10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune Empty
PostSubject: Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune   Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 am

{ OOC: This is solely "fanfiction" so doesn't actually take place in the roleplay at all, I just wanted to write what would happen if these events occured. xD Be prepared for romantic cheese, tragedy and drama.}

Kayla hit the hard stone floor with a bump, her scream echoed its way around the walls as her arm cracked, she yelled in pain and cursed the man who had thrown her there. Not daring to move, her face tightened in anticipation and fear that the man would return. Her body curled up in a pile on the floor, her brunette hair falling over her face, she whimpered, scared and alone. Wasn't that how she had spent her entire life since that fateful day? Since the day she had "died" and Ariel had disappeared. She hid her head in her hands and sobbed, sobbed for the life she had once had, the one she refused to give up on, the one she longed to share again with Ariel.

Time passed at an unknown rate in the cell, Kayla wasn't sure if it was days or simply hours till she heard any sound of human movement. It came from outside her door, a fumbling and the sound of deep mens voices, her door slammed open and Kayla crawled backwards quickly to the rear of the room. Huddling in a corner she watched as another girl of a similar age was thrown into the room, cursing and kicking, she fell to the ground, landing in a bed of her own red hair. Squinting, Kayla could make out the soft features of the girl through the darkness and once the men had left, she peered closer to get a more in-depth look.

Those bright, large, blue eyes.

Ariel.

Kayla's throat constricted and her breathing slowed as before her she recognised the girl who it had taken so much heart ache to find. Hesitating slightly, she extended her fingertips towards the girl's face and brushed the hair out of her eyes, trying to help her up from the floor.

"What are you doing?!" Ariel cried and backed away, fearful that the girl had been another henchman of the villain. She was largely mistaken. Coughing with the dust, she leant her back against the stone floor as the other brunette girl fell to her knees opposite. She looked shocked and terrified. "Are you... okay?" Ariel leant slowly towards her, trying not to startle the woman, as she gained a closer look, she realised exactly why the girl was so surprised as the same shock cried out in her heart.

Those large, deep, brown eyes.

Kayla.

"This isn't possible..." Ariel whimpered, fearing that she had gone insane from the torment she had felt within the villains rooms. "You're dead." Her voice was blunt and simple as she spoke the last two words, more as a statement to herself than anyone else.

"Ariel..." The name rolled off Kayla's tongue as she knelt closer to the woman she had searched for her entire life since the storm. "I..." Her voice was cut off as the door slammed and a man strode in, his face was dark, covered by an ominous black hood and he carried a carving knife, sharp and shining, even with the little visible light given from the room. He was like the centre villain from a desperately scary horror movie.

The door locked behind him as another man chained Ariel to the wall, moving with stealth and a swiftness rare of such a bulky individual. Kayla instantly dived towards Ariel, but was pushed back with a large amount of force by the hooded figure. Scared, she had no idea what to do, would this man harm her or Ariel? She had only just been re-united with her lover after so long. Could fate be so cruel?

"Ariel!" Kayla cried as tears welled up in her eyes as the villain pressed her body hard into the floor with a loud smack that caused her head to bleed from the force of the blow. Ariel was dumbfounded, she had been stuck in a moment of disbelief but now it had hit her this was all too real, struggling with the restraints the man had placed on her, she too began to yell her past lovers name. "Kayla!" Their eyes met across the room, panic and horror filling them both and at the same time an odd gladness to finally be reunited.

I can't lose her... Not again.

The knife in the villains hand raised backwards, high in the air, he swung it downwards into Kayla's side, deep within her, he twisted it, causing blood to flood from the wound as he removed the weapon from her hip. Her scream was loud and unlike anything Ariel had ever heard, pain, anguish and years lost between them all thundered down on their hearts in that moment as they realised, Kayla was going to die.

"No... No... NO!" Ariel was distraught and confused, shaking the shackles that bound her wrists, she struggled against their strength and wailed with a pain so fierce it was unbearable. The man who had chained her unloacked the door, allowing the villain and himself to exit.

"The wound is fatal." Those were his only words that allowed Kayla to distinguish his gender before he left. The door slammed shut.

Kayla's side ached and bled unyeildingly, but she could not bare to die without easing that look of sadness and pain on Ariel's face. Tensing her face in pain, she slid her body along the floor, leaving behind a trail of thick blood that had leaked from her hip.

"Stop! You'll make it worse!" Ariel cried in horror, still dumbstruck with disbelief, she had gone into shock. This could not all be happening. Her lover she had presumed dead, was now going to die. "I can't do this! I can't deal with losing you again!" Her voice was hoarse as she struggled towards Kayla but was still constrained by her chains.

"You can." Kayla's words were strong despite her weak condition as she pulled herself the last inch or so, so she could lay her head on Ariel's lap, the girl's fingers, stroking her hair away from her pain-contorted face. "You have to live your life, Ariel. You have to move on." It caused her much pain to say those words, to know she was going to die, yet she didn't regret any of it. This last moment with Ariel made everything worthwhile. "You are a beautiful person, you must live a beautiful life." She forced a smile through the pain in her side and lifted her hand to Ariel's cheek. Ariel didn't know what to say, she simply clutched Kayla's limp body in her arms tightly and let tears slide down her face.

"Don't leave me..." Ariel whispered as her heart tore itself open with pain, she couldn't bare to let Kayla go again. It was all she could say as she fought against the shackles, allowing them to slice her wrists open just so she could hold Kayla closer, pulling her inwards, she pressed her lips against hers, tasting her mouth and it was even more passionate then before. They were whole. They loved each other like they could never love another. "I love you, Kayla..." Ariel's voice broke as Kayla smiled towards her, her hand slipping from her face slowly with every breath that brought her nearer to death.

"I love you too, Ariel." Kayla's eyelids flickered, like a light waiting to go out, her voice was a whisper, shallow and taught. Forcing her eyes open, she longed for just one more look of Ariel's beautiful face. "I never stopped looking for you..." Her voice drifted off as her head fell to the side, her eyes sliding shut and simultaneously, Ariel screeched, clutching her body tighter than before, her voice echoed around the entire building. A screech of pain, of loss.

"Come back to me Kayla..." She sobbed. Alone and without her love. As she would remain, for eternity.

{Slipped a bit out of character I think, and went very dramatic... But I just went with it. Hope you all like it!}
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune   Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:03 am

WOW! Incredible! There is going to be soo much drama with Sinbad/Ariel well even MORE drama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune   Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 am

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy <3

I know! I am so excited to plots.~
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune   Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 am

wow this was just amazing great job Kay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune   Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayla's Arrival and Ariel's Misfortune
Page 1 of 1