10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  Empty
PostSubject: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 am

Pocahontas walked slowly to the wall, "Sweet.." She said, knocking on the wall. The truth had hit her, she has the same disease as Kocoum..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 am

He herd his name. He knew Jasmine would probably get mad but he had to check on her. "Ya Poca I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am

Hearing his voice, made her weak like she wanted to back away from the wall.. This was the first time she didn't want to sit down by the wall, the only time she didn't even want to talk to him but, she needed to tell him..She breathed in, "Sweet..I-I.." Her voice started to get stutter, "I-I.." Pocahontas breathe in and out, "I-I I'm sick...Everything turned red..Remember..Kocou,..H-how he.." She was scared, backing up only a little bit, "It's g-genetic.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

"Fuck." He thought back to his research. He spent weeks on trying to find a cure for Kocoum and couldn't find anything. "Don't worry Poca I'll help you..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

Pocahontas stood there by the wall, backing up. She wanted to get away from the wall, she knew he could probably sense she was backing up. Pocahontas looked up to the camera, remembering what she had just done..He wouldn't dare think of her as a friend..She betrayed Dimitri..She had teamed with the Villain for only a hour..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

(OOC: why would i be mad? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 pm

(OOC I am not to sure Smile Just on the off chance she was.)

"Poca I need to check your syptoms is Odette there to help us?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

When she heard Odette's name she looked down, "She's sleeping.." She didn't want Odette to touch her, especially what she just did..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"Okay" he could tell there was something wrong but Odette was least important right now "Tell me everything that feels wrong"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Pocahontas looked down, "Everything.." she thought to herself, "I just feel dizzy and I'm coughing like hell..That's the only thing I feel right now.." She started to cough..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 pm

"I wish I could look at you... It would be easier trying to figure out what is wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Pocahontas looked down, trying so hard to keep her ground, "We'll be roomed together one day.." She coughed, trying to cover up the weakness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm

He began to think of all the disease he could think of. There are so many different kinds of diseases that fit her discription. but he could never think what the redness ment.... Until now. With Poca telling him it that her bother, father, and herself had the same symptoms that means it must be genetic. It couldn't be viral because they hadn't seen each other in months and Kocou had died years ago. And then he knew what it was, It was the Red Sight better known in the the medical world as la vista de color rojo. It was a genetic disorder that passed from parent to child. It is most likely a one and four chance of getting it but Poca her father and Kocou must have gotten. The mutation would be on one of the chromosome causing the body to stop developing a major chemical the body needed. He just wasn't sure what that was but he figured it must be a chemical that is important to the part of the brain with sight in it. He needed to think of what that could be. "Poca I think I know what it might be" Then he started to explain to her all he knew about the red sight. he paused before saying "Because its a brain chemical problem we may need medicine or a healthier diet to get your levels up to normal."

(OOC Okay guys I am totally 100% BSING right now! There is no such thing as the la vista de color rojo or red sight. So if your reading this and think that this sounds totally fake it truely is! I just went to google typed in genetic diseases and just picked out a few facts from each one. So don't be in biology class and think this is totally a real thing and deicide to do a project on this beacause you will fail. Smile just saying)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Pocahontas sat there, listening to him when he spoke. She sat down, not too close to the wall though. As she did she looked at the wall..."I'll be fine.." She said, not letting it get to her. She still wasn't going to admit she was sick. Pocahontas couldn't do it, so she would keep on fighting..She would try to return to the strong Pocahontas. Something she missed but, this god damn place brought the old one back. Pocahontas looked down, "You were right, I'm not the same Pocahontas.." Her voice trailed off...Indeed she wasn't, she had killed a ton of people, tortured people. She never let a guy so close to even touch her. The only time a man as ever touched her was when Sweet, Eric and her rapist were around..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm

"Okay just know that the symptoms will fade but they will come back again becoming worse and worse each time just like what happend to Kucou." He said in a concerned voice. Has she said she was different he began to become every sad. She would always be he's Poca even though he was not in love with her anymore. But it was the sadness in her voice that made him feel guilty. "Do you wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

She looked down more, how many people had she killed. She even just teamed up with the Villain for only a hour and betrayed two of her friends. Not only would she have Dimitri hurt, it would hurt Odette as well, "I'm not the same, I killed too many people .." She stopped, how could she tell someone who she loved that she did Villain's order..That she betrayed Odette and Dimitri, "I.." Pocahontas couldn't say it, "Nevermind." She said, looking more down..

"I can't tell him what I have done.." She thought to herself, not wanting her friend to disappear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]    Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Having to admit your sick..[[TTW W/room 2]]
Page 1 of 1