10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching The Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am

The room was dark, but lit up by the monitors in the room. A full bottle of beer rested on the panel in front of the big leather chair. He leaned back taking a big sip of the bottle before putting it back down on the panel.
"Having fun, dear?" he asked in a teasing tone to the woman on his lap. Her long hair tickled his neck as she snuggled up closer to him before taking the bottle in her own hands and taking a tiny sip.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

Meg was looking at the screen with an uncertain expression on her face, like she just couldn't turn away: she was looking at Eric taking the rotten fish, it was so disgusting... only at the villain's phrase she finally could turn away, looking at him "Not a bit!" she replied honestly, but however she was smiling: at least, she wasn't in the room with the other prisoners. "Well, after that, don't try to ask me to eat anything this evening!" she finished in an half joke
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 am

"Oh hunny, I would never dream of putting anything suspicious in your food," he said amused, remembering the drugged apple he had given her.
"So... who's next?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

"Oh, sure! How could i even think it?" she replied with an amused smile, teasing him. Only at his question she got tense: why had she to have those responsabilities? So, well, surely not the child. Nor Eric, he was proved enough for the moment. So who? Why had she to choose? "I... i don't know..." she replied biting her lips
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 am

"Don't worry, you don't have to choose anyone. It was only if you wanted to," he kissed her reddening cheeks gently. He reached down and pushed a button before calling the name.

"Dimitri," he said smiling. He loved messing with this guy's mind. He was by far the most uncertain guy in here. Maybe even more fucked up mentally than Sinbad was.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

{OOC: Can I call you? XD I'm missing VillainxCindy action lol XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

[OOC: You mean talk to John through the microphones and cameras in your room? xD Sure xD]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

She breathed again at his phrase: at least if now Dimitri would be hurted, it wasn't because of her...
When he kissed her she smiled to him, but then she remained in silence when he moved and pushed the button to talk
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

{OOC: You know what I mean! Razz I mean on the phone! lol}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 am

ooc: Hey Cindy, don't take it in the wrong way, but... take your hands away of my man! v.v
(just kidding XD i love this triangle XD)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 am

[OOC: But how would Cindy call him? :O It only works when he wants it to, and I don't think talking to Cindy is the first thing on his mind right now... xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 am

{OOC: XD Not my fault she fell for him. You can't blame her at all. It's all HIS fault! The sneaky devil XP But, yes, I honestly love this triangle too XD

@Villain, you told her that she could call anytime! Remember? You're on speed dial 0 Razz}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 am

[OOC: I TOTALLY FORGOT! xD CALL ME! CALL ME! :O]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am

As he told Dimitri to drink the rest of the rotten fisheggs he could clearly see the disgust on Megara's face, and couldn't help but laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am

ooc: *coff coff* ehm, my dear Villain... i'm here, do you still remember me, right? >.>
@Cindy: ok, ok... i'll blame him XP
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

{OOC: Sweetness XD New one, or this one? XD lol

@Meg Sorry, I honestly don't mean to make him forget you... I'm just bored XD lol}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

[OOC: NO BLAMING ME! D: I'm just having fun... Twisted Evil And you like the drama too <.<]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

[OOC: This one of course! Very Happy GIVE MEH DRAMAH!!!! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 am

"What are you laughing about?!" she asked in a piqued tone, blushing and looking elsewhere: it was become even too natural to her don't put on her usual mask with him, to be just herself...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

{OOC: I'll just post it in this one XD It'll make it easier lol}

Cinderella glanced up at the camera and sighed. She wondered what he was doing...

Probably torturing someone... She thought, before her eyes landed on the phone in the room.

"Call me if you want to talk. I'm number zero on the speed dial..."

She bit her lip at the memory, before standing up. She walked over to the phone and picked it up. She let out a deep breath before pressing the number zero. She held it to her ear.

Will it even ring? She thought, before holding her breath as it started to ring.

Hope you're not angry, John...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 am

"Your gorgeous red face," he said teasingly and leaned in for a gentle kiss. It was so easy to be with her now... he didn't have to pretend... and neither did she. It was almost as if they were a normal couple living a normal life, allthough he knew that she would never see it that way. Of course she wouldn't realize it herself, but by the way she was softening up, he was starting to think she was developing feelings towards him, if only just a little bit at a time.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 am

Suddenly the phone started ringing, which got his attention back to the monitors. It could only be one person. Cindy. Why would she call him? If not to scream at him, if not to yell... he knew she must hate him. Still, he quickly picked up the phone, his heart unintentionally beating faster.
"Hello?" he said calmly, allthough he couldn't have felt more uncalm.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

She stiffened when she heard his voice.

Why did she call him again?

"Um... hi..." She said, meekly. Her heart was beating too fast. "I was just wondering how you were doing..."

You're just stupid, Cindy...

She bit her lip, waiting for his reply.

He's going to hang up, he's going to hang up, he's going to hang up...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 am

He couldn't help but smile at her red face on the monitor or the uncertain, hesitating voice.

"I'm fine..." he said gently, tenderly. "Are you feeling ok?" he said, almost as if he was worried about her. Which of course, he wasn't, he was just playing with her. Or was he? Where did that thought come from? Of course he was...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:22 am

"Heh, I don't know if "ok" is the right word to use or not... but I guess I'll survive..." She said, in sort of a light tone. She sat down on the bed and looked up at the camera.

What could she say? Could she asked why he was so cold before? Or about Esmeralda? Maybe Odette and Dimitri?

"So... um, what are you up to?" She asked, afraid to jump right on in about the others.

Like he would tell her anything anyways...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 am

When he kissed her she kissed him back with a smile, forgetting about the prisoners. But then, suddenly, the phone started to ring... She looked at him raising eyebrows: she still looked at him while she answered... she could guess who was at the phone. Cindy. His 'princess'. Meg looked elsewhere: shy was she starting to feel strange? Strange how? The usual voice in her head wanted to talk, but she didn't want to listen and simply ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 am

"Ehmm..." he started, unsure about what to tell her. Making out with a hot prostitute on my lap while torturing 5 people and a child in the cold basement? "Nothing interesting really..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 am

She smiled a little and gave the camera a skeptical look, before shrugging. "Sounds like tremendous fun." She said, with a bit of sarcasm as she stood up and started to pace the room: a habit she picked up from a younger age whenever she talked on the phone.

"You're probably going to get upset with my asking. But I'm really worried... Is Esmeralda okay? And my new roommate seems to have disappeared, along with someone in the room next to mine... I'm sure you know, but as I'm sure you've guessed by now, I'm a worried wort." She said, with a little laugh. As she was talking, she was moving her bad hand, forgetting that it was broken and winced when pain shot through it.

She hid it behind her back, hiding it from the camera.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 am

'Nothing interesting...' oh, sure, was really so beautiful be pointed as 'nothing interesting'...
Oh, and now why was she feeling in this way? What was it? Probably she just spent too much time with him...
Holding a sigh, she started to raise "Maybe is better if i leave you with the phone..." she said in a tone of voice that wanted to be absolutely colorless.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

"She's ok," he said and smiled, allthough the smile was not as real as it should have been.
"I gave her a first aid kit, she's almost fully recovered by now. And I put some people in the garden, that's why some people are missing," he lied. He was quite good at it, since he had been forced to lie ever since he was 5 years old. It came naturally to him now, and there was nothing in his voice to give him away. He picked up on Megara's tensed body as she looked away and couldn't help but smile again, for real this time. Jealous huh? As she stood up he pulled her back down on his lap while he kissed her on the forehead before he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

She opened her eyes in surprise while he pulled her back again and kissed her on the forehead. She looked at him trying to hide the confusion.
"Don't you prefer to stay alone with your little friend?" she whispered, trying again to have no expression in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 am

She sighed. She could only take his word... At least until someone came back to the room...

"That's good..." She said, lying like she did at dinner parties.

That didn't mean she had to believe him...

She tilted her head to the side at a noise she heard. She almost opened her mouth to ask if he was with someone-

But he might hang up if I ask that... She thought, looking around the room. She sat back down on the bed and sighed. "I've missed you..." She said, sad that she actually felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 am

He couldn't answer her without making Cindy suspicious, so he only put his finger to his lips and opened his lips as he mouthed: "Shhhhhh"

As he heard Cinderella say she missed him his heart skipped a beat, allthough he would never admit it, not even to himself.
"I... I missed you too..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

She smiled a little at the camera. "I know you're busy, which isn't a surprise as to why you haven't come to see me or whatever..." She said, before laughing a little as she laid down on the bed.

She stared at the ceiling for the moment, before speaking again. "I really hope you are doing ok..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

"I want to see you," he blurted out, and regretted it almost as soon as it had left his lips. He had forgotten about Meg for a second. When he thought about it, maybe it wasn't so bad. He wanted her to be jealous. Wanted her to realize her feelings the way he was about to realize them...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 am

She bit her lips at his request to silence, looking elsewhere: she neither realized that she was actually jelous. And, if it was true, that would be the first time in her life. But she didn't want to face it, nor to realize it: almost instinctively, she put on her mask, smiling to him while she was nodding to his 'shhh', and continued to smile even to his last phrase, even if for a second she felt... hurted...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 am

She froze, her heart skipping a beat at his outburst. "You... you do?" She asked, slowly, surprised. She started to smile. He made feel warm inside...

She laughed a little, feeling better knowing that he wanted to see her. "You can see me anytime you want to..." She said, smiling at the camera. "But you know that." She said, with another little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am

"I'll come see you soon..." he said quietly, picking up on the mask Meg had put on yet again. It didn't affect him in any other way than pissing him off, so he decided to focus on Cinderella for now.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

She smiled. "I'd like that..."

She put her injured hand on her stomach, just wanting something on her stomach for the moment.

Should I tell him when I see him? No, probably shouldn't... He might figure it out though if he keeps watching my room... She thought, glancing at the camera.

She gave it a little smile, not wanting him to think anything strange.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

She just couldn't continued to pretend as always, even if she was still smiling her smile was a little bit bitter: probably because she didn't wear her mask for so long, probably because he couls see that it was just a mask... or... no, she didn't wanna know that answer...
she clenched her fists and once again she raised trying to go toward the door: even if she was still trying to smile, her expression was becoming really bitter, and as soon as she gave her back to him the smile disappeared.
*You're just the whore, Meg, stop acting like a girlfriend.*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

He didn't try to stop her this time. He never wanted her when she was wearing her mask. Even as she failed miserably, she was still trying, and it was enough to piss her off.
"Yeah..." he answered hesitantly to Cinderella once Meg was out of the room. He didn't know what else to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 pm

She heard the hesitance in his voice, causing her to bite her lip. "... Are you sure you're okay?" She said, cautiously, hoping he wouldn't go cold again.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

"Yeah, I am," he laughed, not quite a real laugh though.
"I guess I'm just... tired..."

[OOC: Have to go to bed now ^^ I'm tired too... ^^''' 'Night!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

"This place seems to drain everyone..." She said, almost talking to him like he was a prisoner too....

In a way he was...

{OOC: Okay, goodnight! It's late over where you're at XD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm

She went out of the room, biting her lips so strong that she could feel the blood in her mouth: she couldn't help but sob, and then she covered her face with a hand
*Stop it, Meg: you won't cry. Not for this. You're his whore, nothing more. he's just like the other customers, just he wanna be the only one. But there's no difference... so stop it.*
What her consciousness wanted to say, what it was trying so desperatly to say, to explain the reason of her feelings... well, she didn't want to listen it.
But she couldn't deny it: she felt hurted and... heartbroken...
Why had to hurt so much discover that she still had a heart?
However... it wasn't important, was it?
She leaned her back to the door, and a new sob escaped from her lips
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

"Mhm..." he replied, almost as if his mind was somewhere else.
"Look, Cindy, I got to go now. I'll come visit you soon ok? Bye," he said in a rushed voice before hanging up the phone, not even waiting for her to answer, before he rushed after Meg. What was her problem?!
He walked out the door of the monitor room and into the hallway. "Meg?" he asked before he spotted her in the bedroom / livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm

She looked at the phone after she heard the click. She looked down sadly. "Of course..." She said, before putting the phone down and turning over to face away from the camera.

{OOC: Seeing as we're not on the phone anymore, I guess that's my cue to sleep XD night!}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am

Meg was in the bedroom, lying on the bed just staring at the ceiling without do or think to anything.
When he arrived in the room, as soon as she noticed him, she raised sitting on the bed and smiled to him.
*Just don't be stupid: the past is the past, and now the call is in the past. Now is the present, and he's here.*
A real smile this time, maybe not a too happy one but sure not her mask.
"Hey, have you finished in the other room?"
asked with a neutral tone
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 am

"All done," he said with a smile. Was she really smiling a real smile? That was rare... he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 am

{OOC: *seething in a corner watching* lol XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching The Game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next