10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karma is a Bitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:22 am

It had been a full day since Thrax talked to Jasmine. He wasn't sure if she was mad at him or not. He shook his head, Well theres nothing better to do. He got up and tapped on the wall, "Hello? Anyone over there?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 am

(OOC: love the title xD)

She heard thrax his voice. "Yes Thrax? What's wrong?" Trying to remain as calm as possible.
He would not know. It was their little secret. Feeling the guilt in her stomach. She placed one hand on her forehead.

(OOC: i'll be going to sleep soon Dx)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 am

Aladdin heard the noise too, not sure who it was. He went over to the wall. He then heard Jasmine mention Thrax's name.

Thrax.. I didn't know he was on the other side of the wall. Aladdin thought to himself. Things could get interesting. He'd follow Jasmine's lead... Keeping it cool, keeping it quiet.

He looked over at Jasmine who clearly looked like she felt bad, and he wished he could make her feel better. But it was just as much his fault as hers.

[OOC: He wasn't apart of your earlier TTW with Jas at all I don't think, so we'll just say Al had been sleeping or something. XD]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

(OOC: @jas oh me 2 bro, and dont worry about it ill be off soon to.)

He swallowed and try to shake off the paranoid feeling he had. "Oh nothing is wrong. I just realized I haven't talked to you in like a day. Sorry I stormed off the other day. My temper started to flare." It was good talking to her again, but he felt a little awkward, and he wasn't sure why he did. "Is Al with you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 am

(OOC: last post for today i swear xD no prob al Wink )

She looked over at Aladdin. "It's allright. " "Yes Aladdin is here. Why?" She kept a usual tone.
Hiding all her fears. our secret. "are you sure? You don't sound allright." She looked back at the wall$
Holding Al's hand and squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

[OOC: Me too guys, I'm going to finish my 400 subscribers video (EEEEP! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINISH IT! Very Happy I'm so proud of it.) But I reeeally have to get off the computer after that.. I have a sociology reflection paper to write for tomorrow that I haven't started on. And I have a music theory midterm tomorrow too. -.-]

Aladdin could feel a hint of tension between Jasmine and Thrax, even though Jasmine was acting calm perfectly. But naturally Thrax would know her well enough to at least sense that something was off. But for now, things seemed at least a little okay.

Aladdin felt her fingers intertwine with his, and he squeezed her hand back. He caressed her finger with his thumb, rubbing it slowly over her skin.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 am

"Oh I was just wondering how he was. Don't wanna be rude to your roomie." He joked but it was getting to him to fast. "Jas are you alright? I feel tension, and its not good. Can you tell me what's on your mind? I have felt this way ever since our last conversation and it has been driving me mad." He didn't wanna hear the answer, afraid what it might be, but this feeling was killing him inside.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 pm

She took a deep breath. ''Oh Aladdin is doing good. But you can just ask him yourself if you want to you don't need me for that.'' She laughed.

''I feel tension, and its not good. Can you tell me what's on your mind?'' No i can't..
She laughed once again. ''Honey i don't know why you feel a tension. But there isn't any. Trust me dear.'' She tried to play it cool. Trying so hard to not cry. She did not regret it but still. The guilt was there. And it would not leave. Feeling Aladdin carres her hand. Safe
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 am

He still felt something wrong, insted of trying to pry at it like last time he switched the subject back on aladdin. "Oh hey Al, whats up? Is Jas keeping you company? How's your son doing by the way?" he looked down at his hand. It was shaking a little. STOP IT STOP IT! he thought to himself. He took a deep breath and waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:54 am

Was he .. ignoring her? She did not know. Letting go of Al's hand. She walked towards the bathroom. Closing the door behind her she turned on the shower.
Taking deep breaths in and out as she stood under the shower. Letting the water run down her body.

She shivered. Unsure if it was the sudden cold or the emotions that she kept inside. All she knew is that she wasn't going to show. Not to Thrax not to Aladdin. Her mind was spinning and she couldn't bare one more thought of what the consequences where.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:11 am

He could tell Jasmine was really struggling with the situation, and she eventually walked off to the bathroom.

"Hey Thrax, I'm doing good. Jas and I are doing fine in here, at least this time there aren't any spiders or anything. I don't have my son with me any more, but I had him two rooms ago when I was roomed with Lilo. He's doing great, I'm so happy about it. It's the one kind thing that the villian has done, taking care of my son."

Aladdin heard water running, knowing she was taking a shower now. He looked back at the wall.
"So, what have you been up to? Who are you roomed with?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 am

His nerves were still shot, but he thought he would make do with the awkwardness of this situation, "I'm roomed with this Dimitri. He is really nice. Have you met him before? Well I kinda feel bad for the dude . He is invovled with 3 girls here. So now he hast to decide which one of them he wants to be with. I know where he coming from because I had to make the same decision not to long ago with Jas and Poca." He realized Jas hadn't talked in a while, "Is Jas still over here or did she leave?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:01 am

The same with poca and jas... She punched the wall. With the power she used to punch it she slipt. Falling to the floor. She screamed. She twisted her foot. ''Ah SHIT!'' She yelled. Crabbing to her foot.
Feeling her ankle. She bit her lip. ''i'm okay!'' Yelling so Aladdin would not come to help her.
''I am still alive!'' Reaching out to turn off the shower. She tried to stand up. Standing on her toe with her right foot. It hurted but she could deal with it.

She hopped to her clothes. Sitting on the floor again. She put them on. The bunny suit.
Looking to the heals. I'll keep them with me than..

(OOC: I figured that this would happen after the bunny suit thing oki Wink )
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 am

(OOC: She hopped to her clothes. Sitting on the floor again. She put them on. The bunny suit. this made me laugh cause you know bunny outfit, hopped? like a bunny. XD HAHA i started laughing out loud!?)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 am

(OOC: Haha XD you got it ! XD)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 am

He herd Jasmine yelling, "Is everything okay over there? I herd yelling, and that isn't usually good." He had a puzzled look on his face. He hated not being in the know. It was like there was this secret everyone was trying to hide form him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 am

She held on to the bathtub to get some support. Standing straight she walked to the door. On her toes with her right foot. Opening the door. i don't want to fall again.. she held on to the wall. Slowly walking towards Aladdin. Hearin Thrax his question. "I'm allright.. i was showering ans slipt.. " karma
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 am

(OOC: btw. You guys can just continue don't wait for me. Jas will be "sleeping" or something like that Wink )
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

(OOC: ya im just waiting for Al to post back. And I love how karma is creepin up on everyone XD )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 pm

[OOC: Sorry guys, I've had a crazy day. Josh surprised me by coming home already! He's done with his job in Williston, he quit. He couldn't stand not having a life anymore... working 90 hours a week. Now he's in town, he plans on getting an apartment with his best friend, and looking into the ROTC program for schooling at UND (where I go to college Very Happy) or NDSU, which is a little ways away.. Either way though... I got a knock on my dorm room door, and it was him! I was so shocked, I didn't even react at first, I just stared at him. We spent the entire evening together, I just got back to my dorm. Now I HAVE to practice my conducting for tomorrow, so I can't stay on. Now that Josh is back for good, that'll be a little less time on here, just a heads up. I'll still find time to come on hopefully daily, at least once, so no worries.]

Aladdin and Thrax were talking when suddenly he heard Jasmine yell. Right as he was going to panic, she said she was alright. "Yeah, I think she's alright... I'm not sure what just happened." Just then he saw her hobbling out of the bathroom, it seemed she had hurt her foot.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 pm

He didn't like not bieng able to see what was going on. He felt left out and alone. He wonder if this is how Jas felt when he was with Poca, "Oh okay. Jas you okay? Al whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 am

''I'm Sorry i slipt. Sorry for the yelling.'' She felt how her legs became weaker.
That smell..
She took Al's hand. ''Don't let go'' She wispered. As the world turned black. She fell in Aladdin's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karma is a Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma is a Bitch   Karma is a Bitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma is a Bitch
Page 1 of 1