10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 am

Esmeralda groaned as she rose from the spot on the floor. Her head felt heavy and she could feel her stomach churning. "Ugh.." she groaned, cradling her head in her hands. "What happened!? Where's Aladdin??" she didn't look up, her head was pounding, she could rise it up.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:01 am

Eric opened eyes. The head beat as if his blood was put in the battery. Carrying his hand in the forehead, he heard a voice. At first weak, then stronger.
-What happened!? Where's Aladdin??
Eric recovered immediately. He would have been able to think of all which didn't go; the fact whether he wasn't in his room, than Kida was absent, that Anya had remained alone in a room with a dangerous psycopathe; but no. At this very precise moment, Eric had only a single thought.
Esmee.
-Esmee!
Esmeralda turned the head to him. The eyes, so similar, crossed themselves and Eric rushed to her sister Quickly, he embraced her, messing suddenly the head which hurt him.
-Esmee...
Eric had lived about 17 years without know the existence of his sister. 17 years. Nevertheless, at this very precise moment, Eric felt complete as ever still. Not this feeling which brought him Anya, this feeling whom for ever, a wonderful person would be there to hold you the hand and recover you if you fall, this feeling which gives you the impression that your soul found her twin, this impression that your body found a reason for living and for fighting for that. No. This feeling there, it was to have the impression to have each of your organs, all your body was cut in two, your soul with. This feeling there, it is to have found the air which missed you.
His twin sister.
Moving back, Eric took Esmeralda's head in the hands.
-Esmee, you're okay?! I have this horrible feeling since soon... I ignore how long! I have have a nightmare where I saw you suffering! Esmee, say to me that everything is we....
Eric stopped. He just noticed the belly of Esmee. Flat. He raised the head.
He had think about it, during hours and hours from the moment he had known that Esmee was pregnant. He had so much thought of it. But it was so... Powerful.
Eric had a family. A real family, now.
And a family which counted more than Esmee henceforth.
Eric had tears in the eyes.
- He.. She... Was born?

OOC: How long it is? Shocked

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 pm

[OCC: I am so sorry everything has been crazy here. My boss has bee. Making me pull double shifts all week and it's insane. Plus I'm currently riding 19 hours to San Antonio]

Esmeralda sat frozen for what felt like an eternity. She could hear Eric speaking, could make out the word, but when it finally came her turn to speak, she found that she hadnt the strength to do so. Looking up into her brothers blue eyes, Esmeralda sniffled before launching herself into her twins arms and crying. The small piece of her that she knew had been aching for Eric slowly began to heal, but the girl was no where near fixed. Her need to hold Aaron in his arms was great and over whelming. Her need to feel Aladdin hold her and love her was curling it's was through her body, the need not as dominate as others. She wanted to have the most important men in her life to simply surround themselves around her and never leave. She wanted to hold Eric and never let go. To feel Aladdin running his fingers through her hair. To hear her Papa's soft yet powerful voice speak her name but most importantly to see her child's beautiful face.

"He...he was the most gorgeous baby I had ever seen. How can u love someone u just met so much?? I had to give him up Eric, he would have died. He was so small." Esmeralda cried as the words spilled from her lips. She clung tightly to Eric's shirt with every syllable. "So while Aladdin slept I called out to the vill...to John and begged him to save my baby. And....he came and he took my child...my precious baby boy...and...I'll never see him again." With the words finally said, Esmeralda cried harder than she ever had before, her fears finally brought to the open.

She would never see her son...again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Eric squeezed his younger sister in his arms, so hardly as he was able to do it as if with his arms, he could taken away this pain which killed her slowly. He squeezed her, feeling her tears burning his skin, giving him the impression to die a little more in every sobs. His sister, his younger sister...
A tear fell in Esmeralda's hair. If Eric knew how to cry silently, he how ignored to prevent them from pouring. Slowly, the tears which Esmeralda cry saw thir twins sank. It was simply too hard to see his younger sister has this point ravaged.
So stabbed.
Slowly, Eric put himself rocked Esmee, as he had made it so often to the orphanage. Slowly, from right to left, without moving really. He caressed her hair, holding her closer possible of his heart. The hands of Esmee held his shirt, tore it almost, but he didn't care about it. All that he wanted, it was to say how much he was sorry.
Today, the word 'sorry' is anyway very often used, and its real meaning tends to get lost. To be sorry, it means that if we could take the pain of a person to relieve it and suffer on its place, we would make it.
Eric would have given everything to be able to take her pain.
Slowly, Eric bent towards his twin.
-Esmee, listen to me, he murmured. Hear my voice. Listen. I love you. I love you, litlle sister. I would always love you. I love you. You have to believe me, Esmee.
Slowly, Eric put off, just enough to kiss her on the forehead.
- I love you.
He took her face between his hands, his tears always flowing. Slowly, he removed the drills which fell on her forehead, putting his own forehead in her.
-Esmee, it's not your fault. Little sister, nothing is your fault. All right?
Eric realized only at this moment in which point her sister was bad. Her body, very too thin, even if we compared it with the stomach of future mom, her rings very too much dug, her very too much broken voice, her very too much tired eyes.
Eric kissed her again on the forehead.
- My little sister, he murmured. My sister . Esmeralda.
He can feel it. In his body, in his heart, in him. He can feel her pain. But not take it away from her. He can't help her.
-I love you...

OOC:Wow, it seems frankly emo xD Don't worrie, I understand completely. Don't worri, answer when you can. I hope that that is going to go for your work!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 am

[OOC: I know you havn't been able to do much, but you've been in here too long xD]

A gass started filling the air, it's scent mixing with the sweet smells of food coming from the kitchen. They would never even get to eat anything. All of it would go to waste. Soon, they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:55 am

OOC: No souci, I saw my sister, know for Aaron, it's okay ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]   Dinner Date [Eric x Esme] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [Eric x Esme]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: