10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality 10 Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Reality 10 Doors Empty
PostSubject: Reality 10 Doors   Reality 10 Doors EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 am

:-) Ok just curious if you were really kidnapped like 10 doors how far would you go to survive would you actually kill someone like Jane did or like do all the crazy stuff we do in here ...lol no really like if you were really in this situation how would you react would you pray and make things right with God would you try to write a letter about forgiving the ones who did you wrong?? Like shouldn't we live every day like it is our last cause seriously if something like this really happened say tomorrow would you be satisfied with your life? lol ok im babbling and making no since at all

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Reality 10 Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality 10 Doors   Reality 10 Doors EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 am

I don't know.. honestly I think if I would only kill someone if I was put in Jane's position.. but even then I think it would be soo difficult. And i'd feel guilty forever... hopefully that never happens :3
In a room like these ones I'd probably just panic... feel very claustrophobic xD

If i died tomorrow... well theres certain things I probably wish i've done/ said to some people .. so a few regrets. Obviously I'm quite young too, so that would be my main problem- dying so young really limits how much you get out of life :PP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

Reality 10 Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality 10 Doors   Reality 10 Doors EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

exactly i know those questions were random but this rp really had me thinking lol yeah the young thing would bother me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality 10 Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality 10 Doors   Reality 10 Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality 10 Doors
Page 1 of 1