10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 am

Aladdin slowly regained consciousness, but did not open his eyes.
Ugh, my head... What happened?

The last time he had felt like that was when he had woken up in the basement for Russian Roulette.
He slowly sat up, holding his head, and opened his eyes. He looked around the room, and he found that he was laying on a mattress and there was a nearby table. Even from his mattress he could smell food, and he just about bolted to the kitchen right then and there. But that's when he saw her in the corner, the curious girl he had met that day outside in the Garden; Jasmine, was it?

I really hope she wakes up soon, I'd like to talk to her, and I didn't get much of a chance earlier. But while she sleeps..... I can't wait any longer to eat.
And just like that, Aladdin ran to the table, which consisted of many fruits. He grabbed an apple and scarfed it down, then slowly moved on down the line all the way to the breads.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes. her vission was blurry. She blinked 4 times. when her vission was clear she saw an table... and ... a boy.. I know him... . She stood up. A.. Aladdin ofcourse!
She smiled. ''Hey Aladdin, it is nice too see you again''
Jasmine walked towards the table. ''Do you still remember me?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 am

Aladdin had just taken a huge mouthful of food when he heard his name being called from behind him. For some reason it really startled him, and he turned around holding the bread as if it was a sword. Laughing at his own ridiculousness, he realized Jasmine had woken up. He swallowed his food and laughed.

"Well hello there, glad to see you're up. Come and join me, there's so much food! And yes, we met in the garden... Too bad we didn't get to talk much. That's why I invited you as my dinner guest... my fiancee, Esmeralda, went with her brother, Eric. But... that day in the garden... This is going to sound weird, but..." Aladdin thought about that feeling he got when he was with her, like he knew her in another life or something. But that couldn't be possible, could it?

I don't even remember my childhood. I don't remember my family, or barely even Agrabah anymore. I just remember... walking. Lots and lots of walking from place to place. And yet still, Aladdin felt some sort of connection with the girl he had talked to briefly in the garden.

Wait, didn't she tell me she was also from Agrabah?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am

She laughed at Aladdin's action. Looking too the food. she was hungry. she took an green apple.
''Oooh yes i remember! I remember meeting you in the garden'' She smiled brigthley ''And This might sound strange but i talked too Esmeralda through the wall'' she smiled and took an bite from the apple.

while eating she listened too Aladdin. Once Aladdin stopped talking she looked at him.
''Yes..'' He had something that she recognized... but she wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am

Aladdin liked Jasmine's bubbly personality, and it made him smile as he listened to her talk. He felt naturally at ease around her, like as if she were family.

"Wait... you talked to Esme through the wall? I've been talking to people through the wall! I met a younger girl named Wendy, her boyfriend was killed in this place... and I met Jane and Dimitri through another wall, although I haven't heard from either of them in a while. I wonder where I was when you guys were talking." He stopped and thought about his love, wondering how she was doing and if she was feeling better. He missed her dearly.

Aladdin was stabbing his potatoes with a fork while he tried to find a way to phrase his thoughts into something logical to tell Jasmine. "Well, it's just that..." Aladdin felt really silly, and she probably thought he was weird. "Well, to start off, I grew up alone. That's my story. I was found wandering the streets aimlessly when I was young, and I really don't remember most of it. I don't remember my family, what happened to them, or what happened to me. I'm from Agrabah, but I briefly remember the place. I've never had anyone that I'm close to, until one day I met Esmeralda." He stopped and stared at his potatoes intently, as if they would give him wisdom and clarity or something.

Oh stop it Aladdin, he said to himself, Your potatoes are not a magic 8 ball.

"Well, it's just.. even though I met you briefly, I feel somehow personally connected with you. Like... I know you somehow, or that we were meant to meet." He realized how weird that sounded, but it was the truth nontheless.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 am

[OOC: What if I give some sort of memory triggor? Like... roll an apple off my shoulder to give to her? And BAM, she remembers them doing that as kids! Or something like that?]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 am

(OOC: Very good idea! Very Happy)
She smiled ''Good god i am not the only one who talks through walls '' she grinned.
''I only spoke Esmeralda through the wall''

She smiled seeing him playing with his food.
She listened carefully as he spoke. Agrabah.....
So many bad memories... she looked down at the apple. Still listening.
Before she even thought of it she remembered. ''Aladdin, You... might be right'' She sighed.
''Agrabah.. i am also born there.. I remember that when i was little i always had a friend. Even though we lost contact.''

She shaked her head. ''I am not sure but it could be you, It is all so blurry'' It couldn't be ''I don't believe in fate.. But you could be right''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

"I think it's good to talk to each other through the walls, knowing we're not alone and helping each other through this."
He thought about Jane's rape and Wendy's thoughts of suicide, and he felt pain for them. He also remembered both of their help as Esmeralda went into labor, and he was very thankful for their friendship.

Aladdin listened to Jasmine's response, quite surprised by it.
He had a brief flashback to his childhood, and he remembered running up and down the marketplace, laughing all the while. The person he was with was blurry, and he had always thought it was a family member or an old friend.

What if it was her? he wondered. The chance of that was slim to none, and in a way he hoped it wasn't true. Being that he would have an old best friend, one of the only people he's ever been close to, in this hellhole.

"It's blurry for me too, just an old memory. Any brief memories I DO have I'm not even sure are all real. I think it was just my young, lonely mind making up stories and memories."

He took another bite of his apple and went to grab another one, a shiny red one off the top. "You want another apple? I don't know about you, but these taste amazing."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

She was lost in thoughts. Not really paying attention at aladdin Thinking back at her past. an shiver came over her back.
Couldn't be... no this could not be.. looking at her hands. Bad memories..
she bit her lip. Trying too think of the time when she was still with her parents. she suddenly was pulled back when she heard Aladdin was talking too her. she looked up and stared too the apple for a moment. An red apple....
An flashback went through her head seeing an red apple and an child. she couldn't see the child clearly.

she looked back at Aladdin. She smiled. ''You never stop eating do you?'' she laughed
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 am

"Heh, nah, not really. Food is my friend." he said with a big grin across his face. "When you spend your whole life scraping for food and ducking the guards, a chance to eat like this is one not to be wasted." He looked from the apple to Jasmine, "It's gooood..." he said in a playful taunting voice. "Oh come ooon, it's not poisoned. Do you trust me?" he said, mainly joking around and teasing her. He leaned against the table, thinking back to his childhood.

What did happen to my parents, and why do I have so few memories?
This was a question he had asked one too many times, and he felt that it would never be answered.

[OOC: Notice the "Do you trust me" line?! XD I'm pretty smarticle. Razz That can be her first trigger, and then I can roll her the apple or something.
Oh, and I have to go do financial aid crap for school, I should be home... sometime later? In an hour maybe? I really don't know. Some time tonight I will get back online. Bye for now!]

Last edited by Aladdin on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

OOC: Just kidding, I don't have to leave yet XD I probably have to leave in about half an hour though.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 am

(OOC: Lol i noticed xD Stop teasing me >,< xD I will go soon too because it is 1:32 am here >,< )

She smiled brightly ''I noticed. If you did not have an fiance you would marry food for sure'' she said teasing him.
looking too the apple She grinned once again. ''I am not afraid that it is poisened, otherwise you would be dead with that appetite'' she said sarcastic. Do you trust me.... she gasped. ''Seriously, Do i know you? because it is getting scary''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am

"Haha yes, food and I would definitely have a happily ever after, just like in the fairy tales. Shh, don't tell Esmeralda, haha! Except it would probably be a one-way relationship, and we all know that's no good." Aladdin said jokingly. "Nah... but I love Esmeralda with all of my heart." he said, as he dreamily thought of her in his own personal La-La-Land for a few seconds. He smiled at the conversation, glad to be getting to talk to Jasmine more.

"Well if you're not afraid, here you go ma'am!" he said as he rolled an apple off of his shoulder and down his arm, like he had always done growing up. It was just a fun trick he used to do, nothing of importance.

What made her suddenly say that? Aladdin thought, after her comment of "it is getting scary". He thought the same thing, as when he looked at her, he recognized her huge brown eyes, the same ones he remembered as a kid. He finally had a ray of hope of finding someone he cared about, someone he thought either long-gone or unreal... he didn't want to get his hopes up.

"Well, I really don't know Jasmine... I've been thinking the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 pm

She smiled brightly. As an reflex she caugth the apple. An flashbacl ran through her mind. Seeing it right before her.

Two childeren.
Just playing at the market place. One boy running around. An girl who dropped her apple. The boy picked it up and rolled it over his shoulder towards the girl. The girl caugth the apple. Both chillderen smiled. the girl cut the apple in two pieces giving the boy the biggest piece. They shared the apple. she heard guards screaming. The boy looked too the girl "do you trust me?" The girl nodded fastley. The childeren ran away and hid for the guards. Soon as the guards were far away they came out of their hiding place. They both laughed. She heard the voice of the boy. "My name is aladdin" . "I am jasmine".

Jasmine was pulled back into the normal world. She gasped. "Aladdin, i think i know the answer" she said with an shocked look.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

(OOC: i am going too sleep goodnight Smile )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

[OOC: Okay, goodnight! Very Happy I work 8am-4pm tomorrow, so... I work 3pm-11pm your time?? Stupid time differences. If you get up early-ish in the morning, I may still be online around 1am, so 8am your time? If not, same time tomorrow. Smile]

Aladdin was still daydreaming about his past and what might have been when Jasmine's sudden reaction startled him back to reality. He looked up and saw the shock on her face, and it really threw him off. He had been so casual about things, that he was surprised that something he had done or said made her act so.

"Are you alright? What do you mean you know the answer?" Aladdin hoped that meant that she knew something about his past, but... After all of these years? I finally get a hint as to what my past was like? Aladdin thought to himself. The idea excited him and scared him at the same time, and he was anxious to hear what Jasmine would say in response.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

She shaked her head. ''oh i scared you'' she looked down at the apple. ''Well i remember i met an young boy at the marketplace. He passed me over my apple just like you did.'' she throwed the apple from her right hand to her left hand. ''The guards came and we hid.'' She looked too Aladdin.
''We became friends after that day.'' She smiled. ''Once i was taken away by the guards, I haven't seen that boy''
''The boy told me his name was Aladdin'' She smiled. ''And your name is Aladdin''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 am

[OOC: I'm really sorry I couldn't get on yesterday, yesterday was horrible. T.T But today is a great day. Smile Yay!]

Aladdin realized he probably came off wrong to her, so he corrected himself. "Sorry, I wasn't scared from that, just... very surprised. I got overexcited, I should have kept my cool."

As she told him about their past, he didn't have a doubt in his mind anymore; They HAD been best friends as kids, and he remembered it well now. She had filled in some of the gaps that had so long been gone. He thought back of when they would spend time together, and he remembered the day that the guards caught them. She was taken for good, and they took him away as well. He tried more than once to find her and rescue her, but it only ended in painful agonizing punishments from guards. It had finally gotten so bad that they sentenced him to death, but he managed to escape, barely alive. His health was low, his memory fading from all of the beats... and he knew he had to escape. And from that day forward, he ran and never looked back, traveling from town to town.

"I'm Jasmine." ... He remembered that now. He looked up at Jasmine and smiled, remembering that when he was little, he only called her by the shortened version of her name; Jas.

"You're right Jas", he said with a smile, "I remember now. You were taken... and I was tortured. So... I ran. I'm sorry for leaving you, I tried my best." he said sadly. "This time Jas, I'll save you. We're trapped, being held against our will, just like when we were kids. But this time we're together, and we'll manage to get out of this old hotel." More thoughts of his past flooded back into his mind, and he felt emotionally overwhelmed. He saw figures trying to find him, and he saw a motherly figure, being pushed to the ground.

Before he realized what he was doing, he hugged Jasmine tightly, a tear rolling down his cheek. He finally felt a comfort from his past. Just then he stopped hugging her, feeling really embarassed. "I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." he tried to say, "I just... so long ago, I had forgotten it all until now..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 am

(OOC: no problem , i hope everything will be much better today Smile )

She looked up. ''It wasn't your fault! Those people are just Cruel You shouldn't had been tortured! It was right for you too run away who knows what would happen if you didn't?'' She smiled weak. ''Thank you, But i am afraid we can't be safed. We can't escape from this place. Even if we want to.'' She looked down. ''But maby if we could think of something a plan '' she grinned.

When he hugged her an chill came over her back. It was not like she did not trust him it was just.. Unexpected.
She saw how he had tears in his eyes. ''It is allright. '' She smiled. ''I did not expect too meet an old friend here in this place''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 am

"I know it's hard to think that we'll ever make it out of this place... but... we just HAVE to be strong. I'll be strong for myself, for you, for Esmeralda and my son, Aaron." Aladdin's thoughts drifted to his son, who he saw for such short time before he was taken away from him by the Villian.

I didn't even get to say goodbye... he thought, the thought of that feeling like a knife in his chest.

Trying to lighten the mood, Aladdin decided to change the subject a little.
"So..." he said as he looked in Jasmine's direction, "It's been several years... What have you been up to? It's funny; You seem so different, and yet it's like you haven't changed."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

''Ooh you got an son! That's so nice! How is esmeralda doing? Is she alright?'' She smiled.

When Aladdin asked her she looked another way trying too avoid eye contact. ''Didn't you read the folder we got some weeks ago?'' Unclean... The word had been through her head like a ghost. ''Well.. i was taken away, but not just taken away....''
She bit her lip. just only the idea. Even if other people had been through worse things. still it hurted. she wrapped her arms arround herself. A chill came over her body.

(OOC: I know i did not made an rp of the folder thing because i was on vacation. But i still have much ideas Smile )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 am

"Esmeralda... she's sick. The malnutrition and birth just about did her in I think, she's been very very sick. I'm very concerned for her, but she seems to slowly be getting better. And she went to this dinner with her brother I believe, I really don't know how this whole thing is working... but hopefully she can get some real food into her system." Aladdin thought about her once again, hoping she was regaining some health.

Aladdin seemed to have bothered her by asking his question, and he wished he could take it back. He wasn't sure what she was talking about of what she had been through since they had last seen each other.

"Actually Jas, there was a folder in our room... but I never looked at it. Esmeralda was giving birth around the same time, and basically, everything became complete chaos. Next thing I know, my son is taken by the man running this whole system, then I'm hugging Esmeralda, and then we're both gone and I wake up here." Aladdin wondered what the folder had in it, and wondered how it applied to Jasmine.

[OOC: I have read the folder, how it describes them all with their name, picture, and sin. But I'm going to go along with it as if I haven't read it, since Al never got the chance.]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 am

''Ooh god. I am very sorry for you. I hope everything will be better with her soon. I see... The villian is such an heartless person... Well maby it is for the better. Maby he will take better care of your son than you can now. Look you are here and Esmeralda is alone i think so if she is not feeling well she would never be able too take care of him right?'' She tried too comfort him. Giving him a weak smile.

Her smile didn't last long. ''Well it was full of these pictures and names. And words. You were in there too. It was about something that you do wrong. Some kind of sin....'' She looked down. ''Well it said I was Unclean. Wich... is true.. I feel Unclean even if i shower every second. It doesn't go away.When we were separted i was forced into the sultans harem. It was all my Dads fault if he didn't sell me you weren't tortured. It is all my fault...'' She hid her face behind her hands. Hiding she did not want too face him now.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

"I'm sure Esme will be alright soon enough, she's a very strong woman. He is... but it was actually Esmeralda who went up to the camera to ask the villian for help. I don't think he will hurt our son... but he will do anything to torture us over the fact that he has Aaron. Hopefully he will nurse him back to health, and we will have our boy again."

He knew she was trying to comfort him, which in this case was very hard to do. "Thanks, Jas." he said and returned her smile with a weak smile of his own.

Aladdin's heart hurt for her as she explained what happened, and he felt terribly. Jasmine... it's alright... You're not sinful, not for that. It's not your fault, it never was. You are not unclean. You are a person who has suffered a lot, and none of it is because you aren't a 'clean' person. You are a pure, wonderful, caring person, and I'm sorry you have to carry that burden on your shoulders."

Aladdin put one hand on her shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze, hoping she would feel a little better.

"You know, if we get out of here alright... you don't ever have to go back. You can come with Esmeralda and I! We can get away, start our own future and leave our old, torn-up pasts behind." he said, trying to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:13 am

[OOC: I have to go back to work now, I will be gone for probably 4 hours or so. I'll get back on when I get home!]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

(OOC: Okay Smile I'll be sleeping when you come back. it is already 0:20 am here.)

She took a deep breath in. removing her hands from her face She looked too Aladdin. Tears rolling down her face. She didn't think she hugged him thight. Even though she found it scary she couldn't help it. She cried. She didn't realized how much she had missed him. Her old friend ''Thank you Aladdin. Thank you so much'' she said as she stopped hugging him and wiped away her tears.

''Sorry..'' This was the first time in ages she had cried of happiness.
She took an deep breath in. '' i would love to come with you and Esmeralda'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 pm

[OOC: No problem, you and I are actually managing well considering the significant time difference. I'm going to bed soon, it's 1:30am here! I'm sleepy.]

Aladdin was suddenly grabbed in a hug, and he held her tight as she cried. He knew the feeling and welcomed her to let go of some emotions. "You're welcome, Jasmine. Everything will be fine, you'll see." he said as he wiped away a tear from her cheek. "Things will be like the good old days, my friend." Aladdin said with a brightly lit smile. "You and I are good at surviving even when things get dangerous; we can handle this guy. Just don't ever give up hope. One day, you'll see. We'll be out of here, living our lives... and they will be happy ones. A new start, our own lives to build, with nobody else telling us we can or cannot do something."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 pm

ooc: Aladdin you gave me a crazy idea !! what if everyone in 10 doors survived and we all lived together in a giant house :-D even Villain with Cindy but he actually became sweet and Cindy changed him happy ending :-D
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

OOC: Heh, wouldn't that be awesome?! I hope that one day, if/when we get out, Esme and I get married, settle down happily with our son... Jas escapes her horrible people from her past and comes with us. Lives by us, with us, something. And you! Remember, we still have to have you come on that picnic with us, and you can babysit Aaron. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 am

She smiled. "Yes, that would be wonderfull. With you and esmeralda. When we get out of here. Just like old times. " She grinned. "I could see it happening, we would go surviving togethere with esmeralda. I could see your son running arround climbing in trees, and you would go after him. "
She said with a smile. "One day the villian will let us go." She sighed.

She reminded that there was still lots of food on the table. "in our talk we forgot about the food" she smiled.

(OOC: aww wendy! What a wonderfull idea! )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 am

Aladdin had a big smile on the whole time she talked, loving the idea of it all.

"I can picture it all right now, Jas, all of us sitting together outside, a beautiful bright summer morning. It's sunny, we're all sitting in the grass eating while Aaron and Cody play together. Cody is Jane's son, and I still have hope that he's alive. We'll be happy, and free, and we won't have to be afraid anymore."

Aladdin stopped his dreamlike state when she mentioned the food. "FOOD!" Aladdin said very excitedly, and he bolted for the kitchen. From some distance, he hollared, "Hey Jasmine, they have Sugar dates and pistachios!"

[OOC: I just had to add that last line in there. XD Oh, and it's crazy... I really feel like I am Aladdin by now. I sincerely hope that what we're talking about comes true, the getting free part and such. I can picture it all, and it makes me happy. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 am

''We would be like one big family!'' She smiled brigthly.

Once Aladdin yelled Food outloud she couldn't help but laugh. He hadn't changed a thing. She heard Aladdin calling her from the kitchen. ''What?! Now way!'' She stood up and walked over to the kitchen.
''Omy you weren't kidding!'' She looked too the food. That was a long time she ate Sugar dates and pistachios. ''That's soo long ago i ate those!'' She smiled.
''Did the villian plan this or something?''

(OOC: You make me want too watch the marketplace scene again xD Lol That's not crazy!
Yes that would be awesome if all of that would come true! Let's just hope Very Happy Good to know i am not the only one who is happy now Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:27 am

"I know, right? He has so many different kinds of foods here! It's scary almost the variety of foods he has that you and I can even find some from back home." Aladdin laughed and had carried his two large plates of food to the dining room then went back for a glass of wine.

"I feel like a kid in a candy store!" he yelled happily, wishing his family could be here to celebrate with him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:48 am

she laughed. "I wonder why he would keep it here when you could just give it too us instead bread."
She took the bottle of wine. Looking for an bottle opener. "Aladdin have you seen an opener? For this bottle?" She opened the kitchen cabinet.
"I cannot find it." She closed it.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 am

"Oh I know, he really has fun with us. One minute, we're nearly dying. The next, he's bringing us to nice places for some nice food. One minute we're one place, then the next we're knocked out and wake up somewhere else with that STUPID headache you get from the gas! Ugh. I will never understand the mind of the villian." Aladdin searched around looking for the bottle opener, when finally he saw it lying near the end of the table. He pushed it in and pulled out the cork, pouring each of them a glass.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:08 am

" i know right. One time in the basement we all had electric collars around our necks and someone was actually killed before our eyes, i did not know the guy but it was stilll horrible. And the other time in that beautifull garden where i met you. Too bad we couldn't spent much time there."
She took one glass. "Let's say we get out of this place soon enough" she held her glass up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 am

"Wow, that's horrible! I was in the basement once... It was a game of Russian Roulette. So it was just a game of luck. We pulled the trigger, hoping the barrel was empty. I went first, and I was scared... but we ended up all living, it was just a sick joke. And yes, then there was the garden! That was wonderful. Short, but amazing. Nice and warm, bright, food, other people in a happy setting."

Aladdin raised his glass to hers, "To getting out of here. To us!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 am

She smiled and took an zip from her glass. "Rousian roulette ! I would fall for that to. It is just.. That you are never sure if you will die or not in here." She closed her eyes. "Hm i wish i would be back in the garden. It was beautifull and that large tree." She opened her eyes. Sat down on the matrass and took another zip. "I wonder where i would be when we go back to our rooms, i have been in one room very long. With Isabella. But now she diisseapered and i am worried. With who did you share an room except esmeralda?"

(OOC: sorry for the late reply )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 am

[OOC: No worries, I have to leave in about half an hour for work anyway. I probably won't be back until around almost midnight, so early morning for you I guess. I don't want to work tonight. T.T]

Aladdin took a sip of the wine and set his glass down, still eating the last bites of his steak.

"And that's just it. You never know when you're going to die! It seems it when you expect it is when you don't. And when you don't expect it, you die. It's just crazy and very unexpected. This is such a game to the villian... I wonder if I'll ever meet this person. I briefly saw him the day he took Aaron away... He was talking to Esme, and I was asleep. I woke up at the end of their conversation, really confused. I saw a man, blonde hair. That's about it." Aladdin leaned back, putting his arms behind his head, quite comfortable.

"I was in a room with Sinbad for a really long time, I don't even know how long. Eventually, Sinbad was taken away to another location, and I was alone. But one day I woke up, and I opened my eyes... and bending over me waking me up is Esmeralda herself. I just about died of happiness at the sight of her. From that day, we've been together in a room. It's been tough, since she's been sick and we've had Aaron, and now things are just confusing. She's away, I'm away right now.. and you never know where you'll wake up next once he knocks you out. [OOC: Hehe, and for Al, that is the basement to kill Phoebus]. I hope I get back to my room soon and see her. And Aaron..." He closed his eyes, thinking of his beautiful son.

"About Isabella... I never met her. But disappearing isn't good. I think there have been several deaths, and so far I don't think it's anyone I know luckily. It's horrible though. And it seems that we get new people sometimes. I think when someone is killed the villian brings in someone else! Or maybe not... I hope not anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 am

(OOC: aww don't you have free from work? Vacation?)

"I am very sorry for you, that you lost your son. I never saw the villian. And i hope i will never need to see him. i find it all a bit scary. Everytime people go to the basement it seems like almost everytime that somebody is killed. I fear for isabella. I am afraid she is dead. Maby killed. I don't know. I'v met sinbad in the basement with that collar game. He seems nice, but when i was talking too ariel he seemd jealous somehow. Even though i wasn't planning anything." She grinned. "I hope you and esme will be roomed togethere soon. And i hope that i won't be alone again." She smiled and took another sip from her wine.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 pm

[OOC: Sorry Jas, just got home from work. 11pm!]

"It's alright, I believe in my heart that Aaron will be alright. If he's anything like his mama, he'll be fine." he said with a sad yet truthful smile. Yeah, Sinbad is... a nice guy. Has a few issues in his life, but don't we all? And apparently those issues are why we are here. He's a cool guy, has a warm side to him that he doesn't show easily." Aladdin said. "I hope so too! I just need to be with Esme... I love her so much, I couldn't bear to be separated from her. And I need to keep in touch with my friends through the wall, including you!" Aladdin said joyfully, glad they would be able to talk through the wall now. "Hopefully you won't be alone... but don't fret about it too much if you're not. There's a bad roommate going around, I won't even go into it... So I would never want you to end up with him." Aladdin said, remembering Jane and Wendy. [OOC: Even though Phoebus is now officially dead, so she won't have to worry XD But on the timeline, Ylva says this dinner happens before the death, even though I've been doing both at the same time.]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 am

[OOC: Time for you to go to bed now and wake up in your own rooms. (Basicly because I need Aladdin in his own room with Esme for what I am planning next... Razz )]

The room was filled with sleeping gass and they both fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 am

(OOC: awww too bad, well i'll talk too you later Al Smile )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

[OOC: Bye Jas, it was a lot of fun talking to you!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]   Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [Aladdin x Jasmine]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: