ball up into a fist as all the anger she had felt in the basement came back to her. She stared at him for a moment, a tear falling down her cheek as she slapped him across the face.

'It's nice to know how much finding me again really meant to you ..' she said quietly before turning away from him, not wanting him to see her cry anymore.

'Because it's the only thing I know how to do .. but at least Sinbad was man enough to finish what he started ..' she said spitefully, 'but maybe if you kept your promise back then, neither of us would be in this mess!' she shouted, pulling off her necklace and throwing it back at him, 'here, you can give this to Jane and break a promise to her as well ..'

'and who's fault is that? Maybe it would have been better if my father had just killed me back then .. we would never have met and you'd be happy, right?' she shouted, turning back to him. Her emotions getting the better of her, not caring how much she cried in front of him now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Dimitri turned away. 'No, I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to think...' He sighed.

The slap came as a suprise, but all he could do in response was stand in silence. 'I deserved that..' he mumbled finally. 'But don't you dare say it didn't mean anything finding you! If it didn't what would be the point! I wouldn't have left home, let alone actually look for you..' He had began to shout, but he couldn't help it. This argument was hurting more than he imagined. 'But maybe we wouldn't have even been in this mess if I hadn't!'

Odettes words stung, and she sounded so angry it broke him even more. 'So did you sleep with him before or after he was in bed with Anya?!' He couldn't help himself.. 'Or maybe Ariel, or Kida.. or anyone else he seems to have slept with in this place.. I mean what do you want Odette? Love?! Because I think I made myself pretty obvious a few moments ago..!'

He caught the necklace in his hand when she threw it at him. He stared at it for a moment.. as if he couldn't believe what she had just done. He gently stroked the metal locket before placing it in his pocket, along with the stupid damn key that had caused all this mess. 'Don't say that..' he said, before turning away from her, his voice already breaking.

The Dining Room was huge.. he remembered that. Now he needed to get away. He kept walking, further and further, until he found a door, which he could only assume lead to the toilets. He opened the door and let it close behind him before sliding down to the floor. He tried to think of something to say to make everything better, but instead all he could do was sit with his head in his hands, trying not to cry.

[OOC: Had to write this twice as i accidently deleted it rather than send it the first time x3
Well Night <33 I'm too tired to check if this makes sense T-T ]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

[ OOC: Night Smile [ or morning now xD ] <3 It makes sense Wink Gah! Why must you make me feel so bad D: *smacks Odette with a newspaper* Bad Odette! D:< Seriously, I'm being so emotional right now because I feel so bad Sad </3 ]

Odette stayed silent, looking at the floor until he mentioned Sinbad again.

'How should I know ..' she murmured before turning to him, 'he told me he'd slept with other people in here, he even said he had a girlfriend .. but why should that stop me? I'm just a prostitute remember, something to be used and thrown away .. what does it matter to me if there were other girls ..' she felt awful saying it, 5 years ago she'd have hated someone who intentionally slept with someone elses boyfriend .. but things change.

'I .. I ..' she stammered, taking a step towards him as she felt more tears fall down her cheeks. She wanted to kiss him again .. to tell him over and over how much he meant to her .. to go back to before she threw up .. before she said Sinbad's name and ruined everything.

She felt her heart break as she watched him walk away. When he was out of sight, she turned around and saw the pile of vomit still on the ground. Her hand immediately moved to her stomach. With the distraction of their argument, the weight of her situation hadn't fully sunk in yet.
Gripping her dress in her hand, she turned away and looked around the room, trying her best not to think about the possibility that she could be pregnant.

'Dimitri ..' she whispered, standing still for a moment before following him. Deciding that arguing with him would be better than being alone with her thoughts.

When she reached the door, she knelt down beside it. She wanted to say something, to apologise, but all she could get out was his name before she broke down into sobs.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:29 am

He closed his eyes and tried to shut out her voice.
'Odette.. please.. I can't deal with this right now..' he said slowly, chosing his words carefully. 'I'm sorry..' he muttered, resting his head against the door. He could hear he crying though, which was worse than the silence before, and eventually he had to move away. There were sinks in these toilets still [OOC: I'm assuming the Villain hasn't removed the furniture in here yet- correct me if i'm wrong! x3] and he washed his face. A little bit of blood washed away, most likely from Odette, which reminded him once more of Anya and Pocahontas. He sighed, pretty certain this day couldn't get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 am

Odette tried to stop crying, looking up at the door before slowly standing up.

She looked at the door handle, letting her hand hover over it for a few minutes as she stared at it. Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened the door, making sure not to make any noise as she walked in and closed the door again.

She stood behind him in silence for a moment before saying quietly, 'do you think this is easy for me ..?'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 am

'I never said that..' he replied eventually, still with his back to her. 'But I think you made yourself pretty clear a few moments ago.' He breathed slowly, trying not to sound bitter.

He turned to face her. 'Be honest with me Odette.. what do you want? Because I don't think you know anymore.. One minute you are acting like you hate what you've become, but as soon as you get a chance to change yourself, and the way people treat you, you don't. No, instead you come here and let people use you even more! I don't even want to think about how many other people there might be in here just like Sinbad..' He brought the necklace out of his pocket. 'This, well I don't know, but it showed me that the Odette I knew still existed, and wasn't just willing to give up....' He smiled sadly. 'But it seems the more we talk the less I think you are who you used to be.' He tightened his grasp around the necklace, the golden chain visible between his fingers. 'And regardless of whether thats my fault or not.. I just- I don't know.'

Dimitri turned his back on Odette again. It was easier this way. He spoke very quietly. 'You know I love you, maybe I always will.. but..' He placed the necklace down on the table and rested his elbows on the sink. 'I don't know..' he said. 'I've just caused you all this trouble.. maybe its for the best.'

[OOC: I warned you it was depressing x3]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 am

'You ..' she whispered, taking a step forward, raising her voice a little, 'you're the only thing I've ever wanted .. even when I thought you didn't care .. when I thought you'd abandoned me, I never stopped loving you .. I just didn't want to admit it to myself because I was so hurt back then .. and now ..'

She looked down at the floor, trying not to cry again, '.. I was brought here because of what I do .. so I thought there wouldn't be any point in changing if I was only going to die in here .. even after I saw you again and .. and ..' she thought about Jane, but couldn't say her name. Knowing that if she did, she'd either end up crying or slapping him again, 'I thought that I might as well spend my last days having fun ..' she looked up at him and quickly added, 'but he was the only one, I promise .. I won't be making the same mistake again ..' she let her hand move to her stomach as she whispered, 'I've learnt my lesson ..'

'Please ..' she said quietly, with every word he said it got harder and harder for her not to cry again, 'I'm still me ..' she grabbed onto his arm, turning him around so he would look at her, 'what you said before .. what I said, I've said it so many times but not once have I ever meant it .. until I said it to you .. what I did with Sinbad, it meant nothing .. I regretted it as soon as it happened .. all I could think afterwards was how much I'd let you down .. again ..' she lowered her head as her tears began to spill onto her cheeks.

'Please don't hate me ..' she whispered before taking his hand and placing it on her stomach as she looked up at him, tears in her eyes, 'I'm so scared .. I don't know what to do and you're the only one I trust .. please don't abandon me .. I need you .. I always have ..' she turned away from him for a moment, picking up the necklace and looking at it with a nostalgic smile before holding it tightly in her palm and turning back to him once again, '.. I love you .. more than I could ever put into words .. and I'm so sorry .. for everything I've done ..'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 am

Feeling his hand on her stomach he found it hard to comprehend a baby growing inside her. His face softened as he realised how terrified she must be. 'Sshhh...' he said, hugging her. 'It will be ok, alright?'

He was too tired to fight anymore. Rather than remember it all he just acted like nothing had happened and did what he did best- look after her. He wet his hands in the sink and attempted to rub the blood away from her face. 'It will be ok..' he said weakly. 'I promise..'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 am

Odette nodded, burying her head in his chest as he hugged her. This was where she felt safe .. in his arms and she wanted to stay there forever .. but she knew that sooner or later she'd be torn away from him again .. left to deal with all of this pain by herself ..

She nodded, staring up at him as he washed away the blood. Once he'd finished she held his hand against her cheek for a moment before gently kissing his palm. She let go of his hand and put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

'Thank you,' she whispered in his ear, wanting to keep him close to her for as long as possible, too afraid to think what was going to happen to her if she let him go.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 am

His expression remained distant when they hugged, still lost in thought. He had so many things to deal with.. the key, importantly, but now of course that wasn't just it.
'So.. how long?' he asked, referring to the pregnancy. Gently he pushed her away and sat down. He took the necklace from her hand. 'I'm assuming you still want this..' he said, offering to put it on her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 am

'Um ..' she started, crossing her arms over her stomach as she thought back, 'it was just after the branding .. we both picked up the same key ..' she muttered to herself before looking at him, 'a couple of weeks, I guess .. why?'

She nodded slowly, turning away from him and sweeping her hair to one side so he could put the locket back around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 am

'No I was just wondering.. so I guess you won't know for sure for a while now' he said, whilst putting on her necklace. He sighed. 'I guess.. well this is my fault too, right? You wouldn't have slept with him if it wasn't your job..' He looked down at her stomach, as if looking at if for long enough would reveal the potential baby inside. He smiled weakly. 'I'm not doing a very good job, am I, at keeping this promise of mine I made.' He remembered Jane and how she would do anything for her son. He guessed it would be the same for Odette now too, if she gave birth in here. 'I suppose I'm going to have to make it up to you by trying to protect both of you now..'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 am

'Yeah, I guess ..' she said quietly, 'thanks ..' she played with her hair for a moment before turning to face him again, 'I'm sorry .. I shouldn't have ..' she paused and sighed, '.. I wouldn't have made it this far without this ..' she smiled as she held the locket between her fingertips.

She listened to him, watching him carefully before speaking up, 'Dimitri .. I don't know if I can do this .. what sort of mother would I be? .. I can barely take care of myself .. let alone a ba ..' she stopped herself, as if saying the word out loud would finally make the situation real to her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

'I know.. I feel excatly the same when it comes to kids. Being roomed with Lilo was interesting to say the least..' He looked at Odette. 'But that doesn't mean you will be bad at it..' He smiled. 'Its meant to come naturally to parents, right?'

He thought back to her father. Maybe that was why she was worried.. it certainly worried him whenever he thought about having kids. 'You won't be like him' he whispered, squeezing her hand. 'You have a chance to do all the things your father never could..'
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 am

'I can imagine,' she laughed, remembering how calm Lilo had been in the basement, even when faced with all of that pain and how easily she had started a fight with her, 'I think I can still feel her tiny hand print on my cheek .. where she slapped me .. I guess it hurts that much more when the hand isn't so small ..' she said as she stared at her hand before looking at him as she moved her palm up to his cheek as if she were going to slap him again, but instead of hitting him, she just left her palm against his cheek, 'I'm sorry for hitting you .. and for all those horrible things I said, I was just angry .. I didn't mean it ..'

'You think so?' she asked, squeezing his hand in return as she looked up at him, 'I don't want my .. baby,' she whispered the word, still afraid to say it too loudly, 'to end up like me ..'

'Do you think I should tell Sinbad .. about this ..?' she asked, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 am

'No.. I'm sorry too' he said slowly. 'You know, if your baby turned out like you that wouldn't entirely be a bad thing' He smiled. 'Anyways in this place its going to be hard for the kid to have an ordinary life. Thats not going to be your fault. But I'm sure there will be a way to make this work.. There are other kids in here.. and once we get out of here..' He stopped, unsure how excatly that could happen. Maybe his key could help?

'Sinbad?' He had forgotten about him for a moment. 'Thats up to you... whether or not he'll be much support, i don't know. You should do what you think is best...' He ignored the voice in his head telling him Sinbad didn't deserve to know... but it was too easy to blame him for all of this. He leaned in closer. 'I promise we'll get out of here.. I'm sure if I manage to keep that one then it will make up for the last one' he said, laughing slightly.

[OOC: Sorry completely rushed this x3
Well.. you better find somewhere with internet for the next few weeks >.< *cough* I mean, I shall miss yoou <33
Byeee for now :DDD]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 am

[ OOC: I shall try D: If all else fails I'll come find you and use your internet for a while xD *cough* yes, I shall miss you to Sad Hope you have fun tomorrow Wink I shall hopefully see you soon Very Happy <33333 ]

'If you think so,' she said, smiling back at him, 'but somehow I doubt that you could handle two of me,' she said with a small laugh before nudging him playfully, 'if it had someone like you around, I don't think it could ever turn out that bad.'

'I guess ..' she sighed, remembering the blonde haired girl she had seen murdered on the tv a long time ago. Even if there were other children here, sooner or later something would happen to them .. she shook her head of the thoughts, 'I should try and be more positive, seeing as I have someone to take care of .. escape isn't sounding too bad right now.'

She thought about it for a moment, deciding that she probably wouldn't even see Sinbad again and if she did .. well, she'd figure that out when she got there, 'for now, it can be our little secret,' she said, squeezing his hand again as she smiled up at him.

'Pinky promise?' she grinned, locking his little finger with hers as if this childhood game would be something extra for her to put her hopes into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]   Guilt-ridden Dinner Date  [Dimitri x Odette] Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilt-ridden Dinner Date [Dimitri x Odette]
Page 1 of 1