10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just arrived and now... no furniture?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Just arrived and now... no furniture? Empty
PostSubject: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 am

Kayla awoke from an exceedingly disturbed sleep, dreams of sinbad and ariel had haunted her all night, along with Eilonwy's muffled sobs, both had caused her to awake feeling particularly exhausted. Sighing, she stretched a little and opened her eyes, she felt rather drowsy and dizzy, feeling as if she was about to be sick, she sat up and leant against the wall, she had no idea what had caused the sudden onspurt of illness but it soon left her mind. Her eyes gazed around the room and she realised that it was empty... No furniture at all, just a small package by the door. Back aching against the cold, hard floor, she stumbled upwards towards the package, opening it, she realised there was a note explaining a coin system depending on your status mark and how you could spend your money. She groaned, she only had 10 coins, that would certainly not buy an awful lot. She looked over to Eilonwy, she was still asleep for the moment. Poor child, she would have a nasty shock when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 am

when i woke up i couldn't remember where i was then it hit me... i don't know... i looked around at the room which now i could see because of the sunlight. and noticed there was nothing to see. then i saw Kayla on the floor holding a box. "whats that?" i asked still drowsy and confused.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 am

Turning, to the small girl, she smiled warmly, not wanting her to worry. "Good morning Eilonwy, did you sleep alright?" She was trying to take on the typical elder sibling or maternal role, she wanted her to feel more at home here so she wouldn't be as scared. Looking back to the package, she walked over to where the child was sitting and showed her the magazines and the envelopes with the dedicated amount of coins depending on your marking. "I think we have 35 coins if we decide to merge our amounts, so I suppose a matress is definately a good idea?" She smiled, "We should think of it as an exciting oppertunity, we get to decorate!" She tried a laugh, she really didn't want the poor girl to be frightened.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 am

"sounds like a good idea" i said then i sat next to her. it felt good to have a friend "it will be nice to have something soft to sleep on" then i looked at the corner of the room.... "look, theres a phone!!" i ran up to it... "it doesn't work"

(ooc: i looked at our furniture list, it said we had a broken phone and a picture of jesus)
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

Kayley sighed, it was fairly obvious this mastermind villain would not leave them a phone in their room to contact outside help to come and rescue them. Their situation was hopeless.
"So a thin matress..?" Kayley asked with a smile, trying to distract the child from her disapointment at the phone not working. "Then we could always get a towel and maybe even a carpet?" She smiled hopefully, she was lucky to have Eilonwy. Her 10 coins would not have gone far otherwise. "Black?" She asked politely, it was actually the only colour they could afford.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm

"sure" i said lifelessly....since there was no getting out of here at least they would have a bed and a rug "sounds like a plan" i tried to smile but it probably came out looking weak... "ill let you handle the money, you are the older one"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 am

Kayley nodded and marked off there choices in the catalogue, checking the instructions thrice to make sure she had done it right. Totalling their money up, she realised they had one coin left, pausing, she thought they may aswell spend it so decided 10 condoms may come in useful, not for her, but if they got placed in a different room, she may be able to do some bargaining with someone.

1. [x1]

2. [x1]

7. [x1]

9c. [x1]

Marking off the numbers and amounts, she placed the coins back inside the envelope with the catalogue and slid it back beneath the door. There. Now that was dealt with, she had to decide how to entertain Eilonwy for the rest of the day.

"So then Eilonwy," Kayley smiled, placing her arm round the little girls shoulders, she knelt on the floor next to her. "Any games you like to play?" She was trying to think of some herself but the only one she could come up with was 'I spy...' which certainly wouldn't be fun to play in a room with nothing but a phone, tv, and stone walls.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 am

"well we could...um...um... i don't know.... there isn't much space" i said looking around the room "My brother and i used to go exploring....but i don't think that will work in here" i took one more look around the room. "what was your favorite game?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Kayla sighed at Eilonwy's first suggestion, they certainly couldn't go exploring in this cold and dark cell, she shivered. At her question, Kayla actually became somewhat shocked she had asked, and paused for a moment to think. "I suppose, my favourite game... well, it was more of a hobby to be honest, I loved swimming." She smiled, not really wanting to explain why she had enjoyed that so much, it was a memory that involved Ariel, and she no longer wanted to keep opening up that can of worms. She was with Sinbad now. It was best to leave them to be happy together.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 pm

[OOC: @Eilonwy: It always confuses me that you write in 1st person, since everyone else writes in 3rd xD I'm weird I guess xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

[OOC; I never noticed that before! Yes that is odd xD I guess, it just shows our subconscious preferences in which person we write with :3]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 am

(ooc: sorry, i will try to fix that:3 and i might be off for a little bit...i don't have internet because of the storm)
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:47 am

[Oh no D: How long will you have no internet for? <3]
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 am

Eilonwy thought about this... she loved swimming but we definitely couldn't do it here. what games could they play in such a dark and scary place...Eilonwy wasn't vary good at this.she hadn't really talked to anyone in years. let alone be friends with someone. but she liked Kayla and thought it wouldn't be terrible to be stuck here with her. "umm.... we could play i spy...that way were not just sitting here alone in the dark" she stumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

"I thought of that," Kayla nodded with a smile to the young girl. "But, there isn't much to spy..." She looked around the room at the lack of furniture and the stoney four walls. She desperately tried to think of another game to entertain Eilonwy. "Erm... How about... The Alphabet Game?" She turned to see the young girl's face, wondering if she had heard of it. "You know, My grandma went to the shops and she bought...?"
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 am

she thought about it for a second, she vaguely remembered playing that once with her brother
"sure, sounds like fun, would you like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 am

"Alright," Kayla smiled as she thought about what she should use for the first object the grandma could buy... an object beginning with the letter, A. -- A. -- Ariel. Kayla blinked slowly and took a deep breath, ignoring the significance of the letter, she concentrated on cheering up the girl. "So then Eilonwy, my grandma went to the shops and she bought... an apple," Kayla sighed, it was totally unoriginal but all she could think of for the meantime. "Your turn," She smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Eilonwy thought about what she could say for B... "hmmm... Banana" she said cheerfully.. hey this game wasn't so hard she thought. "your turn" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 am

Kayla smiled, it seemed Eilonwy wasn't all for originality anyway, she seemed to have cheered up all the same. "You also have to try and remember what the person before you said, so I have to remember Apple and Banana, the further down the shopping list you get, the more items you have to remember," Kayla explained the rules to the young girl and continued on with the game with a smile. "My grandma went to the shop and she bought, an apple, a banana and a... cactus!" Kayla decided it wouldn't hurt to add something a little more creative now Eilonwy had a grasp on the rules.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am

Eilonwy giggled at this... at least she understood the rules a little bit better now.. ok lets see the next letter is D she thought "umm.. my grandma went to the shop and she bought, an apple, a banana, a cactus and a Dictionary?" she just blurted out the word... thats all she could think of. this was a fun game and she loved having someone to talk to and play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just arrived and now... no furniture?   Just arrived and now... no furniture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just arrived and now... no furniture?
Page 1 of 1