10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.

Go down 
+3
Dimitri
Anya
Eric
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

'Not excatly...' he said, still smiling, 'I just can't imagine you, well, buying furniture... I've never been to Kansas. Or had my own house. I guess killing people tends to get you more money than driving someone from place to place.' There was silence for a moment. Qucikly he changed the subject from Erics job. 'I had a flat, but it was tiny, and even then I couldn't afford to pay all the rent. But I was, well, in an alleyway of sorts when he found me.. well I think so. But the memory is a bit blurry.'

[OOC: Don't worry xD And I'll be leaving Eric some days too when I'm busy/ away in the next week so we'll be even Razz]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Eric had a small laughter.
- I was at home when he had me. You know, I have a strong attraction for alcohol. As a result, a good bottle, a little drug, and it was gained.
He sighed.
- What looked like your life, before that?

OOC@Anya: Doesn't matter dear, it's okay Very Happy
OOC@Dimitri: That's why I lo... hum LIKE YOU VERY MUCH ;P
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 am

'I know what you mean.. Why else do you think I was lying in an alleyway?' he laughed. 'Too bad we're stuck in the room with the liquor cabinet.' He looked around the room to the cabinet, but didn't like the idea of getting drunk whilst the Villain was still watching their everymove.
'I'm not going to lie, my life has been a mess for a while. Its suprisingly difficult to get a job with zero qualifications or skills.' He smiled. 'I met a sympathetic, rich girl.. which made life alot easier. She got me my last job, before I lost it, and helped with the rent. Who knows why? But as you said, a strong attraction for alcohol was one of my problems. Usually meant I spent any money I had..'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 am

Eric saw Dimitri looked the liquor cabinet.
-There's some bottle safe, but don't know how. Btw, it good alcohol... Without drug.
Eric looked at Dimitri, differently. He had imagine him a less dark story. Maybe not wonderfull, but less dark.
- This rich girl, it was your friend, or a little more?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 am

(OOC: @Eric: I replied to you on PM Smile )
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am

Dimitri had no time to answer before the TV turned itself on, showing Anya naked in Sinbad's arms. She was hugging him... kissing him... feeling his chest... the picture was only on for about 10 seconds, but it was more than enough.

[OOC: Sorry people, couldn't resist Razz I really want Eric to regret what he did, he's a royal doushebag for what he did <.<]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 am

OOC: @Villain: I hate you! I was going to tell him anyway! Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 am

OOC: XD I KNEW IIIIIIIIT XD And yeah, I'm a doushebag --'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:08 am

Anya kissing somebody else. Squeezing somebody else. Against somebody else.
Eric's face didn't change, smooth remainder and without expression. But at what price? Every cells of his body began bleeding, he had the impression to collapse. His heart, lost somewhere in this pool of blood, broke, still. His scars opened, one after the other, training these wings which he had so much wanted to have. He had pain, and it was the worse than that.
She has never embraced you like that. Tight like that. She scratched you, pushed away you. She pushed you away Eric.
Was not it the proof for which he had so much waited? The proof that it was good he the problem in all this? She had always shown herself so on her guard, so ready to hear everything. It was only a facade. She had always been afraid of him, not besides.
It was him, not the others.
Eric lifted an eyebrow.
-Interesting. I see that I am not the only one who is bored.

OOC: the wing thing is a part of his part. Feel free to ask xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 am

(OOC: Eric, when are you going to realize that Anya acted that way around you because she didn't want to screw things up?! With Sinbad she doesn't really care how she acts XDD )
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 am

{ OOC: ERIC DON'T KILL ME!!! please }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 am

OOC@Sinbad: Already that I didn't like you before xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 am

OOC@Anya: Eric is a complicated boy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 am

OOC: He is also very stupid.... Evil or Very Mad He doesn't realize that Anya only ever loved him!)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 am

OOC@Anya: Just as you Razz
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 am

OOC: She has no reason to think that Eric still loves her. He TOLD her that he didn't want her!

Last edited by Anya on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 am

OOC: 1-0 to Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:29 am

OOC: LOL xDD The woman is always right sweetie
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 am

OOC: But Eric haven't any reason to believe that she doesn't enjoy it :p
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 am

OOC: That's your fault you broke up with her! It's not your buisness whether or not she enjoys it!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

OOC: So I can be emo.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 am

OOC: *sighs* yes you have been emo a lot lately xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 am

OOC: 1-1
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am

OOC: See Eric, Anya is not worth your time anymore... Take meee instead XD

Hmmm if Dimitri ever sees what Sinbads been up to with Odette then we can both hate him together... me and Eric can be plotting our revenge >8D]

Dimitri was about the answer when the tv turned on. Anya was in bed with Sinbad. It always seemed to be him involved when a relationship fell apart. He remembered all too well when Kida had been his room mate and had gone crazy over Ariel cheating on her. He hoped a similar situaton wasn't going to happen with Eric.
He watched him closely, cautious in case he flipped out.
When he spoke he nodded slowly. '..Yes, I guess not' he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 am

Eric shook the head, his body and his heart in crumb. A smile in lips while his soul roared its pathetic sobs. The tight fists quietly while some blood poured it. His spirit was in piece.
- In fact, it's much better. That she has fun little. After all, entertainement hunt the boredom.
Of a fluid gesture, he stuck his hair behind, dreaming to be able to die immediately.
- about what did we speak before that?
He took voluntarily a contemptuous voice for the last word, but he was bursting with envy to cry it. But be bursting with envy was not any more enough in this world.

OOC: Oh my Dimi-sweetie, I wanna take you ;D Oh yeah, we can, but it's Villain rule.... Villain? xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 am

Dimitri noticed the sudden change of subject; abrupt as if Eric wanted to forget what happened. He played along, after all he could only imagine what Eric would be going through. Getting his mind off things was the least he could do.
'Oh well we were talking about me.. and rich girls' he said, laughing slightly although it felt forced after what they had both just seen on the tv. 'And you owning furniture.'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 am

Eric shook the head, a smile on his lipps. Change subject. Any subject. Everything to forget. His life for some seconds of oversight.
But even if he was a good actor, he could not play with his heart. His heart bled, that he couldn't ignore it. He felt the blood which flowed into its veins to change in poison, in fire. He would have wanted simply be able to not care about it.
Anya was to be happy, no matter the price which he even had to pay.
Anya was to be happy, even with somebody else.
Anya had to be happy. He did not need a reason for that.
- My furniture, it's true. I have a magnificent piece of furniture in my lounge, a massive sublime, wooden library.
A wood in the color reflection of Anya.

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 am

[OOC: Poor Eric D:

'That sounds..nice' he said, smiling at Eric, who now seemed distant all of a sudden. 'I guess you like to read then?'
He sat with his hands in his lap, staring awkwardly at his hands as the room became silent once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:10 am

Eric continued to speak about an equal voice, and fluid. But only because he owed it. If he had had the slightest luck that Villain doesn't look at him, he would be collapse on the floor.
- Yes. My work doesn't give me a lot of spare time, but to read is one of my favourite activities. I play battery also, and a little piano, but just two or three pieces. The battery helps me to let off stream to me when the sport does not work any more. But read rest what I prefer. I have 18 libraries full of book in almost all my rooms, but I still some other stored in cardboards almost everywhere.
Speak. Speak. Do not stop. Everything to prevent the silence from returning.

OOC: .... I love turn him to emo xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

OOC: I miss you Eric! Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:35 am

OOC: Already? xD ... Miss you too sweetie <3
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

OOC: Yea! It was fun RP-ing with you!! I like your emo!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:39 am

OOC: Cute little emo boy xD Everybody loves him xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 am

[OOC: Yeah I love Eric emo xDD But he can't be miserable forever!! I am determined to cheer you up >8D
Unfortunately I cant really think of a good way to make Eric feel better so i've resorted to the alcohol in the room... XD]

'You know what, I'm going to have a drink' said Dimitri, getting up and walking over to the cabinet. 'Want anything?' he asked, leaning over and looking at the bottles inside. He hoped they weren't poisoned, believing that if the Villain wanted to kill them then it wouldn't be much fun for him making them die this way. The cabinet wasn't fully stocked, but there was still quite a few drinks inside. Far more than enough for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 am

OOC: Oh yeah Dimi-Sweetie, make me smile Very Happy
And btw, ALCHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Twisted Evil

Eric shook the head. A little alcohol couldn't hurt.
- Verify that bottles are always sealed, story that we don't die as idiots.
Eric crossed the room and sat down near the alcoholic piece of furniture. He was too much tired, physically as morally to be able to help Dimitri. Quickly, he removed the bandages which he had in hands. The cut was always red, but less swelled. For the mark, except burned skin, it didn't look like in much. He sighed.

OOC: Just remember. Dim and me = Favourite. Sinbad = W...
THE POWER IS WITH UUUUUUUS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 am

[OOC: We have the power !! >8D]

Dimitri nodded, checking the bottles were sealed so couldn't be poisoned. He then handed Eric a bottle.. it wasn't labelled so he wasn't completely sure what it was, but it was clear and smelt strong. He follwed by taking a bottle out for himself, the liquid darker in colour but with an equally strong scent.
'Thats the first thing I could find' he said, taking a mouthful. It was extremely bitter, and he winced at the taste after only being used to water for so long.
He noticed Eric was looking at his hand. Dimitri removed his bandages too- he hand still sore but noticably less swollen. The branded F was clearer than before now, and he stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 am

Eric drank a long, very long filled. No matter the flavor, if one have the drunkenness as it was said. Eric agreed for the first time. The alcohol was strong, dry and bitter, but it imported him little. It was some alcohol, it was strong. He set one second filled before turning to Dimitri. If Eric knew that he too liked the alcohol, he ignored his limits. Kept an eye on him, in a discreet way. Become attached here too much hurt, to play a role also.
Dimitri looked at theis hands, at his mark. This 'F' which would never leave. Eric sighed again, before crossing the hand marked on the face. Without the bandage, the contact was rough, vaguely dry, a little bit painful. He sighed again.
- Me who wanted a tattoo, I am served.

OOC: 'Cause we're powerfull Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 am

'I never wanted one.. but well, I guess I've got one now' he said, still looking at his hand. 'Its not going anywhere.. even if we get out of here I can't pretend that I just drew an F on my hand because I felt like it.'
He sighed, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 am

Eric drank the other one filled.
- I wanted to tattoo a scorpion. Because it's my name of killer. My best friend has one, a snake. But there, it is wretched. A 'F'. Nan but how I am going to make cross that? No, but in fact, I like the 'F', that wants to say so thing.
Eric sighed, by smiling. As if he has had a future. He had always thought of a future outside here with Anya. Now that he had lost the one, he could not imagine any more the other one.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 am

'I could just pretend it stands for something... not that I can think of anything that begins with F that I would want written on my hand...' Dimitri thought for a moment but his mind was blank. That was probably the alcohol's fault. He liked having his mind blank for once though. In here he always ended up distracted, worrying about something. It was nice to go back to his old careless habits. Taking another drink he asked, 'so apart from getting rid of this tattoo, what do you want to do if we get out of here?'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

Eric observed Dimitri. The eyes were a little bit glassy, his a little bit wild air. If he wallowed on him, that would amaze him only half. Eric sighed, by taking the other one filled.
- If I go out from here? You noticed that we say all 'if' but never 'when'? We're more or less lucid. Brief. If I go out from here, I plan to buy myself a very expensive bottle and to buy myself a journey on an island. I have to find a tribe. I have... Things to be said to these people.

OOC: Dimi-baby, use my body as a bed ;P
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 am

OOC: LOL I like drunk Eric! He doesn't make any sense!! Very Happy

Last edited by Anya on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 am

OOC: Imagine three second present Anya and present Eric drunk in the same room. Just three second. xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 am

OOC: Anya probably would end up hitting him xDDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 am

[OOC: Yay for drunk ramblings!! Wait Eric are you going to take advantage of my drunkness?! o-o ... xDDD]

'On an island? A tribe?' He started laughing for no real reason except he hadn't laughed in a while. 'And what will you say to these people?' he said, trying to speak slowly.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

OOC: I prefer to not tell you what Eric would do. I wanna preserve your innocence ;D
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Eric looked at Dimitri. Yes, he began to be completely drunk. Oh man...
- There was a girl with whom I was locked. It was a really very beautiful girl, and strong. A princess. A queen. Her tribe is on an island, but I ignore where. I have to go on this island. I have to say to them that their queen died.
The face of Kida floated in his spirit and Eric drank an other time. She doesn't deserve to die. And after all, he haven't any reason to believe that she was dead. But the way she was gone...

OOC: Me? Oh Dimitri, I'm a good guy, I'll NEVER take advantage on you! Never.... Or not ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

Dimitri thought back for a second.. 'What was her name?' he asked. Tribes and queens reminded him of someone in here, but he couldnt remember who.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 am

Eric wrote:
OOC: I prefer to not tell you what Eric would do. I wanna preserve your innocence ;D

OOC: Oh I can imagine what he would do! And Anya isn't innocent anymore remember? xDD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 am

Dimitri recovered, vaguely conscious. Oh, maybe I've bring him back to life...
- Her name was Kida. I am almost sure that she died.
Maybe even by my fault. If we had not made all these projects of escape, maybe that she wouldn't have been removed and punished by my fault..

OOC@Anya: Virginty doesn't mean innocence dear ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next