10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karma.....

Go down 
+7
Megara
Wendy
Sinbad
Aladdin
Phoebus
Eric
Villain
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 am

[ooc: jk XD well phoebus fell in love with her at first site, then she rejected, and he got mad and his bad side got worse v.v]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 am

[OOC: Uh oh, spaghettios! Too bad that Jane had a crazy messed up love life already, maybe you would have had a shot.]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 am

{OOC: I was wondering if I could kill him, or if any of you wants some more fun with Phoebus. }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 am

[OOC: Mkay, let's move it along then, sorry Phoebus. Smile If you want to be the one to kill him, just stop Aladdin. The thought of Aladdin killing someone is so weird XD]

Aladdin suddenly stood up quickly, filled with anger. "GOD DAMNIT, JUST KILL THE BASTARD! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE A MINUTE LONGER!" Aladdin said, as he grabbed a bat and charged towards Phoebus, nothing but his death on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:15 am

{OOC: Okay, you don't have to say that twice Twisted Evil }

Sinbad turned around as he heard Aladdin yelling. He saw Aladdin running towards them with a bat in his hands.
A bat. Where did he get that? Sinbad hadn't noticed it before. But a bat would be handy.
"Then give me that," Sinbad shouted as he took the bat from Aladdin. There was no way in hell he'd let someone else kill him.
He turned around, facing Phoebus. Wihtout really thinking he used the bat to smash Phoebus' he up against the wall. It made a noisy crack, and Phoebus' blood splashed up against the wall and around him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 am

[OOC: Go Sinbad, yeah! haha.]

Sinbad was heading towards Phoebus when Sinbad grabbed the bat from his hands, which took him a little by surprise. But once he did, he was glad. Sinbad would have sweet revenge, and Aladdin wasn't made out to be a killer anyway.

My son wouldn't want his father to be a killer. Aladdin thought. Although if he had been the one to kill Phoebus, that man would have been the exception.

The next thing he knew, he saw Phoebus' blood splattering everywhere. The wall was blood red from top to bottom, and finally he could harm no girls anymore. Aladdin felt good knowing that, and he could only imagine what it would be like to finish off the villian.

Psh, like that will happen. Aladdin thought, annoyed by how much he felt they were all caged animals to be experimented on.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:48 am

Sinbad couldn't help but smile when he saw Phoebus chained, lifeless body. It was over. He was dead. He got exactly what he deserved.

He looked at the bat in his hand. Then he remembered Aladdin and faced him.
"I'm sorry, if you had wanted to do it... I just couldn't help it."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 am

"It's alright, Sinbad... I would have enjoyed every moment of doing it, but I'm glad you did it too. It was still satisfying having you do it, he got what he deserved. Besides, you and I both know I wouldn't be much of a killer." Aladdin said jokingly, knowing Sinbad would know that's true and probably find it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:09 am

Always sat, Eric fixed a running stitch he. Little over the shoulder of Sinbad. There where a wide track of blood still flowed.
He didn't feel re-bites. No remorse for his death. No regrets.
He had seen Aladdin hesitating, and he was proud of it. His violence had limits. At least, Esmee didn't have to be afraid of him. If the case became, he already knew that she would have to be anyway afraid of nothing.
When to Sinbad.. If he had remorse, he would not help him to support them. He wasn't in his good graces.
Getting up, he went in his turn to the bats of baseballs. He heard somebody turnedbut does not react. Slowly, he raised the bat, observing it a little.
Before of the threw on the closest TV. The TV exploded, whereas Eric had a smile, frank for once.
His rabies did not have got over it. He had controled it.
Eric smiled. A real smile.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 am

Aladdin was still thinking about what had just happened and was glad Sinbad did it for him, when suddenly he heard a loud crashing sound coming from the other side of the room. Eric had grabbed a bat and thrown it at the tv, stopping the tape from replaying the assaults over and over again. He thought about what he had seen on that tv not long ago, and he still couldn't believe someone would do that to others. He was happy that he didn't have to worry about that happening to Esmeralda, and so Phoebus' death made Aladdin feel more at ease. No matter what, he would always protect Esme with everything he had.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 am

"Yeah, that just wouldn't be like you," Sinbad said with a smile to Aladdin.
Sinbad had a weird feelin inside of him. Just like he had when he had decided Fagin should die. He wanted to feel bad, but he didn't. They deserved it.
His thoughts were disrupted by the sound of the TV getting smashed.
He turned and looked at Eric.
"Well, at least they should be safer now," he said, hoping that there was no more freaks in here. Except for the Villain at least.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 am

Eric recovered, blowing slowly. He was more serene, sudden. The voices had stopped. Putting back in place his shirt ready, he went to Phoebus, spreading Sinbad in the passage.
- Hey what you m...?
One of Phoebus's eyes was always opened, but the light of its madness had died there. Eric suddenly feel a little sadness. Slowly, he closed his eyelid.
- Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 am

[OOC: Question, how was Fagin killed? I never read up on that and had forgotten to ask.]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 am

Sinbad looked at Eric as he closed Phoebus' eyelid.
"Rest in peace?" he said in a low voice without really talking to anyone.
"That bastard should rather burn in hell," he said in an angry voice. That's what he deserved. After what he did. After what he put him through.
Sinbad walked away a little and sat against the wall. He just hoped he'd come back to Ariel soon. To see if she was still safe.

{ OOC: Sinbad had to choose 2 people who should die betweeen Fagin, Aurora and Belle. He chose Fagin and Belle. And they died from the electric collars.
Actually Sinbad has caused quite a lot of people's death o.O }
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 am

Eric turned to Sinbad.
- Yes, rest in peace. Sinbad, I never have say and I certainly don't think that he deserved to be forgiven, on the contrary. He hurt persons who I love, and even more to persons who you love. You believe that I do not know it? But do not forget that in him, there was a personnality which was as you and as me. Then it, I want that it rests in peace.
Eric don't watching for his reaction. Going towards Aladdin, he put the hand on the shoulder.
- You're okay?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 am

"I agree, he got what he deserved, and it's about time he stops harassing everyone here. If there is a nice side to him, I do feel bad about that I guess... but what can you do?" he said, unsurely.

Suddenly he felt Eric's hand on his shoulder, and he turned to him.
"Yeah, thanks." Aladdin said with a slight smile. "Just.. Stirred up from what just happened."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 am

[[ooc So sad. =( For the good side anyway. It was a tortued, misunderstood side.... I don't really know what else to say. This is really powerful to me somehow. When "main characters" begin to be killed.... Eh, it's kind of scary. I guess since I "knew him" so well that it's more sad. I guess there was a part of me that hoped the good side could overcome the 'bad' side. ]]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm

ooc: ahhh is Pheobus dead?? Oh my God!!! Awww Aladdin I still love you for defending me I know I am behind in my 10 doors video making i got distracted but ooo i got a good idea
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Eric sighed, sitting down in front of him. If his face seemed rather quiet, the eyes remained uspets. The hands trembled. Eric took them between his. Aladdin had a backlash, but Eric kept them between his.
- Rest quiet, he says. Inhale profoundation, please. Think of Esmeralda, and calms down.
Aladdin looked at him, strangely. There was of what. A totally unknown man had just taken his hands and to speak to him about the love of his life. It was at least.. Disturbing. But he eventually obeys. Slowly, he inspired, his breath becoming slower and more quiet. Eric felt the hands stopping trembling. He shook the head and dropping them.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 am

Aladdin was still sitting there, somewhat in a state of shock, when Eric bent down and took his hands in his. He talked to him, about calming down for Esmeralda. Although it threw off Aladdin at first, he listened to Eric and calmed down a great deal. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths, and then looked up at Eric, back to his normal, calm self.

"Thank you, Eric." he said with a genuine smile. "May I ask... How do you know Esmeralda?"

[OOC: Aladdin doesn't know that Eric and Esme are siblings I don't think, he just knows that they know one another.]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

[OOC: Dang, forgot to gass this room xD Just got a PM saying someone replied to this topic and I was like: "Is that STILL going on?! O.o" So yeah, sowwie, but say bye bye now xD]

The room was filled with a gass and everyone returned to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

[OOC: Haha, I was wondering why you were letting us go on so long XD Okydoky, bye everyone!]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

OOC: XD Just at the moment of the revelation xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 am

[[OOC O-e..that was a brutal death...o-o..]]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:05 am

[OOC: Yeah, that's what happens when you put Sinbad in a room with someone he doesn't like... Razz

YIKES! I left him alone with Cindy! Shocked ]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 am

[[OOC Niiice Villain juuust niiiiiiiiiiice...wait..I shouldn't be saying that to the Villain o-o HE'LL TORTURE POCA!! I'm sorry!! -cowers- XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 am

Villain wrote:
[OOC: Yeah, that's what happens when you put Sinbad in a room with someone he doesn't like... Razz

YIKES! I left him alone with Cindy! Shocked ]
OOC: You JUST noticed that?!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 am

[OOC: Sorry Cindy xD But I doubt he'll hurt you.... ^^

... though Meg might... ._.'']
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

{OOC: Yeah, she already threatened your unborn baby -_- And Sinbad isn't helping at all by blaming her and calling her stupid.}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am

{OOC: You make me sound like such an evil person. I'm actually a great guy. I swear.
And don't worry. I don't hit girls. Not even Cindy....... No, not even her. }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 pm

{OOC: You better not hit me No}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... - Page 2 Empty