10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roomed with another redhead

Go down 
+3
Cinderella
Anya
Sinbad
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 am

She was still laughing, she cought her breath. "No...this is actually the first time." she said, that set her off again, laughing. He probably thinks she's crazy, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 am

"That is... comforting to know."
He started laughing slightly.
"I guess it's good that you didn't tell me that before you threw it. Then I would never have dared to do it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:47 am

OOC: Gahh sorry I just saw the other post that you already pulled the knife out!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 am

she eventually stopped laughing, "Yea I guess it is!" She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 am

[ OOC: Moar smexy times now, please *3*
*cough* I mean what xD
Nice aim Anya, good job you didn't hit any lower Wink ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 am

OOC: Maybe Wink
and yea good thing Anya has good aim! If i had been throwing there would be no more Sinbad
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 am

{OOC: lol Odette xD }

Sinbad looked at the knife. Then he made a serious expression. "Can I try throwing it at you?" he said as he looked up at Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 am

She raised her eyebrows. "Ok...do you have good aim?" She moved playfully shoving Sinbad away from the wall. She took her place in front of the dot.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am

Sinbad tried to keep the serious expression for a while longer, but he started laughing again.
"No, my aim is not very good. At least not when I throw things. So I wouldn't dare throw this after you. I'm sure you wouldn't look as pretty as you do now, if you didn't have a head."
He looked at the knife for a moment.
"But it could be quite fun throwing it a the wall. Do you mind making a bigger circle, so I have a chance of actually hitting it?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 am

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Sure." she grabbed the duct tape. She made a huge circle, she turned back to him laughing, "Big enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 am

"Let's find out," he said with a smile. He really hoped he wouldn't miss, because the circle was so huge.
He got a good hold of the knife and focused on the circle. He threw it.
It was way too far to the right, but yet inside the circle.
He laughed.
"it's a good thing that you made it so big."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 am

She laughed, but she tried to stop, "No...no, tha...that was good!" She burst out laughing again. "Oh I'm sorry I swear I'm trying not to laugh." She playfully nudged Sinbad with her elbow
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 am

"Hey, that's mean," he laughed.
"We all have something we are good at and something that..."
He looked over at the knife in the wall.
"... we are clearly not so good at."

{ OOC: I'm going to see a movie now. I'll be back later. }
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 am

OOC: Ok! have fun!

She turned facing him, placing her hands on her hips "And what exactly are you good at?" she smirked at him
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 am

"Hey, I'm good at a lot of things," he said as though he was offended.
Sinbad walked backwards to the bed and sat down.
He looked down at the sheets for a moment. No, this wasn't the time for such things. He had to think of something else. He looked up at Anya.
"I can actually handle a blade pretty well. As long as I can keep it in my hand. And I'm quite good at maneuvering ships."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 am

She leaned against the wall smiling at him, "So you're a pirate?" she laughed. She came over and sat down on the bed next to him. "That's ok there are a ton of stuff I'm terrible at."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am

Sinbad laughed.
"No, I'm not a pirate. It would be cool, though. My father has a company with lots of ships. And I help him a bit with it. So that's how I learned it."
He put his hands behind his back to lean on them.
"Yeah, like what?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 am

"Well...I'm pretty inexperienced sexual wise, but then again I've only ever had sex with you." She said half teasingly. "hmm, also I am a terrible dancer. Two left feet." She crossed one leg over the other and wiggled her toes slightly at him. Why am I flirting with him? She thought desperately, he has a girlfriend and I am not over Eric, I'm just using sinbad to try and get over him. Who cares you're allowed to have fun now Eric is gone and who knows you could be dead tomorrow if the villain decides. Eric still means something to me though. she felt her heart squeeze slightly when she thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 am

"Inexperienced maybe, but not bad. And everything takes some practice," he said and gently tapped her nose.
"I wouldn't know about the dancing-part, though. I guess I'll have to trust you on that one, when you say it."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

She shrugged a little, "Yea I guess I'll need more practice" She laughed a little, "You do not want to see me dance." Suddenly a sharp pain hit her chest, she remembered when Eric had tried to teach her how to dance. she felt her eyes water for a brief momet Forget about him you crying and hurting isn't going to bring him back! instantly she felt the tears go away. she smiled at him, "So I know you have terrible knife throwing skills, but what else is the amazing Sinbad bad at?" She lay back down on the bed sighing. In the back of her mind wishing Eric was here
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 am

Sinbad turned his upper body halfway round to look at her.
"What makes you think that there's more things I'm bad at?" he joked.
"Well, I've never been very good at math. And I can't cook. But that might be because of lack of experience. Though I love to eat it," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 am

She rolled her eyes, "Go figure a guy who likes to eat," she laughed and playfully hit him, "That's ok I'm not much of a cook either." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 am

He laid down on his side on the bed next to her. He rested his head on his arm.
"Do you think the Villain is a bad cook? That could be why we get that dull bread," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 am

She smirked, "No, I just think he likes to torture us in every aspect. I mean he leaves us in rooms where there is absolutley nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 am

"That's true," he said as he started tickling her arm lightly with a finger.
"Absolutely nothing to do... But I'm glad to at least have some company," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

she laughed a little when he tickled her, she blushed "Yea at least we are stuck with other people. I think I would go crazy if i were locked in a room by myself."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

"Yeah... I was locked in a room by myself for a while. It was terrible. Every little noise you make seem you loud. And it's even harder to tell how much time has passed, when you are on your own. It's nice to have you here."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am

she looked at him and smiled a little, "Thanks, It's nice to be locked up with you." She turned her head up to look at the ceiling "You're funny."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

"I take that as a good thing," he joked.
"If not, then we have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 am

she laughed "Yea that's a good thing." Being with him was the first time she felt somewhat happy after Eric broke her heart
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 am

He laughed slightly.
"That's good to know," he said as he started playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:02 pm

She glanced at him and smiled. She hated her hair, but he liked it and she knew why. It reminded him of Ariel's
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 pm

"But there are also some really nasty types in here. So being alone probably isn't the worst thing. I'm just glad I haven't been roomed with such types. At least not just the two of us together."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 pm

"Yea I was roomed with this guy, named Phoebus," she shuddered a little, "He tried to rape me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 pm

"Phoebus?" he said. He thought back to the time he had seen Phoebus in the basement. Anya had been one of the girls.
"Yeah, now I remember. It was terrible."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

She shook her head a little, "I feel bad for him, he has issues." she turned on her side and looked at him, "Did you know he has a split personality? Half of him is really nice, but the other half..." She didn't finish her sentence

OOC: Anya doesn't know Phoebus is dead Smile that's why she's speaking in present terms
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 pm

"No, I didn't know that."
So that's what he meant by saying that an innocent person would be killed with him.
He clenched his fist.
"But what he did.... split personality or not... you shouldn't hurt other people like that... he deserved to die..."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

He's dead? "Sinbad..." She reached over and gently took his hand in hers,
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 pm

"Mhm?" he said and looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 pm

she looked at him, "You killed him. Didn't you?" She could see it. She could see the hate in his eyes, "It's ok." She stared at him for a moment, "Can I tell you something? Something that I've only ever told Eric?" her heart squeezed when she said his name
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

He nodded slightly. "Yeah, I did," he whispered.
He squeezed her hand gently.
"Sure, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 pm

She took in a deep breath. " I get horrible nightmares every night. It's the same thing a demon is trying to drag me down into hell. the only time I don't have them is when I share a bed with someone." She sat up letting go of Sinbad's hand. She hung her head slightly, "But I deserve my night mares. I'm a terrible person." she whispered she looked at Sinbad. She was crying now. Damn she hated to cry in front of people. "After Proteus broke up with me. I was so hurt and upset I went home. I went home to see what had happened to my father after I got taken away. He was at home, only he had a new wife and a son, but most importantly he wasn't drunk and he wasn't cursing or hitting anyone. He was smiling and laughing." She was shaking now. "I was so mad. I was so mad that he could just ruin my life and make me this untrusting monster, but he could go off and have a happy life with a new family and just pretend like I didn't exist. I took his shot gun and I shot him. I killed my own father." She put her hands up to her face so she could hide her face, "I'm a terrible person, and I deserve my nightmares and being locked up here."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm

He looked intense at her as she told her story. When he saw her crying, he sat up with a worried expression on his face.

Sinbad put his arms around her.
"No... No, you're not a terrible person. Not after what he did to you," he said, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 pm

She shook her head miserably, "Even after what he did to me he changed, he became a better person. And I'm still trapped as this untrusting bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 pm

He squeezed her lightly as he rubbed her arms.
"That's not true..." he said gently. "You trusted me, didn't you?" he said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 pm

She laughed a little. "Yeah I guess I did." she rested her head on his shoulder, "I shouldn't have slept with you, Sinbad. It was wrong." she whispered

Last edited by Anya on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 pm

"Yeah, I know that," he said in a low voice.
"Sadly you can't change the past." He wasn't really sure if he was talking about them having sex or what happened to her father. Maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

She closed her eyes she became tired. "I am so sorry Sinbad. If I messed up your relationship with Ariel." She felt a single tear roll down her cheek, "I'm so sorry," She whispered before she fell asleep

Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:49 pm

"It was my own fault," he sighed.
He let go of her so she could lay down. He laid down beside her.
"It's not your fault you are cute," he mumbled to himself. He laid for a while and just stared at the ceiling. Then he decided to get some rest and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am

Anya woke up several hours later, with an aweful headache. She got up and went into the bathroom. She turned on the water and quickly took off her clothes and stepped in. The hot water helped her headache some, but she was still as confused and hurt as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomed with another redhead
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next