10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roomed with another redhead

Go down 
+3
Cinderella
Anya
Sinbad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Roomed with another redhead Empty
PostSubject: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 am

Sinbad opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was being with Odette. He sat up in the bed, expecting to find the blonde girl beside him. But instead he saw another girl. She seemed to be asleep.
Sinbad moved a little closer to see her face. She seemed familiar.
It was the girl he had talked to in the basement, that time with the card game.

- I think I'll take a shower, he thought to himself. Then he went to the bathroom, leaving Anya behind.
Maybe she'd be awake when he came back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 am

Anya woke up a little startled. She wasn't in the same room with Pocahontas anymore. She sighed in relief. Thank God she didn't have to put ona brave face. She looked around no one else seemed to be in the room. Maybe they're in the bathroom. She shuddered a little. Remembering Eric, she didn't have to hide her feelings. She broke down and cried silently, her shoulders shook slightly. Suddenly she heard the shower being turned off. She quickly wiped her face and stood up re-gaining her composure.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 am

The water helped Sinbad clear his head. He always felt a bit dizzy after the sleepinggas.
When he was done he tried to find a towel. But he couldn't find any.
Then he remembered that he and Odette had left them by the bed.
He opened the door and looked out to see if the girl was still asleep.
She wasn't. Then it probably wasn't a good idea just to sneak in and grab a towel.
"Uhm.... Would you mind handing me one of the towels?" he said and pointed towards the towels on the floor.
"I forgot we left them out there."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 am

They left them by the bed? "Uh sure," she scooped up one of the towels walked over and handed it to him. "I'm Anya by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

"Thanks. I'm Sinbad," he said as he took the towel. "We met in the basement once," he said and smiled.
But his smile faded as he got a closer look on her face. It looked like she had cried.
"Are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

"Right," She said smiling a little. Oh her face must look weird. "Uh yeah I'm fine." She quickly turned a little, blushing. Well this place looked...like all the other rooms. They all looked so similar.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

Sinbad looked at Anya as she turned around. He wondered what could have happened. But she didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it. He realized he was still standing with the towel in his hands.
"Uhm... I better get dressed now. So I'll just..." then he closed the door again, dried himself and put on his clothes.

Last edited by Sinbad on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

Anya sighed and sat back down on the bed. She never thought it would hurt so much. It hurt even more this time than it had with Proteus. She realized that her hair was still up in a ponytail. She quickly undid the band and let her hair fall around her shoulders, she thought her hair was boring, straight and red. "I hate my hair." she muttered, remembering how Eric would brush back her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 am

When Sinbad was finished in the bathroom, he walked into the other room and sat down on the bad next to Anya.
Her hair was longer than he had thought. It kinda reminded him of Ariel. The colors were quite similar. He tried to push the thoughts of Ariel away. He missed her, but thinking about her made him feel a bit guilty. He needed to talk to her. Or maybe it'd be better to pretend that nothing had happened? He wasn't sure.
He looked at Anya.
"So... have you been in this room before?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am

"No, I've been in room 3,2,1,4" she glanced at him, then looked down at his hand, "I remember you at the branding." She laughed a little. "You really pissed villain off."

(OOC: I think those are the rooms I've been in)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 am

"I don't think I've been in any of those rooms."
He noticed she looked at his hand, and by reflex he did the same thing.
He laughed slightly at her comment. "Yeah, he didn't seem to be in a good mood."
He looked at her hand. "What mark did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

"Uh, favorite," She looked down slightly embarrassed that she was considered a favorite witha guy that killed people just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 pm

"You must have made a quite good impression on the Villain," he said jokingly.
"Unlike me. That's probably why he gave me a 'W'."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

"Right, well." She absent mindedly played with a strand of hair. Wrapping it around her finger. "The villain isn't exactly the type of person you want to have as a fan. I mean not getting killed is nice, but what does it say about your personality if the villain likes you?"

(OOC: Sorry I had to edit it because my post didn't make much sense)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

"No, I can follow you on that one," he laughed.
He looked at his own hand again. The bandae looked like a mess. He slowly pulled it off and looked at the mark underneath.
"I wish he'd at least have chosen some other marks. Something else than these dull letters," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Anya grinned a little "A snake maybe?" she laughed holding up her hand. It was still sore.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

"Yeah, a snake would definitely be better. Though I have never really thought about getting a tattoo before. Have you?" he said as he turned his head and looked at her again.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 pm

"I never really have, but I geuss I'm stuck with one now." Suddenly a painful memory returned to her, instantly making her stop smiling, "I actually have a scar in the shape of a heart..." she whispered. She reached up her arm slowly and removed the bandage. No longer a cut, but now a scar. A painful memory of this place and Eric. Her fingers brushed the outline of the scar.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

"A scar?" he said a bit surprised and looked as she removed the bandage.
He looked at the scar. A heart. That was a weird shape for a scar.
"How did you manage to get such a scar?" he asked carefully, after seeing her reaction when she remembered the scar.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 pm

She bit her lip, "The villain, he made us play a game in teams. We each had to do tasks or our partner would die. My partner was...Eric." she struggled saying his name, "the villain told him he had to cut heart on me or I would die." she felt her eyes water, but she refused to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:54 pm

"That sounds awful," he said shocked as he placed his hand on hers and started caressing it.
"But why a heart?" he blurted out. He thought that was a quite weird thing to cut. Why did it have to have a shape. A normal cut would hurt just as much, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

She looked down at his hand caressing hers. It felt weird. she wasn't used to men touching her, except for Eric. "Because Eric...he is, well he was my boyfriend." she felt a single tear slide down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 pm

"Oh, I didn't know you have a boyfriend," he said surprised as he loosened his grib. He didn't realize that she had talked in past tense. When he saw the tear he assumed it was because she missed him.
"I'm... I'm sure he's fine. And that you'll be together again soon," he said, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 pm

She let out a shaky laugh, "I don't think he wants to see me," she whispered. "He is the one who broke up with me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:07 pm

- They broke up?
"I'm sorry to hear that," he said concerned. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 pm

"I'm...I'm not sure. He just said he was tired of everything." Another tear escaped and she laughed again. "I mean one day he's telling me he loves me and the next day he's breaking my heart."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 pm

"I see..." he whispered.
He thought about what she said. It made him think of Ariel again. A part of him felt guilty. Could it break her heart? But it wasn't that big a deal, was it? Afterall it didn't mean anything. It was just sex. So it didn't matter, right?
He realized he had got caught up in his own thoughts for quite a while. He shoke his head and looked at Anya.
He moved his hand to her cheek and swifted the tear away.
"... but he's the one who lost a great girl by letting you go."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

She smiled a little, "thank you," again it felt strange having another man touch her, she almost felt guilty

Oh who cares? HE broke up with YOU. You don't need to feel guilty about anything
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

He smiled gently. He wasn't really sure what to say. He didn't want to rip up in the bad memories. But he wasn't really sure what else to talk about.
He felt awkward after staring at her for a while, so he looked down and studied the mark on his hand. The mark that would forever remind him of this place.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

OOC: I sent you a pm! Smile

she glanced down at his hand. "At least you stood up for yourself." She whispered examining her own hand
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Sinbad laughed a little. "It didn't really make a different, did it? Except for a kick in the stomach. But I could have lived without that."
He looked at Anya's had.
"So are you planning on using it? The power that comes with your mark, I mean," he said jokingly. Though after he said it, he got a little worried. But he pushed the thought away. She seemed like a nice girl. She probably wouldn't.

{OOC: I saw xD }
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

(OOC: I know I wrote that before you replied XDD )

She laughed a little, "No I don't think so. I've never been much of a authority figure." she shrugged and began nervously twirling a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm

{OOC: Oh yeah, I just saw that now xD }

"That makes me kinda relieved," he laughed. "You seem like such a cute girl, but you never really know," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm

She blushed and looked down. she nervously bit her lip. Why am I so nervous? she thought
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm

He smiled at her. She looked cute when she blushed.
Sinbad stretched and laid down on the bed.
"This bed is just so comfy. I was in a room with no furnitures for who knows how long."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm

She wrinkled her nose, "That must have sucked..." She can't really imagine not having anything in her room. she nudged Sinbad with her elbow. "Hey don't fall asleep on me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:24 pm

"Yeah, it really sucked," he said and closed his eyes for a moment. He opened them again when he felt her elbow.
"But it's soooo comfy," he said in a childish voice, as he rubbed his back against the underlay. "So I think I just might... Unless you order me to stay awake," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You know I'm not going to do that." she lay down, "But if you're going to sleep I might as well too."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Sinbad laughed.
"I just had to test you," he said as he tapped her nose.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 pm

She rolled her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows, "So glad I passed, but I have no way of testing you considering you have no authority."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"Aww, it's such a shame I'm just a worm," he said jokingly.
"So what will you do?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm

She glanced at him, "I'm not sure. Why don't you come up with something." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hmm, what could you do...." he said as he thought about it. He rolled over on the side so he had his front towards her.
Sinbad moved a little closer to Anya and looked her in the eyes.
"The easiest would be to trust me," he said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Anya blinked a little surprised. I shouldn't be doing this. I'm not thinking straight she thought. Oh so what? Eric doesn't want you anymore and this man clearly does. Quit trying to think everything through and just enjoy. She was tired of trying to think everything through and maybe she would finally get over Eric... She leaned in a little looking him in the eyes. "I do trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

His smile faded a little. Should he really be doing this? But he had to kill time somehow. And why not do it with something enjoyable? That made sense, right? Of course it did.
His smile came back as he moved his head closer to hers. He stopped only a few inches away from her.
"I'm really glad to hear that," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm

She smiled. Last chance, It's not too late to back out now. No I need to do this. I need to move on and I need to stop analizing everything and just have fun, she thought with finality. She leaned in so their lips were barely touching, "I guess the real question is that do you think I can trust you?" she whispered against his lips
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

"I should mean I'm quite trustworthy," he said before he kissed her lips. {OOC: *cough* liar <.< }
Sinbad opened his lips slightly and let his tongue brush her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm

She shuddered a little when she felt his tounge. Eric was the only person she had ever kissed it felt strange kissing someone new. It felt good though being close like this with someone again. she let one of her hands go and rest on the back of his neck
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 pm

As he continued to kiss her, Sinbad moved his hands to her back and started rubbing it gently.
He slowly moved his hands under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Anya kissed him deeper. Trying to forget how Eric used to kiss her. She let her tongue gently touch his.

Last edited by Anya on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomed with another redhead   Roomed with another redhead Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomed with another redhead
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next