10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..

Go down 
+2
Snow White
Pocahontas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. Empty
PostSubject: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Pocahontas remembers that dreadful day, a month after her and Eric said goodbye. She was weak and vulnerable she felt like her heart was ripped out in two..The memory of that day...was coming back..

Pocahontas was in the cornfield picking corn as usual, stopping when she heard noises. She looked up fast, seeing a man there with brown hair staring at her. She got up quickly, grabbing the corn she picked. Pocahontas walked off, starting to run when the man started to follow. Dropping the corn she went to run faster, falling when the man tackled her. She started to fight him off but, she couldn't. WHY COULDN'T SHE!!!?

"Because..You deserve false love...Not real love...He said goodbye to you Pocahontas..He wanted you GONE!" The voice sounded harsh and cruel enough to make Pocahontas stop struggling. Her eyes were wide, tears were falling down. Only to start struggling when the stranger started to pull on her dress, "NO!" She screamed kicking him in the groin, only to be slapped by him shortly after..She layed there she didn't know what to do, feeling his hands again she kicked him in the gut, running off. She couldn't let him touch her! Pocahontas ran fast, hoping to get away from him.. Pocahontas turned to see he was gone, breathing hard she sighed. "I'm not gone sweetie.." a voice said behind her. She turned around only to be bitch slapped back to the ground. The man jumped on top of her, fighting her as she fought him. She wasn't going to let him, letting a thought come to her mind, HER WEAPON! Pocahontas went to grab her weapon underneath her dress, only to find out the man had it. He held it up to her throat. She shivered, he was going to kill her?

"That's right, he is going to kill YOU! You deserve it..After all, you lost the only person you ever wanted..Because of YOU! He left you, you ugly piece of NOTHING!" The words shut Pocahontas down, enough time to let the man rip off her dress and penetrate her. When she realized she screamed louder and louder and LOUDER! She couldn't get him off, after the man was done and walked away from her. Pocahontas sat there curling up finding a way to put her dress back on and made the torn part of her dress appear on her back...Sitting there in disgust..wanting to vanish right there..

She was sick... Disgusting...revolting.. She felt dirty..

The End..

Last edited by Pocahontas on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh POCA!! *hugs you* I'm sorry, that's how my character feels too, you're not alone! I loved it, even though it made me cry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

AWWW It's so sad !!1 I told you I didn't want to read it! But I loved it! You wrote it so well bestie!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

@Snow I'm sorry!! -huggles-

@Anya XDD Thank you and you needed to know some more of her past. <3 -huggles-
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh Poca, its ok! *hugs tighter*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Poca! Aaww, I'm sorry! Looks like a lot of people got raped ._.''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

it's sad but true, I'm kinda worried to post that detail about my character's life on here. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Awww poca! -hugs- You are not alone
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:38 am

Poca, my lovely Dragonfly <3 You make me feel so sad... I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..   [Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pocahontas's Past Pt 2] Rape..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-
Jump to: