10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.

Go down 
+3
Dimitri
Anya
Eric
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 am

OOC: See you two just need to get back together, have sex and make up! Razz <<<< Dim's love advice xDD

'I know Kida. I met her at the Dinner Party... and she was my room mate for a while. ....Sinbad.. he had slept with her girlfriend. Bit like now I guess' he said, before realising that probably wasn't the best thing to say. 'I'm sorry' he quickly said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 am

Eric beckoned, as to say that it wasn't worth it.
- Don'texcuse you. Sinbad seems to be a womanizer, so much better if they love them together.
Taking a piece of news filled, he looked at Dimitri.
-Kida spoke me about Sinbad also. I do not believe that she estimated him a lot. He would have pricked her.. How was she called? Ariel?

OOC: Oh Dimi-baby, I just wanna slept with you, you know it ;P I'm gonna sleep, see you tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 am

OOC: Night! ^^

'Yes he i suppose..' said Dimitri. 'You'd of thought being in a place like this would have slowed him down a bit' he said, laughing, 'but he seems to have covered alot of people in here already. Kida mentioned sleeping with him too.. it seemed complicated.'
Dimitri put down the drink. 'I think I'm going to stop now.. don't want to be completely out of it in case he shows up with a knife or something.' Hastily he put the bottle in the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 am

Eric wrote:
Dimitri recovered, vaguely conscious. Oh, maybe I've bring him back to life...
- Her name was Kida. I am almost sure that she died.
Maybe even by my fault. If we had not made all these projects of escape, maybe that she wouldn't have been removed and punished by my fault..

OOC@Anya: Virginty doesn't mean innocence dear ;D

OOC: what ever Eric Rolling Eyes :-P
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Eric had a smile. To imagine Villain land with a knife was a very attractive idea. Especially to return it to his stomach or his eyes.
- He will not make it, not oversightnot that we are his favourites. He needs us. Otherwise, how he would have fun, eh?
He sighed.
- I don't estimate Sinbad. It seems that he has fun in slept to the right to the left without caring about consequences. He hurts Kida, but also this girl, Chel, I don't know if you remember of her. And then, he killed Phoebus. Not that it disturbs me excessively, he says.
Eric sighed again, before drinking still little. The bottle was almost empty.
- Put something around the bottle, just to remind you which one is yours.

OOC@Dimi: And now, sex time Twisted Evil
OOC@Anya: Don't trust me girl, I'm a bad guy ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

'Its his idea of fun I don't like..' Dimitri said, remembering the last game they were in. He placed the bottle back in the cabinet and tried to look for something to mark it with.
'Wait Phoebus is dead?' he said, turning back to Eric when he heard him mention it. 'I must have missed that...' He wasn't sure if he was relieved or not. He may have been a rapist, but dying- he wasn't sure if he deserved that. 'What happened?' [OOC: I was away soo Dim might as well have missed it too xD]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Eric took a piece of news filled, before leaning on the alcoholic piece of furniture.
-Villain has put us in the basement with him. There was Sinbad, Aladdin, and me. And Phoebus, attached to the wall. There were televisions, around us. They crossed images. That of Phoebus's rapes.
Eric took a piece of news filled, before sighing.
-Of course, that doesn't have fail. The images of the rapes passed in buckle. Sinbad was... He killed him with a bat of baseball.
Eric swallowed a piece of news filled. The bottle was empty.

OOC: I know sweetie, that's why I mention it ;d
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 am

Dimitri remembered seeming him try to rape Jane.. 'How many people did he rape? He was my room mate.. and the Villain showed me what he had done. But that was only one person. I hit him.. but one against one, wasnt excatly an easy fight. I guess the Villain wanted us to do his dirty work...'
He sighed, wanting another drink, but then remembered that he was trying to clear his head.
'I guess if I had had a baseball bat then I might have easily killed him too... before he got talking again. He had a split personality... something like that. Not that it makes it any better, what he did.'

[OOC: Going away tomorrow and wont be back until saturday.. I shall miss you!
Dim will be quite quiet though... sorry about that in advanced :3 You can say hes asleep/ drunkenly passed out/ deep in thought xD Whatever you want... Wink
Theres plenty going on next door for you to over hear TTW xD]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 am

Eric sighed. He felt good, at least better. Better than before. The alcohol remained its best medicine. The best of all. His.
Eric still sighed.
- He died, painfully. I knew for his split of personality. Anya..
The name tore away his throat, but it continued.
-.. Had said it to me. I think that he deserved to die, if only to protect the largest number. Having said that, I hope that he will rest in peace.
Eric closed eyes. He was going to sigh second time, when suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder. Opening eyes, he realized that Dimitri had just fallen asleep. Eric had a smile. It had been a long time since he had seen nobody put to sleep.
Since Anya.
Eric smiles. Dimitri also had red reflections in hair. Eric still smiles, before sighing. Bending little behind, he leaned on the wall, closed eyes.

OOC: No souci dear, I already miss you! Dimi and Eric slept together!!! In a certain way xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Eric fell asleep, the alcohol helping little. He would have believed that he would dream about Anya, about nightmares, to see staged hopes. But not. Eric dreamed about Esmeralda. His sister. Eric saw her under a tree, right in the sun. A spring day doubtless, seen that the tree was in flower. She slept under the tree. Eric sat down with her. Esmee smiled. Slowly, Eric crossed the hand in her hair, before closing eyes, in his turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3