10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^   I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^ EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Anyway so my new RP called Rise of Legends is going to start soon, buut I need some people who wouldn't mind joining i.e. auditioning. In order to audition, you must use a high-end editing software such as Sony Vegas or something just as good. If you are auditioning for a part that has to have an X-men Evolution character, here is a link: http://my.opera.com/VegaTheTerrible/blog/show.dml/171567 the clips aren't the best quality and I apologize for that, but they're the ones Cindy could find. I've looked too, if you find a site that has better quality please let me know ^^ thank you ^^

Last edited by Snow White on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^   I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^ EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Sorry, but I can't join ^^'' However, I could make a video for it and upload it to my account to let more people know about the new RP Wink I'll start it soon ^^ Maybe in the next couple of days ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^   I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 am

Vill, that would be awesome ^^ I'd love that! Thank you *huggles you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^   I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting a new RP, details are here ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: