10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roomed with another redhead

Go down 
+3
Cinderella
Anya
Sinbad
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Sinbad slowly moved his hand around to the front, feeling her body on the way. He moved his hand up towards her breasts.
Sinbad gently nuzzled her breast as he let his tongue play with hers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Anya rested her hands on his chest kissing him harder. She trembled a little when he touched her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Sinbad played with her breast on top of the bra while kissing her passionately.
Then he slowly moved his hand over her stomach, down to the bottom of her shirt. He gently started to pull up her shirt.

Last edited by Sinbad on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Anya's breath was comming faster. She broke the kiss for a moment, "Sinbad I need to tell you something." she looked him in the eye. "I'm a virgin," she whispered breathless.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Sinbad looked Anya in the eyes.
She was a virgin?
"Uhm.... so how far do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

She kissed him on the neck, "Well I could very well die tomorrow if the villain wants me to." She leaned in so her lips were pressed against his. "I don't want to die a virgin, Sinbad." She was saving herself for Eric, but he doesn't want her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

He smiled slightly at her reply.
"Are you sure?" he asked. Without waiting for a reply, he kissed her again.
He broke the kiss so he could pull off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 pm

It was her first time with her top off in front of anyone. She didn't think about that instead she closed her eyes and depened the kiss letting her tounge stroke his. She pulled at his shirt until it came off. she lay down on her back, pulling him down with her, still kissing him

Last edited by Anya on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Sinbad moved his hands under her. Sinbad lightly scratched her back above the bra strap with his finger nails.
He opened her bra. Sinbad lightly tickled the newly exposed skin.
He moved his hand under the loosened bra and gently rubbed her breast.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

she let out a little moan, still kissing him harder. She had never been touched so intimatley.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

He removed the bra completely, before he started caressing her breasts again.
After a while he trailed his hand down her body.
Sinbad slid his hand under her skirt and slowly stroke it against her underwear.

{OOC: I just guessed that's what she's wearing. If not, then say so and I'll edit my post. }

Last edited by Sinbad on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

(OOC: She's wearing a dress, but we can say she's wear a shirt and skirt Very Happy )

She shuddered when his hands wander down. She let her hands explore his chest, she kissed his chest then worked her way up his neck until she found his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

{OOC: Sorry 'bout that ^^" But I have edited my post so it's at least a skirt. }

Sinbad slid his hand under her panties and continued to stroke her.
He deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Anya let out a gasp when he touched her. Her fingernails dug into his chest, scratching him slightly.
Every touch and kiss was a new experience for her. She could feel herself become wet as he continued to stroke her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 pm

When he started to feel her becoming wet he smiled lightly.
He slid away her panties.
Then he broke the kiss and removed his pants and underwear.
Sinbad put himself on top of her and kissed her lightly. He moved his head a few inches away from her and looked her in the eyes.
A part of him felt like he needed to ask. Just to make sure. He wasn't sure what he'd do if she suddenly wanted to stop. He didn't want that. But it might be better to ask anyway.
"Anya, are you sure you want this?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 pm

She didn't answer instead she kissed him deeply and pressed herself against him. Don't think about Eric, don't think about him...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Suddenly his mind crossed the condom in his pocket. Should he use it? He had only one left, so after that he'd have the same problem. He decided not to. He didn't want to worry about that.
He focused on Anya instead.
He penetrated her as gently as he could, trying not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm

she gasped then moaned. It was painful, but a pain that felt good.
She felt herself become even wetter.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Sinbad began slowly to move in a rhythmic pattern. Her tight, wet walls felt good around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:56 pm

she clutched at the sheets tightly. Her moaning was getting louder.
Her hips started moving with his.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Sinbad moved slowly while rubbing up against her body.
He sped up the pace a bit, while he continued to kiss her deeply.

He moaned slightly as he came inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

she came when he did. Letting out a final moan
she was still breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Sinbad slowly pulled out. He placed himself in the bed next to her.
He leaned in and kissed her lips.
"How was it?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

{OOC: Should have been painful -_- lol}
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 pm

She smiled at him her breath was still slightly ragged. "Amazing,but painful I'm sure next time will be even better. I hear the first time is always the worst." she placed her hand on his chest

Last edited by Anya on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm

{OOC: No >.> And if you have that much blood you should have been in more pain and screaming... Doesn't anyone think of the size of the hole and the size of the dude?? Though, Sinbad is small so.. XD}
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

(OOC: Haha! XDD *scurries off to edit post*)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

"And here I thought we were just supposed to go to sleep," he said jokingly.
Sinbad wasn't really sure, but he felt a bit guilty. For taking Anya's viginity just like that? For cheating on Ariel.... again? He wasn't sure. But right now he didn't really want to think about it.
He put his head down on the pillow to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

{OOC: You should feel guilty >.<}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:43 pm

OOC: DAAANNGGG.... Sinbad's gets all the ladies Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 pm

She laughed a little. She rested her head on Sinbad's chest. Now that it was over she felt guilty. She had been trying to save herself for Eric But is it really your fault. He broke up with you! You owe him nothing! But what did Pocahontas say about Eric loving me, but just trying to protect me? she thought. She was so confused, sleeping with Sinbad did not help things...she could feel her eyes begin to close. She needed to sleep, she wasn't thinking clearly.

(OOC: I have to go to sleep now! I am practically dead o.e and I don't even understand half of what I'm writing XDD Good night
@ Thrax: He only got me because he took advantage of my vulnerability)
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:05 pm

she looked at Sinbad for a moment. she was sore. "I guess I can't call myself a virgin anymore." she said lightly. she rested her head back on Sinbad's chest and fell asleep.

(OOC: Good night ya'll!)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

[OOC: You know, on the chat, I was actually joking with Dimitri saying Anya was on a rebound and he should try getting some xD Typical Sinbad to take advantage of that instead, he totally just stole my idea <.<]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 am

(OOC: Yep Sinbad is totally the rebound guy xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 am

Sinbad laughed lightly. "No, I guess you can't."
Sinbad played with her hair as he closed his eyes. It was quite long, but not as long as Ariel's. Why wasn't it Ariel's hair. Why wasn't he with Ariel? Why was he here with someone else?
Sinbad realized that no matter how comfy the bed was, he'd gladly give it up, if he could just get Ariel in his room instead. He missed her so much.
- You cheated on her, said a voice in his head.
Cheated? That was such an ugly word. He was just killing the time. There's nothing wrong with that. And of course both Odette and Anya would understand that. There was nothing to it.

It took a while before he finally fell asleep. There were to many thoughts in his head.

{OOC: Sorry, I also went to bed ^^" That's why I haven't replied before.}
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:23 am

Anya woke up several hours later. she looked at Sinbad. This was wrong. It never should have happened...and it won't happen again You already lost your virginity to him. Who cares if you have sex with him again? She just lay there confused on what to do and about how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

Sinbad woke up after an uneasy sleep.
"Ari..." he whispered as he turned his head to look at the redhead next to him. But then he remembered that it wasn't her.
".. Anya," he sighed disappointed.
"How did you sleep" he said in a lightler tone, trying to sound cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 am

"Fine." she said giving him a small smile. Really, what did it matter if she slept with him again? Eric didn't want to be with her and she already had sex once. Could it hurt her even more to do it again? "I'm going to take a shower," She glanced at him. No Eric was not comming back, she might as well move on. "Feel free to join me." She walked over to the bathroom, gently closing the door behind her. She let out a shaky breath and raked her hand through her hair. Who knew sex would be so complicated? She turned on the shower and quickly stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:47 am

Sinbad sat up in the bed and looked after her as she walked to the bathroom.
A bath might be nice. He was about to leave the bed when he noticed that one of the towels were still on the floor from when he had spend time with Odette.
He picked it up and brought it to the bathroom with him.

{OOC: I'll send you a pm in a little while. }
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 am

OOC: I am shocked and disgusted and uh. *runs away crying* actually wait no. Sinbad feels guilty? WHAT?

Last edited by Ariel on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am

(OOC: Ok Smile
@Ariel: Sorry :'( Anya doesn't really want to, but she wants to move on from Eric)

She watched him enter the bathroom. she smiled at him, but part of her wished he would have stayed out in the room. She noticed he was carrying the towels. "Oh thanks, I forgot about those!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 am

Sinbad admired her body for a moment when he entered the room.
"Yeah, I figured they'd be nice to have," he said and lifted the towel up as if to show her. Then he placed it on the hook, next to the other towel.
Sinbad joined her in the shower and kissed her gently on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:01 am

She kissed him back lightly. She took a step backwards, so her back was pressed against the tile wall. Forget about Eric, forget about him, enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 am

He held his face a few inches from her and looked at her.
"Do you know that you have the most beautiful hair color I've ever seen?" he said as he was yet again remided about Ariel. No, he should focuse. He couldn't do that if he thought of Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 am

She smirked a little. She always hated her hair, "Thanks, I never really like it, but I'm glad you do."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

Sinbad smiled.
He leaned in for a deeper kiss as he explored her body with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 am

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
forget about everything, just have fun
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

Sinbad started trailing her neck with kisses. He moved his way down to her breast and sucked lightly on it.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

She moaned a little, letting her hands explore his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 am

After a while he moved up again and started kissing her mouth.
He moved a hand down to her legs. He lifted it so he could held her knees in the crook of his elbow.
He bended slightly at the knees to gain better accress. He entered her slowly, not sure if it'd still hurt a little for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomed with another redhead
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next