10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When watching Pocahontas.

Go down 
+3
Snow White
Wendy
Pocahontas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

When watching Pocahontas. Empty
PostSubject: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 pm

When I watched Pocahontas for the 80th time since my childhood I couldn't look at it right XDD..

Here are the reasons:
1. John is the villain in this roleplay and I'm Pocahontas and I was like awwww PocahontasXJohn..wait...no..John is the villain in 10 doors O-O...and freaked out I CAN'T LOOK AT THEM STRAIGHT NO MOREE WAAAAAAAH.

2. I can see Adult hints in there XDDD...

lol XDDD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

ooc: LOL Oh Poca you make me laugh yeah I could not watch it right either grrrrr John
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

It was funny because when John got captured I yelled, "YEAH VILLAIN YOU DEAD!" then I remembered in the movie John was a good guy and felt guilty.

DAMN IT VILLAIN YOU CAN'T LET ME WATCH MY FAVORITE 2ND DISNEY MOVIE IN PEACEEEEEEE~!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Haha oh Poca! Yeah I get that way about other Disney movies now, I see them as their 10 Doors aspects.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I do that too xD But I think it's fun xD Sorry if I ruined anyone's precious childhood... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 am

I love John Smith but the Villain hasn't ruined it for me that much xD
I've seen waay too many crossovers where John is the bad guy that I'm used to it... Razz

But i find that now when I re-watch all the stuff i used to watch as a kid there are sooo many 'in-jokes' for the parents and stuff that kids wouldn't get .. and sometimes theres adult themes that make me think whooa disney, really??- but thats probably just me looking into to it too much xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 am

@Dimitri lol its weird like you go to watch it again. Take example Hunch back of notre dam.

When Frollo was sniffing Esmeralda's hair as a kid I was like, "Why is he sniffing her hair?"

and now I'm like, "Ew...o-e...thats just nasty" XDD him thinking dirty thoughts about her D<
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 am

@Poca: YES Frollo is such a prev xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 am

@Dimitri lol he is even more scary now XDDD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:20 am

When Frollo said he was just imagining the rope around her neck I actually believed him the first billion times I watched the movie xD Even after I grew up, because I was just so sure about it xD Then when Esme goes: "I know exactly what you're thinking," I thought she meant "I know." Then when he calls her a temptress and sees her in the flames and everything I just thought she meant tempting people to give her money Razz I'm slow... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 am

In my mind of little girl, Frollo was scary.
In my mind now, he a such pervet, he always scared me, but not for the same reason xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

When I was little, I really didn't watch that movie much, because I hated the part where Quasi was tied up and people threw stuff at him. It scared me...

But when I did watch it, I thought Frollo was singing about Quasi's mother during the Hellfire song :3 Like she was coming back to haunt him through Esmeralda or something...

My mind works strange XD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 am

@Cinderella- So did I! I thought he was just guilty for killing her and Hellfire meant he believed he was going to hell for what he did xD
@Villain- I only notice it now.. I was kind of oblivious when I was younger Razz

Theres a series on youtube called Advice for Young Girls using the Disney princesses at thats totally ruined a bunch of the disney princesses for me now too xDD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am

@Dimi I actually thought he had a past relationship with Quasi's mom >.>;

I never watched those XP After seeing one about the little mermaid, I walked away XDD lol
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 am

@Cindy- Ah I knew they were a joke so I don't really take it personally Razz
I don't really remember much about watching them when I was younger... but I was brought up surrounded by waay too much disney. I am practically brainwashed the amount of times I've heard the disney cds that I now know all the lyrics to pretty much every disney song.. I have a sister who was into them. That and Barney the dinosaur who I now want to murder >.>
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 am

@Dimitri oooh GOOOOOOOOOOD BARNEY! O-O my 2 year old cousin LOVES HIM and everytime I babysit her...Barney...for 4 hours o-o I'm not even joking...That thing makes me go insane, though I keep watching it with her just to keep her happy but, oh god..o-o...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 am

@Pocahontas: No kidding, if i have to hear 'I love you you love me' I will have to hit something >.<
It used to just be on in the living room or something but Barney is soo loud half the time you could hear it through the walls.. would much rather watch old disney movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 am

@Dimitri LOL atleast you aren't force to sing it DX. lol I rather watch old disney movies also!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When watching Pocahontas.   When watching Pocahontas. Empty

Back to top Go down

When watching Pocahontas.
Page 1 of 1