10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karma.....

Go down 
+7
Megara
Wendy
Sinbad
Aladdin
Phoebus
Eric
Villain
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am

When Phoebus came to he was still in the basement, chained to the wall, standing up. In front of him was a wide range of knifes and baseball bats.
On the floor, Sinbad, Eric, Dimitri and Aladdin was sleeping, but they were soon to be awaken by the sound of the TV turning itself on. The TV showed all of Phoebus' rape victims. One second he was lying over Jane, the next he was tightly holding on to Anya's wrists, pulling her closer by pulling her (Eric's) top. Once all the rape victims had been shown, the tape started over. Screams, cries and pleas filled the audio tape.

[OOC: C'mon guys... kill him... you know you want to Twisted Evil BTW, Phoebus' "player" asked for this himself, he will come back with another character, dw ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

OOC: Baseball bats... This is my best fear, the worst way to die for me. Yerk xD
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am

'Oh dear' Phoebus is speechless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:15 am

Eric didn't open eyes. This way that Villain had to spent them where well seemed him began to get on nerves of Eric. Furthermore, so much gases was going to finish by hurted their systems. Already that they suffered all of the bad nutrition. It was very, very irritating.
Eric raised the hand, just to put it on his temple. Everything began in the irritated. Really. The gas, the confinement, the estrangement, the hunger, the disease, the games... The lack of freedom.
Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. JERK!
Eric massed his temple, the always closed eyes. Go to hell. I would not react this time. Cheek with the others.
Forget me.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 am

[OOC: @Pheobus: Haha XD "Oh dear". Hehe, made me giggle.]

Aladdin woke up slowly, confused as to where he was.
Where is Jasmine? Where is the food? Oh my God... I recognize this place from the Russian Roulette game. That can't be good at all.

Aladdin rolled over to see others laying on the floor, one of them being Sinbad.
Hey, it's Sinbad! Aladdin almost missed his old roommate in a way. He was glad to see he's still alive. Another one of the men looked familiar, but he couldn't place a name. Finally, Aladdin took his attention away from the sleeping people and glanced over across the room to the noise that had woken him up in fear; screaming.

Aladdin saw a bright spot in the other corner of the room where he saw a tv. From a distance he couldn't tell what it was, but he knew it wasn't good. He slowly walked over to it cautiously, and when his eyes focused on what he was watching, he was mortified. A man, tall and blonde by the looks of it, had a woman pinned and was tearing at her clothes. By the sound of her voice, he knew it was Jane from talking to her through the wall. The man tore off her clothes, hurting her and groping her at his own pleasure. It made Aladdin sick to even think about the horrors she had gone through, and he felt a deep hatred for the man who did this to her. Suddenly, the clip changed, and it showed a brunette who appeared to be wearing nothing but a white shirt, a man's by the look of it. Horrified, Aladdin watched as the man grabbed her by the shirt and yanked her closer to him, grabbing at her wrists so hard that you could feel the pain just from hearing her cries. Aladdin cringed as he molested yet another woman, taking full advantage of her. Aladdin slowly looked away, his mouth just hanging open in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 am

So this was the reason that Wendy was afraid and asked about self-defense... This man. He prayed to himself that no harm had come to her as well. Was Jane okay? He hadn't heard from her in forever. One second she was giving him child birth advice, next she's not in her room, then Aladdin is having dinner, and now here.

It took him a while to realize that there was another conscious person in the room, chained to a wall. At first he panicked, not sure who it was yet and was worried for them. But after a second of observing them, he looked at his face and recognized him immediately as the man from the tape.

A hatred so strong built up in his chest that he could barely contain himself. He went right up to the man, about a foot away from him. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" he yelled so loudly, that it would probably wake the others if the screams from the tv wouldn't. "Do you have ANY idea what you put them through... you're sick and twisted.. and you're going to Hell for what you've done to these poor women." Aladdin paced back and forth, trying to calm down at least a little bit. "Jane... you did that to Jane. She's my friend. And I don't let people like you mess with my friends." He was quieter, but he had such a buildup of hatred at the thought of what he had done, that he would almost rather have him dead than the villian himself, at least in the present time.

Aladdin had never been a violent person, only when he needed to defend himself against guards in the past. He turned to face the man once again and punched him in the stomach, quickly turning away again, walking away from him. Just as he was walking around, he noticed something shiny catch his eye. He looked over to see a table, and he noticed what had caught his eye; a knife.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 am

Aladdin stopped paying attention to the man and the table when he noticed one of the men waking, the dark-haired one that for some reason seemed like a familiar face to him. He seemed in pain or agitated, Aladdin could not tell. Aladdin himself felt sick from the gas again, and figured he felt the same.

He walked up to him, asking "Hey man, you alright? I'm Aladdin." he said as he offered him a hand to help him stand up.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 am

Eric intended him to shout, to strike, he heard besides the shouts, the remote voices and nevertheless close but he refused to move. To be manipulate. Still.
But Villain or God or simply Aladdin was more cunning than him.
-Hey man, you're allright? I'm Aladdin.
Eric opened instantaly eyes. Aladdin. He. That expected nothing good. Two big eyes extremely innocent fixed him. Eric recovered, folding knees to put the elbow there. Aladdin fixed him, ill-at-ease apparently in front of his silence. But Eric didn't want to speak, not still. He observed him. Big. Dark hair. Muscular. In spite of him, he understood what Esmee found him.
And even more in spite of him, he wondered if his nephew had the eyes of her mother or his father.
Aladdin coughed slightly. Eric sighed.
- My name is Eric.

OOC: Yeah, eric is sweet with women. With men, it's... Different.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 am

[OOC: Just wanna point out that Phoebus almost raped Wendy too xD He was playing with her in the bathroom, while she was crying and begging him to stop. Plus, he raped Megara, so Sinbad should be pretty pissed off, considering he raped BOTH the women he loves xD]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 am

Sinbad woke up to te sound of the TV.
He turned his head and looked at it. What was it he was watching? A girl getting raped? And now another one.
And then... Meg? She had been raped?
So many girls was shown on the TV. And then Ariel. That was the bastard who had raped her?
Sinbad was furious. This man.... he... what the fuck was he thinking?

Sinbad had been too focused on the TV, and it was first when he heard Aladdin yell he realized that there were other people in the room. And one of them was Phoebus. Chained to the wall.

He quickly went over to him, passed Aladdin on the way without really noticing, and then stood in front of Phoebus.
He punched him in the face.
"You fucking bastard. What the fuck have you done," he yelled as he kept beating him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

'It was totally worth it you fuckers!' Phoebus screamed out at the punches.

[ooc: @ Alladin: glad Razz]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 am

Eric realized little by little where he was. Another room, familiar but different. Knives, almost everywhere. Bats of baseball. And televisions.
Eric congealed.
On the screen of the TV, images disentangled, the varying sound as scenes changed. Shouts to petitions. Tears to laugh. Women, quite various, but the same man. Tortured women. Jane. A brunette. A child.
Eric felt a deep rabies, a rabies that he had always tempted of kept buries in him, try to dig a road on the surface.
The man played with the child. She cried. She was almost red hair.
Penny.
Eric inhaled profoundation. Very profoundation.
The rabies didn't have to get the upper hand. Ever.
The image changed.
Anya. Eric felt his nails sinking profoundation into his palm. Anya. Anya.
He grasped her, approached her to him, violent her, almost tore the shirt that he had given her himhimself.
Phoebus.
The rabies returned, but Eric was not even any more on to want to dike it.
Anya. Penny. Jane. Kida.
A violent and cutting smile split Eric's face.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 am

[OOC: @John Yeah I wasn't really sure who all he had raped, I knew it was a lot, but so I just commented on the ones you mentioned here. Aladdin just decided to look away before the others played. I just read the Ariel rape. Shocked ]

Aladdin was a little thrown off by how quiet and cold the man was at first, but suddenly he talked.
"My name is Eric." When he looked at him, the first thing he noticed was his bright eyes, and they resembled Esmeralda's very much. The sound of yelling caught his attention and he turned around to see Sinbad punching the man against the wall. When he turned around he also noticed the tv again out of the corner of his eye, and it focused on a redhead chained up with writing on her. Next, it showed younger girl as his next victim. As he listened to her cries, he realized that he recognized her voice as well.

Wendy.

Aladdin was filled with such bloodlust for this last low blow on this man's part that he ran right to him and kicked him multiple times, as if taking out all frustration he had ever built up on his life on this man. He kicked him and punched him in every inch he could find, angry beyond all reason.

"NOT HER! SHE'S JUST A CHILD, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! NOT WENDY! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? YOU FUCKER, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" He hit him every time he said another word, and finally he collapsed to his knees, breathing deeply while staring at the floor, Pheobus' blood dripping off of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 am

Phoebus could feel the pain really deep in his bones, Aladdin hit him alot now and he was almost loosing his conscious. He looked up to his face with broken tooth in the front and smiled 'Fuck you...' then his head dropped and his mind was screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 am

[OOC: I have to go back to work now, I will be gone for probably 4 hours or so. I'll get back on when I get home! I can try to get on mobile and keep up with what's going on. Try not to kill Pheobus while I'm gone. Razz Oh, by the way Pheobus, I never read your "Location" before. Lol XD ]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:08 am

[ooc: @Aladdin: have fun xD and I'm in my location... =_= trust me... =.=]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 am

Eric got up in his turn, more slowly than the others. His movements were slow, checked. Almost cuted.
He looked at Sinbad, then Aladdin strike Phoebus, he saw the blood to cover the hands. He lives Aladdin fallen on the knees, breathlessly. Slowly, he went towards him and put the hands on the shoulders. Aladdin turned around towards him. He seemed lost.
- Slow down, Aladdin. Esmee don't need you broken.
Aladdin looked at him, strangely, but Eric had already release him. Slowly, he approached Phoebus, who was already almost on the ground. The face was tumefied, some blood flowed almost everywhere. Eric caught his hair, violently. Slowly, heapproached the face of his, waiting that the eyes look at him. He had a cold smile.
- Phoebus.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:19 am

[OOC: @Pheobus I'm sitting on my bed right now... I almost feel like getting off of it and peeking under. o.O I DONT WANNA GET RAAAAPED, SAVE MEEE! Okay really, I'm off to work now, last post I swear.]

Aladdin was lost in his own horrible thoughts, staring at the blood, when he felt Eric's hand on his shoulder. Listening to Eric, he calmed down and watched his movements. It was as if Eric knew exactly what he was doing, like it was a long drawn-out thought. It wasn't as sudden and direct as Aladdin and Sinbad had been, but he was going to take his sweet time and do things according to exactly how he wanted with Pheobus.

Eric had grabbed Pheobus' hair and looked him in the eyes, and Aladdin saw the flame in Eric's eyes grow. He knew what Eric planned to do, and there was a great passion with the way he was doing things. Aladdin looked back at the tv. It must have been on repeat, because it showed again the brunette girl in a man's shirt screaming as she was grabbed. He looked back at Eric and wondered which of these girls made him this way, or if it was just Pheobus in general.

For as long as I live... I'll never forget this man's face.
Aladdin thought back to Wendy and Jane, hoping they were alright. Although he didn't know the other girls on the tape, he prayed they were alive. He slowly looked back at Eric and Pheobus, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 am

[ooc: @Aladdin: beware at night... Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 am

OOC: I'm gonna sleep now, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO KILL HIM, TO TOUCH HIM before I come back Razz I joke, just I have his hair in my hand, so it will be hard to.. interact with him in this position xD
And you Phoebus, react! REACTION! I call you, you don't know what polite means? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:35 pm

ooc: ALADDIN OMG i WANNA HUG YOU!! You look out for me you are the best in whole universe!!! *squeezes you* I shall save you Aladdin!! :-) Kick his butt!!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 pm

OOC: @Wendy Well, I gotta make sure I'm always there for my girl! Very Happy *big hug* Your big bro Al will always be here for ya, even when he can't be!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Eric fired curtly at Phoebus's hair.
- I said: Phoebus. The politeness wants that we answer, just to show that you know that I speak to you.
He shook Phoebus's head, approaching it again the face of his.
- Answer. Prove me that you're alive.... For the moment.

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

'Here's your answer: Fuck You' He whispered with anger and pain. 'There is someone innocent that you will kill with me, so Fuck You' he closed his eyes and smiled at Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Eric had a new cold smile.
- I met Kida. You remember her? Probably not, you probably not owe too much on these details. But make an effort. White hair, a tribal princess. She told me your psychological problems, your double personality. She even told me not to kill you.
Eric had a new more cutting smile.
- But give me a single reason for listening her. Give me an only reason after all that.
Violently, Eric turn Phoebus's head to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 pm

'Oh yeah the tribe princess, I had lots of fun with that one, she's hell of a lot special I tell ye, never felt so intense in my life, but she gave me a good game. Tell her I miss her someday' he started laughing like a mad person.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Sinbad looked at Eric for some time talking with Phoebus.
But it got too much for him.
"Are you done talking so we can beat him up already," he said angry. "That fucking bastard deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Eric threw literally Phoebus to the ground wall, his face crashing on the ground the wall behind him. Phoebus had a growl before resuming his mentally ill person's laughter. Squatting in front of him, Eric started again on same controlled tone.
-Do you fell any regret? Do you feel any, even tiny, regret to have made that?
Eric seizes Phoebus's hair, raising his head so that he can watch TV. The images enchainaient, in buckle. The face of Anya appeared and Eric felt his fingers squeezing up a little more in Phoebus's hair.

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm

[ooc: I'm chained to the wall, so you can't smash my face on the ground v.v Razz]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Eric did not turn to Sinbad, maintaining Phoebus's head. The face remained smooth, too smooth.
- He deserves it, I know it. Leave me some seconds and I leave him to you.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 pm

OOc: Oops, XD Sorry, I change it xD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 pm

"Fine, just hurry up will ya'," Sinbad said as he tried to stay just a little calm.
It was hard. After what Phoebus had done.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:44 pm

[ooc: its cool xp]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Phoebus felt when Eric's grip got tighter after watching that girl called Anya, 'So that's your girl huh? She was a good piece of meat, You can't see what I did because the villain didn't recorded everything, but I wasted her man, every night she will be remembering my face' he started laughing again, even though it was a lie, he didn't do anything to Anya, but he just wanted to die badly so it was the quickest route through.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Eric took Phoebus's chin between his fingers, the tendency curtly on the side. Eric approached to his ear, approaching his lips slowly.
- Good tried, murmured Eric of a too equal and too quiet voice. But if you had touched her, I would know it. You tried to deprive her my shirt, but she scratched you. Just there.
Eric rested violently on the mark hardly healed. Phoebus pulled. Approaching advantage, Eric put almost his lips on Phoebus's cheek.
- You want that that finishes, eh? You want that that stops? You want that I kill you? It's missed. Don't count on me for that.
Turning Phoebus's face to him, he stabbed his eyes.
-Sinbad, he made in a loud voice without stopping fixing Phoebus. He's for you.
Release curtly Phoebus, Eric deviated, going to sit down in the center of the room. Without re-bites.

OOC: I'm gonna eat, boys xD Have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 pm

OOC: @Eric I'm sure we will Twisted Evil

A twisted smile formed on Sinbad's lips.
"Finally," he whispered to himself.
Sinbad grabbed Phoebus by the throat and lifted his head slightly. When he watched him in the eyes, Sinbad saw all the things that was shown on the TV before his eyes. All of the girls. But especially Meg. Especially Ariel. What he had done to them. It could not be forgiven.
"Never, I tell you. You sick bastard," he shouted in his face before he started hitting him again.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 pm

'Who did I fucked from your life?? Tell them I said Hi, see if they piss in their panties' he laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 am

Phoebus attitude pissed Sinbad off. It was like Phoebus didn't care at all.
"What the fuck does it matter? When you are done here, you won't be able to touch any of them agai, I'll tell you that."
A little part of Sinbad wanted Phoebus to suffer. Just killing him wouldn't be enough of a punishment. But right now he couldn't think of such things. Right now all he wanted to do was beating this bastard in front of him. Remove that fucked up smile from his face.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:04 am

'Fine it doesn't matter to me really, I've had enough fun to last me a life time, but every night your girl is gonna dream of me as a nightmare, and I will still be fucking their minds in their every living minute' his smile got broader.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 am

The things he said. His smile. Everything.
Sinbad kicked him as hard as he could in the balls, before he punched his stomach. He watched Phoebus trying to bend over, but the chains prevented him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 am

ooc: aww... am i the only one sad because of the fact that Phebus is going to die? No
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 am

[OOC: Yes! xD]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 am

(OOC @Meg I'm a bit sad too...)
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 am

[ooc: aww Phoebus is loved... Crying or Very sad ]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 am

OOC: Me too, xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 am

[OOC: I gotta say, I'm not exactly sad about it. XD But it will take some of the crazy 10 Doors drama away, and that's always kind of sad. And Eric said something about split personality... So Phoebus is nice sometimes or no?]

Aladdin still just sat on the floor, watching things go from the hands of Eric to Sinbad. He was surprised Eric hadn't killed him right on the spot, and now he wondered what Sinbad would do with him. Aladdin was even surprised that Phoebus was still conscious, and he was even more surprised that he regretted nothing. If he ever did even SLIGHTLY one of the things that Phoebus had done, he would never forgive himself.

It was all Aladdin could do not to stand up and punch him every single time he gave that stupid sadistic smile, and when he showed no remorse for his actions. In a way, he wished Sinbad would kill him, right then and there.

But what does he mean if you kill me, someone innocent will die too? Is that the split personality he's talking about?
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 am

[ooc: yepp he got a good side too Razz but hes dead now v.v]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:34 am

[OOC: Awww... I've never seen the nice side of Phoebus. Poor nice Phoebus. As for mean Phoebus.. BOO YEAH SON OF A BITCH, TAKE THAT! XD]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:37 am

[ooc: Blame Jane ¬.¬]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Karma..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma.....   Karma..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 am